Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

The Ethiopian Defense Military Are Killing { Amara/ Oromo} With No Hesitation, By Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna.

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Jan 2019, 01:12

Now It Is Official That The Ethiopian Military Defense Are Killing The { Amara & Oromo} With Out Hesitation. By Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna From Edmonton Canada. Must Watch Video. Very Interesting Information.

Misraq
Member+

Re: The Ethiopian Defense Military Are Killing { Amara/ Oromo} With No Hesitation, By Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna.

Post by Misraq » 10 Jan 2019, 01:19

Tog Wajale a.k.a Yoseph Yitna a.k.a Usain Bolt

you are a big embarassment buddy. i have never seen a coward like you. The agame chased you and made you run like a rat. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: how coward can you be to run for agame kkkk Yehonk [ deleted ]

Jimmy

Tog Wajale

Re: The Ethiopian Defense Military Are Killing { Amara/ Oromo} With No Hesitation, By Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna.

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Jan 2019, 11:27

Yes You Are Right, Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna. 60 Of Our Military Trucks With Its Weapons Inside Are Blocked At Shire Town By Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Paid Hooligans. And Now The Defense Military Have The Audacity To Kill Innocent Amara & Oromo Children/ Womens In Gonder/ Gonam Area. Where Is The Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration ??? Why Can't Take Swift Actions Against These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Millitary Soldiers Hidden Our Cities.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Jan 2019, 16:17

By All Means We Must Block Every Thing That Goes To Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Dry Land, Wether It Is Fuel, Internet, Electricity & Food Products, Like Wheat, Teff, Barley & Corn. We Must Suffocate These Low Life Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Dry Land Tigrai Mekelle/ Adwa.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jan 2019, 12:13

What Is Our Ethiopian Government Or The Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Is Waiting. Still Our 60 Military Trucks With Weapons Inside Are Stuck At Shire Town By Defunct Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Hired Hooligans.
We Have To Start Blocking Every Trucks, Fuel, Internet, Electric, Phone Services That Goes To The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Tigrai Mekelle/ Adwa Cities. We Amara & Oromo Have To Be United To Protect Our Childrens & Womens From Dedebit Woorgach Armies/ Police Indiscriminately Killing.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jan 2019, 15:37

Time Is Running Out For Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration:--- You Must Take Swift Actions Now Or We Might Have Unexpected Surprises From The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Dreamers.