Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 19966
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

[GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 09:23

Please wait, video is loading...

eden
Member+
Posts: 5121
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2019, 09:35

Kudos to both! This is what is needed. Internal genuine unity first. OPDO OLF should do the same. TPLF HGDEF should do the same.
Work within yourself before you go look for other allies that help beat your own! This has been major obstacle and I have been saying this for years.
Last edited by eden on 11 Jan 2019, 09:40, edited 1 time in total.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 19966
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 09:39

eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 09:35
Kudos to both! This is what is needed. Internal genuine unnity first. OPDO OLF should do the same. TPLF HGDEF should do the same.
Work within yourself before you go look for other allies that help beat your own! This has been major obstacle and I have been advocating for the madness to stop.
I think TPLF and HGDEF are in two separate countries. And TPLF was agitating its youth to have guns pointed at Eritrea indefinitely. Has that changed?

eden
Member+
Posts: 5121
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2019, 09:42

Irrelevant, I think. Same goes with Somali too

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 19966
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 09:49

eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 09:42
Irrelevant, I think. Same goes with Somali too
Reality is always relevant. The more appropriate alliance would be TPLF with ARENA. Will TPLF be willing to change and embrace its very mild opposition, ARENA?

info
Member
Posts: 3202
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by info » 11 Jan 2019, 11:09

Now that is indeed a good news. Way to go. We need more parties to cooperate and work together.

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4465
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Maxi » 11 Jan 2019, 11:56

I welcome this News. This is great for Amhara people and bad news for Gim 7 and ESAT!!

eden
Member+
Posts: 5121
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2019, 13:26

Revelations wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 09:49
eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 09:42
Irrelevant, I think. Same goes with Somali too
Reality is always relevant. The more appropriate alliance would be TPLF with ARENA. Will TPLF be willing to change and embrace its very mild opposition, ARENA?
TPLF ARENA HGDEF same

ARENA is not mild. You fanatics think it's mild because your idea of opposition to TPLF is opposition to Tigray. You have twisted expectation.

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 717
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jan 2019, 14:01

Working together could not be a bad idea. Exaggerating the impact of the news however puts priorities upside down. That they will cooperate with issues that matters mostly to Amharas, if not totally, is a given. The problem of Ethiopian politics by far however has stemmed from the inability of Ethiopian politicians to have a common ground along ethnic lines. Yes, there is an exception to this fact: the OLF of Daud Ibsa seems to have a life of its own. But by in large politicians of the same “ mender” have more in common, and we have not seen them fighting each other bitterly. Having an Ethiopia in which politicians of the north, south, west and east have more in common is a challenge Ethiopia is facing now. Politics which is steered to bring politicians of different ethnicity to see politics beyond the interest of their region should be the focus.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 19966
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 14:21

eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 13:26
Revelations wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 09:49
eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 09:42
Irrelevant, I think. Same goes with Somali too
Reality is always relevant. The more appropriate alliance would be TPLF with ARENA. Will TPLF be willing to change and embrace its very mild opposition, ARENA?
TPLF ARENA HGDEF same

ARENA is not mild. You fanatics think it's mild because your idea of opposition to TPLF is opposition to Tigray. You have twisted expectation.
So says fanatic eden who's a member of TPLF, a party which specified Amhara is its enemy in its program. She thinks everyone is like her. And I said ARENA is a mild opposition to TPLF, which means it doesn't fall far from the TPLF tree.

