Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

The Prime Minister Must Apologize To General Kinfe And Fire the General Prosecutor And The Donkey Ambachew!!

Post by Mahlana » 10 Jan 2019, 17:08

What was done/is being done to General Kinfe and others in his charge file is totally unfair!!

We were told that the General was responsible for the loss of 37 Billion Birr. Now, it is changed to 39 Million!!!! and out of the 18 charges, 15 are dropped!!!

The documentary against him was shameful and illegal.

I do not believe that the prime minister did this. Probably, it is other people who had grudge against TPLF and wanted to revenge and thought that this is the right time!

The prime minister MUST apologize to the industrialist General and fire the general prosecutor and of course the ugly, stinky donkey called Ambachew. He was the one who set all this with fake data while he was in the ministry of trade and industry. ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትሩን ማኖ አስነካና በጣም ከሚወዳቸውና እሳቸውም በጣም ከሚወዱት የትግራይ ህዝብ እጅግ አቀያየማቸው ያ ደንቆሮ አህያ!!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: The Prime Minister Must Apologize To General Kinfe And Fire the General Prosecutor And The Donkey Ambachew!!

Post by Degnet » 10 Jan 2019, 17:13

Mahlana wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 17:08
What was done/is being done to General Kinfe and others in his charge file is totally unfair!!

We were told that the General was responsible for the loss of 37 Billion Birr. Now, it is changed to 39 Million!!!! and out of the 18 charges, 15 are dropped!!!

I do not believe that the prime minister did this. Probably, it is other people who had grudge against TPLF and wanted to revenge and thought that this is the right time!

The prime minister MUST apologize to the industrialist General and fire the general prosecutor and of course the ugly, stinky donkey called Ambachew. He was the one who set all this with fake data while he was in the ministry of trade and industry. ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትሩን ማኖ አስነካና በጣም ከሚወዳቸውና እሳቸውም በጣም ከሚወዱት የትግራይ ህዝብ እጅግ አቀያየማቸው ያ ደንቆሮ አህያ!!
/
tadia lemen denkoro ahya eyalk tesadeb aleh,ene besadeb erasen becha wekye new ante gen hager wekay bay neh.
Last edited by Degnet on 10 Jan 2019, 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

Mahlana

Re: The Prime Minister Must Apologize To General Kinfe And Fire the General Prosecutor And The Donkey Ambachew!!

Post by Mahlana » 10 Jan 2019, 17:16

Degnet wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 17:13
Mahlana wrote:

tadia lemen denkoro ahya eyalk tesadeb aleh,ene besadeb erasen becha wekye new ante gen hager wekay bay neh.
degnet,
I call a spade a spade.

Donkey is a hard working innocent animal. Ambachew is a stinky, lazy a$$ hater!! The only common between a donkey and Ambachew is their brain capacity.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Jan 2019, 17:20

Mahlana wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 17:16
Degnet wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 17:13
Mahlana wrote:

degnet,
I call a spade a spade.

Donkey is a hard working innocent animal. Ambachew is a stinky, lazy a$$ hater!! The only common between a donkey and Ambachew is their brain capacity.
I don't know the person and what he has done,I am only defending the people on our Southern neighborhood.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 10 Jan 2019, 17:54

info wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 17:29
:lol: Yeah, he just heard you agame dreamer :lol:

That is exactly the news that I was talking about you m0ther fvcker!!
The public was told that General Kinfe messed 37 Billion Birr!!
Now, all the 8 suspects are accused for mishandling just a fraction of that amount!! And of course, they are now accused of mishandling public money,i.e, corruption( not for private benefits, but JUST mishandling!!)
Was the documentary talking just about corruption? Of course not!!

A 45 million USD case against the generals brother who was an official in the ethio telecom comoany was also dropped!! The court said that it was just a trash!!
ወያናይ ይታገላል እንጂ አይሰርቅም!! ጀግና ሁሌም ጀግና ነው!! ጀግና ደሞ አይሰርቅም!!
ስርቆት ሰርታችሁ መብላት ለማታውቁ ለናንተ ነው!! ስልጣን እንደያዛችሁ በሳምንቱ አይደል ሆዳችሁ የእርጉዝ አይጥ ሆድ የሚመስለው?!?!
ወራዶች!!!!

info

Post by info » 10 Jan 2019, 18:03

Mahlana wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 17:54
ወያናይ ይታገላል እንጂ አይሰርቅም!! ጀግና ሁሌም ጀግና ነው!! ጀግና ደሞ አይሰርቅም!!
ስርቆት ሰርታችሁ መብላት ለማታውቁ ለናንተ ነው!! ስልጣን እንደያዛችሁ በሳምንቱ አይደል ሆዳችሁ የእርጉዝ አይጥ ሆድ የሚመስለው?!?!
ወራዶች!!!!
:lol: You are killing me man with your joke! :lol: :lol: