Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

***POLL: is "Masud" Oromo or Tigre?!

You may select up to 2 options

View results

TembienLiberation

***POLL: is "Masud" Oromo or Tigre?!

Post by TembienLiberation » 11 Jan 2019, 15:48

He has a confusing character between Tigre and Oromo....please vote such that we identify him better! Thanks
Last edited by TembienLiberation on 31 Jan 2019, 13:55, edited 2 times in total.

Amole-Chew

Re: ***POLL: is "Masud" Oromo or Tigre?!

Post by Amole-Chew » 11 Jan 2019, 16:07

Masud claims to be an Oromo, but he is 100% woyanne Tigray, just like the woyanne Awash who claims to be an Eritrean when in fact he is more Tigrayan than Tigray itself! They are paid $1,500 a month to work as woyanne propagandists 16 hours a day, and 7 days a week, with their sole mission being the destruction of both Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 11 Jan 2019, 16:22

Masud is 100% woyanne Tigray, :P :P

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jan 2019, 16:23

TembienLiberation wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 15:48
He has a confusing character between Tigre and Oromo....please vote such that we identify him better! Thanks
Tembien,

Masud is not Tigre but, Woyane!

Tigre is Amdom - Wondata! 8)

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 11 Jan 2019, 17:19

Dawi wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 16:23
TembienLiberation wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 15:48
Tembien,

Masud is not Tigre but, Woyane!

Tigre is Amdom - Wondata! 8)

Though I don't like him,he must be Oromo,the rest of you are faceless.This is the situation a Tigrian is in,it is end time where the dog and the lion will soon be known.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jan 2019, 19:46

Degnet wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 17:19
Though I don't like him,he must be Oromo,the rest of you are faceless.This is the situation a Tigrian is in,it is end time where the dog and the lion will soon be known.
Degu,

He is no less faceless besides using Masud as a nick.

Amdom/Arena differentiated itself from TPLF in that video. A full interview of him with LTV was far more revealing of Arena's stand.

The kind of environment they operate in, need to be acknowledge as the most difficult in Ethiopia. One can say, Arena is operating in lions den. You remember Daniel in the bible? Only god can save Arena!

Other Ethiopians & Dr. Abiy can help Tigreans; for one, by not sending mixed messages to Tigrai particularly, to TPLF/EFFORT beneficiaries. As Ermias Legese documented, there are over 200,000 strong. They want to keep their meager livelihood provided by EFFORT to go on. I am not kidding!

That front line state has historically been devastated by all Ethiopian wars; so, one can't blame them for not being the first to throw stone on a leadership that mostly hails from their region. Let the Qerro/Fano...do the throwing for now.

Visualize OLF in Wollega today; TPLF is OLF with steroids in Tigrai.

So the present method of exposing TPLF is necessary, get it all naked for all to see. Arrest more decoys like poor Amelga! Ha! Then, TPLF itself will come to its senses.

Big profiles like Ermias Amelga need to be put in jail even though that is not necessary! That is pretending to make the jailing equitable. Do you hear me?

Seriously though, Dr. Abiy should have allowed Ermias A. to build Access projects while jailing say, Aba Dula instead! That will put TPLF off track. Dula can still give advise from Shereton den. Abiy can also find other dead bits as well among ODP/ADP. Can't he? They're a dime a dozen. :P

Horus

Post by Horus » 11 Jan 2019, 21:23

masud is certified woyane cadre. How do I know? I have his identifying words. Language is behavior. Behavior does not lie!

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 11 Jan 2019, 22:06

ኡኔና ማሱድ አብረን ኦሮምያ ክልል ጩቃ እያቦካን ሱንጫወት ነው ያደግነው። ኡኔ ትግርኛ ቋንቋ ስላስለመድኩት ነው ትግሬ የሚመስለው ኡንጂ ማሱድ ቅልጥ ያለ የኦሮሞ ልጅ ነው። ኡኔ ለዩኒበርስቲ ትምህርት ወደ ትግራይ ስሄድ፣ አብሮ አደጌ ማሱድ ደግሞ ወደ ዉጭ አገር ለከፍተኛ ትምህርት ሄደ። በተፈለገበት ቀንና ሳዐት ፍርድ ቤት ቀርቤ ወንድሜ ፕሮፈሶር ማሱድ ኦሮሞ መሆኑን ለመመስከር ዙጉጁ ነኝ።

