Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

Our 60 Military Trucks With Its Weapons Inside Are Blocked By The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Paid Hooligans.

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Jan 2019, 11:38

They Have The Audacity To Kill Innocent Amara & Oromo Children/ Womens While Our Sixties Trucks Are Blocked By The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Paid Hooligans In Shire Town. Our Military Defense Do Not Have The Guts & Ball/ Nuts To Take Actions, Instead They Are Killing Our Childrens & Womens With Out Any Reasons In Gonder & Gojam Area.

Tog Wajale

Re: Our 60 Military Trucks With Its Weapons Inside Are Blocked By The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Paid Hooligans.

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Jan 2019, 16:12

Where Is The Diaspora Ethiopian, It's Time To Protest To Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration. Why Is The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Military Defense Is Killing Innocent Amara & Oromo. We Must Request Every Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Soldiers Or Regular Police/ Millitias Must Get Out From Amara & Oromo Zone.

Tog Wajale

Re: Our 60 Military Trucks With Its Weapons Inside Are Blocked By The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Paid Hooligans.

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jan 2019, 12:08

What Is Our Ethiopian Government Or The Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Is Waiting. Still Our 60 Military Trucks With Weapons Inside Are Stuck At Shire Town By Defunct Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Hired Hooligans.

Temt

Post by Temt » 11 Jan 2019, 12:23

Tog Wajale wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 12:08
What Is Our Ethiopian Government Or The Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Is Waiting. Still Our 60 Military Trucks With Weapons Inside Are Stuck At Shire Town By Defunct Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Hired Hooligans.
Yes, it is way past the time of being just a crowd appeaser and time to show who is the boss. The criminal TPLF must not be allowed to ruin the peace and normalcy of the region. Time for the Team Lema to act and act decisively, for that is the only language the Weyanes and their Tegaru supporters UNDERSTAND!