Tog Wajale
Member
Posts: 1655
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 07:23

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jan 2019, 15:40

Too Late For ADEPA And Biadden Organization. They Must Be Dismantled/ Dissolved From The Scratch. They Are Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Lole & Servants.


eden
Member+
Posts: 5121
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2019, 18:49

I said ARENA is a mild opposition to TPLF, which means it doesn't fall far from the TPLF tree.
rev - I know exactly what you meant. Trust me, I'm familiar with the thought process of your leaders. If you want you can help ARENA help your cause. Don't target Tegaru as a people or don't do things that are perceived as such. This helps ARENA focus on TPLF. This is the best free advice I can give your confused leaders.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 19966
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 19:01

Revelations wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 14:21
eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 13:26
Revelations wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 09:49
eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 09:42
Irrelevant, I think. Same goes with Somali too
Reality is always relevant. The more appropriate alliance would be TPLF with ARENA. Will TPLF be willing to change and embrace its very mild opposition, ARENA?
TPLF ARENA HGDEF same

ARENA is not mild. You fanatics think it's mild because your idea of opposition to TPLF is opposition to Tigray. You have twisted expectation.
So says fanatic eden who's a member of TPLF, a party which specified Amhara is its enemy in its program. She thinks everyone is like her. And I said ARENA is a mild opposition to TPLF, which means it doesn't fall far from the TPLF tree.
eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 18:49
I said ARENA is a mild opposition to TPLF, which means it doesn't fall far from the TPLF tree.
rev - I know exactly what you meant. Trust me, I'm familiar with the thought process of your leaders. If you want you can help ARENA help your cause. Don't target Tegaru as a people or don't do things that are perceived as such. This helps ARENA focus on TPLF. This is the best free advice I can give your confused leaders.
You think but you don't even know how to state what I said and your perceived leaders of mine have said. Emphasis on perceived is important. And stop crying about Tegaru being targeted cause I have not seen anyone with a program that stated such a thing. But definitely your TPLF did target Amhara in its program and its actions.

http://www.satenaw.com/wp-content/uploa ... igna-1.pdf

eden
Member+
Posts: 5121
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2019, 19:16

what page should i be reading?

am I wrong in assuming your leaders are getachew haile, abeba fekade, haile shawel, taye weldesemayat?

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 19966
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 19:24

eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 19:16
what page should i be reading?

am I wrong in assuming your leaders are getachew haile, dr abeba fekade, haile shawel, taye weldesemayat?
How about you find this page and cutout your assUming while you chew on it.


eden
Member+
Posts: 5121
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2019, 20:08

This is disturbing. I heard of the accusations by some politicians but I always dismissed it as hyperbole. I hear Eprdf folks including ANDM like Tefera mention Amara elite but never Amara as people. I even hear a certain Walelign blaming the same elite.This is really bad tplf eprdf history. I believe this is the old manifesto? I hope you aren’t photoshopping. Maybe someone confirm?

I’ll stop assuming who your idols are. It’s really gonna be difficult to forget haile shawl though. I mean you dedicated a thread a day worshipping him lol

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 19966
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 20:30

You mean you joined TPLF without reading its manifesto or you're having amnesia?
eden wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 20:08
This is disturbing. I heard of the accusations by some politicians but I always dismissed it as hyperbole. I hear Eprdf folks including ANDM like Tefera mention Amara elite but never Amara as people. I even hear a certain Walelign blaming the same elite.This is really bad tplf eprdf history. I believe this is the old manifesto? I hope you aren’t photoshopping. Maybe someone confirm?

I’ll stop assuming who your idols are. It’s really gonna be difficult to forget haile shawl though. I mean you dedicated a thread a day worshipping him lol

eden
Member+
Posts: 5121
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2019, 20:39

Haha i have my card here so it must be the latter

justo
Member
Posts: 1627
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Re: [GOOD NEWS] አብን እና አዴፓ በጋራ ለመሥራት ተስማሙ

Post by justo » 12 Jan 2019, 02:19

In this exchange the snake Edu is coming out on top, and is definitely smarter than Revu. The mistake Revu is making is not disrespecting Edu enough. Like Debretsion, Edu has only one objective in any exchange with anybody, to be taken seriously despite all the damage she's caused. In this she is sooooooo patiently patient.

The only proper way to discuss anything with Edu is by disrespecting her, believe me she will patiently go along with this, and it will set the right kind of context fot the discussion.

Post Reply