ትግራይ ትለምልም።

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 12 Jan 2019, 00:41

Hey guys,
Why are you concerned about my ethnicity. If you are against profiling of individuals based on their ethincity and wanted individuals to identify by their citizenship, why don't you recognize simply as an Ethiopian?
The funny part is accusing me to work for 16 hours for Woyane with a little salary of $1,500 per month. Why do you think Woyane which you said is a billionaire pay me such small salary for my services which make you mad put you out of your track to crush? You all are nonsense.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 12 Jan 2019, 00:43

Cowboy Humera wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 22:06
ኡኔና ማሱድ አብረን ኦሮምያ ክልል ጩቃ እያቦካን ሱንጫወት ነው ያደግነው። ኡኔ ትግርኛ ቋንቋ ስላስለመድኩት ነው ትግሬ የሚመስለው ኡንጂ ማሱድ ቅልጥ ያለ የኦሮሞ ልጅ ነው። ኡኔ ለዩኒበርስቲ ትምህርት ወደ ትግራይ ስሄድ፣ አብሮ አደጌ ማሱድ ደግሞ ወደ ዉጭ አገር ለከፍተኛ ትምህርት ሄደ። በተፈለገበት ቀንና ሳዐት ፍርድ ቤት ቀርቤ ወንድሜ ፕሮፈሶር ማሱድ ኦሮሞ መሆኑን ለመመስከር ዙጉጁ ነኝ።

ትግራይ ትለምልም።
Thank you cowboy Humera bro :lol:

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 12 Jan 2019, 11:07

Masud wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 00:43
Cowboy Humera wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 22:06

ትግራይ ትለምልም።
Thank you cowboy Humera bro :lol:

Verdict of "Masud's" ethnicity will be within 24 hours. Soon we know whether he is Tigre or Oromo. Please cast your vote before the verdict which is based on the score of each ethnicity in the poll.

getreal

Post by getreal » 14 Jan 2019, 09:21

A salary of 1,500 Birr per month, that is about right, it is a bit on the high side though.

TPLF is the stupidest, the crookest and most corrupt group of idiots to ever come to power anywhere.

Anyway, one must concede that these stupid group of fu'ckwits got your worth right!

Well, as they say, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

As to your ethnicity, I think everyone got it wrong, you will be whomever pays you more.

However, there would be no bidding war for you because you are not worth it!

Masud wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 00:41
Hey guys,
Why are you concerned about my ethnicity. If you are against profiling of individuals based on their ethincity and wanted individuals to identify by their citizenship, why don't you recognize simply as an Ethiopian?
The funny part is accusing me to work for 16 hours for Woyane with a little salary of $1,500 per month. Why do you think Woyane which you said is a billionaire pay me such small salary for my services which make you mad put you out of your track to crush? You all are nonsense.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Jan 2019, 10:19

Dawi wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 19:46
Degnet wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 17:19
Degu,

He is no less faceless besides using Masud as a nick.

Amdom/Arena differentiated itself from TPLF in that video. A full interview of him with LTV was far more revealing of Arena's stand.

The kind of environment they operate in, need to be acknowledge as the most difficult in Ethiopia. One can say, Arena is operating in lions den. You remember Daniel in the bible? Only god can save Arena!

Other Ethiopians & Dr. Abiy can help Tigreans; for one, by not sending mixed messages to Tigrai particularly, to TPLF/EFFORT beneficiaries. As Ermias Legese documented, there are over 200,000 strong. They want to keep their meager livelihood provided by EFFORT to go on. I am not kidding!

That front line state has historically been devastated by all Ethiopian wars; so, one can't blame them for not being the first to throw stone on a leadership that mostly hails from their region. Let the Qerro/Fano...do the throwing for now.

Visualize OLF in Wollega today; TPLF is OLF with steroids in Tigrai.

So the present method of exposing TPLF is necessary, get it all naked for all to see. Arrest more decoys like poor Amelga! Ha! Then, TPLF itself will come to its senses.

Big profiles like Ermias Amelga need to be put in jail even though that is not necessary! That is pretending to make the jailing equitable. Do you hear me?

Seriously though, Dr. Abiy should have allowed Ermias A. to build Access projects while jailing say, Aba Dula instead! That will put TPLF off track. Dula can still give advise from Shereton den. Abiy can also find other dead bits as well among ODP/ADP. Can't he? They're a dime a dozen. :P
I have not seen the name of the writer before I have completed reading and you were in my mind when I went to see the name,I agree with you,you know I was the only one opposing you when you were supporting wejane.