Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

OLF got him: Abiy the Arab mercenary arrested???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jan 2019, 22:26

The Oromo nationalists will not let you be Menelik to the Oromo people again they will either arrest you or take you out from the equation.

euroland

Re: OLF got him: Abiy the Arab mercenary arrested???

Post by euroland » 09 Jan 2019, 22:48

Halafi Adgi
Dr. Abiy will not rested until each and every TPLF junta and Malelit biተches are joined your 'heros', General kinfe and his buddy Abdi Illi-trate.
BTW: your graphic designer must be a Dedebit College grad....my dog could do draw better than that.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 22:26
The Oromo nationalists will not let you be Menelik to the Oromo people again they will either arrest you or take you out from the equation.

sun

Post by sun » 09 Jan 2019, 23:03

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Really? :P

Some 45 million brave Oromos, all the sensible significant other good Ethiopians and the entire world are behind Dr.Abiyy, no question asked. You can keep dreaming to find donkeys to carry your itching filthy drooling ar$$$$ to come and message on the kings throne in Menelik Palace again. Dr. Abiyy is a once in a life time transformational humanist leader never seen never heard before, be it in Ethiopian, African and the world history as a whole. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! :P

info

Post by info » 09 Jan 2019, 23:11

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Delusional Halafi, I think you missed the news :lol: The general said in the next 2 weeks the welega area will be back to normal life :lol:
Stop hopping OLF kolet would bring you back to Menelik palace. I already told you but you don't get it. Oromo will never be your tool for destabilization and disintegration of the country, that is what you always miscalculate.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 09 Jan 2019, 23:33

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Halfai mengedi,
Yes we are going to in equate him from the balance. We will see if the leper his family-in-law will save him.We never allow Menellik hegemony come back using Abiy as factor of the colony.

I am tankful to the people of Tigray who blocked their war mashinery not to be looted by Amahara led regime. I feel, currently, your leader is also doing well in that he started talking with Eritrean leader. If three of us (Oromia, Tigray, and Eritrea) honestly cooperate, this leper elites will no where to go otherwise they remain unmanageable.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 09 Jan 2019, 23:41

Halafi, your politics sucks. You lie to yourself. It is not Abiy you are against; it is the majority of Ethiopians. Let us say God heard your prayer and Abiy was evaporated to a thin air. Would you think Sebhat Nega will march to aratkilo and declare himself a prime minister, and Ethiopians will say here comes the savior? Of course not. Even you who are on the verge of totally losing it do not believe that will happen. Face it. Abiy is the most popular prime minister Ethiopia ever had within the last twenty-eight years. When you say Abiy is an Arab mercenary, you are saying that the majority of Ethiopians are. It is time to remind you the monopoly of “ truth” that TPLF and its cadres believed to own no longer exists. It is a new world, Halafi.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Jan 2019, 23:51

poor halafifi, you deceive yourself everyday, thinking somehow your beloved tplf would come to power and loot again.
this time, u will not even pass wollo, gondar and gojjam; so how will u get to addis ababa?
in the 1990s, your tplf got welcomed, because the people were fed up of the derg.
today, the opposite is true; so it's better for your own mental health, to let it go.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 10 Jan 2019, 00:09

Halfai mengedi,
I understand that some commentators here are inborn deceivers while others are wishy washy. I can understand what you wanted to mean and responded above.

The question of Oromo and Tigraway is to live in self regulated federal structure where every nation has its own territory governed without any external influence but each state cooperates at federal level.

Those who used to [deleted] others at parasite always need to have unity where they have nothing to bring to the union. That is not gonna work. Depend on yourself and cooperate for coexistence is plausible approach. Otherwise good neighbor state is next choice.

So you are on the right track and go ahead to work with your people and your government to strengthen your tie with Oromo Nation and Nation of Eritrea.

euroland

Post by euroland » 10 Jan 2019, 00:58

Qqqaqa
የመቀሌው ኦሮሞ አበበ.....😁😁😁😁😁
AbebeB wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 00:09
Halfai mengedi,
I understand that some commentators here are inborn deceivers while others are wishy washy. I can understand what you wanted to mean and responded above.

The question of Oromo and Tigraway is to live in self regulated federal structure where every nation has its own territory governed without any external influence but each state cooperates at federal level.

Those who used to [deleted] others at parasite always need to have unity where they have nothing to bring to the union. That is not gonna work. Depend on yourself and cooperate for coexistence is plausible approach. Otherwise good neighbor state is next choice.

So you are on the right track and go ahead to work with your people and your government to strengthen your tie with Oromo Nation and Nation of Eritrea.