Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq
Member+

Re: A stubborn tere sega eater

Post by Misraq » 10 Jan 2019, 22:29

Brother Hawzen,

Your brothers have the habbit of unnecessary barking for no obvious reason. We told them that the General and Jossy are not our representatives. For the sentiment of one Oromo and One Gurage, the sawa rats bark and vomit on Amhara. This we can't take and we touch their spots or pinch them just to straighten them up. Other than that we love the brotherly people of eritrea. Only the kittens who abondened their barracks and chose to live in West barking on the net that we have issues with

Jimmy

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 10 Jan 2019, 22:33

quindibu wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 22:18
Misraq wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 22:07
Yes, inflated ego. We saw how you [email protected] kissed the ground Dr. Abiy walked in the streets of Azzmara.
Yep. We only surrender to LOVE, not to የፍየል ወጠጤ ዓይነት አካኪ ዘራፍ! 8)
Come again [email protected] How many of your "heroes" live in a container? You don't even have the guts to free them. Cowards. The only time you fought throughout history is against mengistu and zenawi. And even that you had a huge sympathy in the population you insult, vomit and attack on the Cyber.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jan 2019, 22:44

Sister Eden and the rest of the low IQ dedebit cadres behind their screens are like....

Mission Accomplished :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 10 Jan 2019, 22:52

Brother Hawzen,

Agame Eden and agame Zack including half agame Deqi were all effective on dictating the sawa boys on how and where to bark. Kkk.

I must say that the IQ gauge has tilted in favour of the agame direction this time around.

Jimmy
Last edited by Misraq on 10 Jan 2019, 22:53, edited 1 time in total.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 10 Jan 2019, 22:52

Misraq wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 22:33
quindibu wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 22:18
Misraq wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 22:07
Yes, inflated ego. We saw how you [email protected] kissed the ground Dr. Abiy walked in the streets of Azzmara.
Yep. We only surrender to LOVE, not to የፍየል ወጠጤ ዓይነት አካኪ ዘራፍ! 8)
Come again [email protected] How many of your "heroes" live in a container? You don't even have the guts to free them. Cowards. The only time you fought throughout history is against mengistu and zenawi. And even that you had a huge sympathy in the population you insult, vomit and attack on the Cyber.
Aha....My gut? Well....your so-called 'Generals' would attest to that.......Did you say 'huge sympathy in the population'? Sure, they made their eternal place in hundreds of thousands in Eritrea mountains and plains because they 'sympathized' with us! :P

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 10 Jan 2019, 22:56

[email protected], looks like we have some unsettled business there. If you think you are hero, why don't me and you meet and sort out our differences like real men do. I mean it, let's meet and talk the talk. Please accept my offer. I will travel wherever you are

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jan 2019, 23:02

Misraq wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 22:52
Brother Hawzen,

Agame Eden and agame Zack including half agame Deqi were all effective on dictating the sawa boys on how and where to bark. Kkk.

I must say that the IQ gauge has tilted in favour of the agame direction this time around.

Jimmy
Brother Jimmy,

With due respect...I don't think you are innocent either...I am sure you know the quote which says.....

....."The pot calling the kettle black...."

Anyway, here is sister Eden having fun at the price of all of you :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 10 Jan 2019, 23:15

Misraq wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 22:56
[email protected], looks like we have some unsettled business there. If you think you are hero, why don't me and you meet and sort out our differences like real men do. I mean it, let's meet and talk the talk. Please accept my offer. I will travel wherever you are
Damn! Never mind that I've been restraining myself thinking that you're a female,from your name. :P I just also blamed your parents and your low IQ for your proclivity to bask in flowery language. Now, you're demanding to settle our differences with the only way you know how - violence. I feel sorry for Abiy! :cry:

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 10 Jan 2019, 23:34

quindibu wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 23:15
Misraq wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 22:56
Damn! Never mind that I've been restraining myself thinking that you're a female,from your name. :P I just also blamed your parents and your low IQ for your proclivity to bask in flowery language. Now, you're demanding to settle our differences with the only way you know how - violence. I feel sorry for Abiy! :cry:
well if you thought fighting a conscript army whose sole purpose was to protect the junta, a real fight ; you haven't fought us yet. it was in that regard that the offer was sent to you. qqiimalam

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 10 Jan 2019, 23:58

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 07:51
Please wait, video is loading...
Mechen!! some tere sega eaters are plain stupid, detached from rationality and common sense. The ghetto kid "juice in daa hawse" went to Eritrea and meet many veteran eritrean artist Who participated in The Liberation struggle. In asmara, , they meet him with open arms and embraced him as one of their own. What do these eritreans get in return, The ghetto kid belittle their brain Child and fruit of their struggle as kifle hager (province).

And the fat pig so called military man makes The typical tere sega eaters teret teret and claim he chased The EPLF to nacfa. If they were chased to nacfa, how did The EPLF poped up in The middle of asmara and Addis Abeba?

And insult of all injuries, The fat pig claimed that The People of Eritrea are part of ethiopia. :oops:
first off Tere Sega is a great food, raw meat and fish is eaten by different cultures in Asia and Europe. Obviously the writer eats raw anbeta (grasshopper ) and he always dream about tire Siga .... having said that, Ethiopians will never care about about the biggest exporter in East Africa ( yup eritrea is the biggest exporter of human beings in history ( 40 % of its population has left in mass after their " indpendence " . I say wake up, get your stupid eyes open and leave Ethiopia alone you fu...cking KUNT .

You are the one who hang around in our forum ! I have never touch Eritreans forum .... None of my business !!!

Leave us lone and ER ( Ethiopian ) forum !!!

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 12 Jan 2019, 09:35

The Tere sega eaters (the akaki zeraf amhara and others) want to re-write and revise history. This sore loser Kasay Chemeda is re-writing history of the LOSERS replete with Lies. No shame at all.

Even before the Stunning Liberation of Massawa by the EPLF, the demolition of the Ethiopian Nadew Ez (ናደው ዕዝ) in 1998 by the EPLF was even more stunning. Again the loser neftegna Kasaye Chemeda denies the countless victories the Mighty EPLF scored against the well armed Ethiopian Army. The Ethiopian Army was NO MATCH for the strategically and technically superior, and well disciplined EPLF.

The Great historian Basil Davidson described the demolition of Nadew Ez as "the most significant victory for any liberation movement since the Vietnamese victory at Dien Bien Phu." And it is considered the largest battle in Africa since El Alamein during World War 2.

Zack

Post by Zack » 12 Jan 2019, 09:47

The clever by Half amhara think they are so clever and want to reverse Eritrea independence which lost so many soldiers in the war against Ethiopia. The majority of amhara think they can sweet talk Eritreans back into Ethiopia. If you look on social media the vast majority of amharas have the old map as their back ground picture.

Dr Zackovich