Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Annexation of Eritrea in the Making

Post by Sabur » 09 Jan 2019, 19:58

When I wrote about the Annexation of Eritrea during the Dictator's visit to Gondar, some Eritreans, a wannabe critical thinkers, brushed it off as impossible. Annexation is actually happening.

1. Eritrea has been losing its youth in masses for the last 18 years and the number of Eritreans leaving Eritrea has increased specially after the Border was opened. The Dictator Loves it - Emptying Eritrea of its vital youth.
2. Majority of those leaving Eritrea are Men (boys), leaving behind Women (Girls) behind.
3. Ethiopian Men- Amhara, Oromos and Tigrayans are Travelling to Eritrea and will fill the vacuum left by the Eritrean Men (boys).
4. The Ethiopian Men will intermarry with Eritrean Women (Girls) diluting the Eritrean nationalism. The Dictator loves it - slowly killing Eritreanism.
5. Some Very Rich Ethiopians - Amharas and Tigrayans are looking to buy properties in Eritrea, specially Asmara and the ghost ports of Massawa and Assab. The Dicatotr Loves it - strangulated and drove the Eritrean Business People away and replace them by the Amhara and Tigrayan.
6. It is obvious the Neftegna Amhara and others are still salivating about Eritrea. Recent tantrum of shaleka Dawit Wodeghirgis to build monument for the Ethiopian Soldiers who destroyed Eritrean Villages, Towns and Cities and who killed and displaced more one Million Eritreans and other recent interviews of former Neftegna Dergue Soldiers whose arses were whipped by the mighty EPLF salivating for Eritrea to comeback. All the Neftegnas do not have to sweat since the dictator is helping their dreams come true.
7. The Drafted Constitution of Eritrea was abolished by the dictator with out any reason why. The dictator is Killing Eritrea as a Nation.
8. Arrested and killed many Eritreans with Leadership capacity. The dictator is making Eritrea devoid of Leadership Quality Personalities.

Hawzen

Re: Annexation of Eritrea in the Making

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jan 2019, 20:45

Brother Sabur,

I just read your thread with my full attention since I respect real Eritreans who criticize our government with valid points. However, I am very disappointed with the majority of your criticism when it comes to this particular thread... For example:

1. If the government did not open the border after the peace deal, are you sure you would not criticize the government for not opening the border...??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. On one hand, you support the government for making peace deal with Ethiopia. On the other hand, you also criticize the same government who accepted the peace deal and respecting the deal...How does it work :roll: :roll: ????

Hence, I absolutely don't agree with your criticism listed from 1-6. In fact, I fully support the Eritrean government for doing what they are doing. I don't think you will convince many Eritreans by pointing out the lists you just put.

By the way, you should have used the title of your thread as " I am in a nightmare---The dictator loves it" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dededebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 09 Jan 2019, 21:00

Hawzen wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 20:45

Brother Sabur,

I just read your thread with my full attention since I respect real Eritreans who criticize our government with valid points. However, I am very disappointed with the majority of your criticism when it comes to this particular thread... For example:

1. If the government did not open the border after the peace deal, are you sure you would not criticize the government for not opening the border...??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. On one hand, you support the government for making peace deal with Ethiopia. On the other hand, you also criticize the same government who accepted the peace deal and respecting the deal...How does it work :roll: :roll: ????

Hence, I absolutely don't agree with your criticism listed from 1-6. In fact, I fully support the Eritrean government for doing what they are doing. I don't think you will convince many Eritreans by pointing out the lists you just put.

By the way, you should have used the title of your thread as " I am in a nightmare---The dictator loves it" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comrade Hawzen,

I don't want to comment on the substance of brother Saburs criticism nor your response. But I like the way you responded with respect, as it always should be among ourselves. That is the only way to conduct discussion.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 09 Jan 2019, 22:01

Brother Hawzen:

I do support peaceful coexistence with all neighboring countries based on written treaties and documentations.
We all know how the State Affairs was being conducted before the invasion of Woyane during 1998-2000.

And the Peace Process with Ethiopia should have followed the logical sequences - Demarcation and then Normalization.
Was not Eritrea that had been saying "the moment Demarcation started in the morning, Normalization will follow in the afternoon?"
So what had changed?
Politics of Friendship and exacting revenge are at play, not rule of law or governing according the Law, my brother Hawzen.

Let's just be honest !

It is the Politics of Friendship between Isaias and Meles what got us to war and end up losing our 20,000 bright Eritreans.
The same Politics of Friendship between Isaias and Aby is going on now. What are we talking about?
The politics among countries should follow institutionalized legal process.
Eritreans are not a playground and a pawn of One Man's impulsive rule. Definitely we, Eritreans, did not fight and pay heavy price for this.

Hawzen wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 20:45

Brother Sabur,

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 09 Jan 2019, 22:13

We Neftegnas are united VERY UNITED as never before. We will show everyone what we can do soon.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 09 Jan 2019, 22:19

Neftegnas will always be Neftegnas in the eyes of Eritreans !!

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 09 Jan 2019, 22:28

Brother Hawzen:

I do support peaceful coexistence with all neighboring countries based on written treaties and documentations.
We all know how the State Affairs was being conducted before the invasion of Woyane during 1998-2000.

And the Peace Process with Ethiopia should have followed the logical sequences - Demarcation and then Normalization.
Was not Eritrea that had been saying "the moment Demarcation started in the morning, Normalization will follow in the afternoon?"
So what had changed?
Politics of Friendship and exacting revenge are at play, not rule of law or governing according the Law, my brother Hawzen.

Let's just be honest !

It is the Politics of Friendship between Isaias and Meles what got us to war and end up losing our 20,000 bright Eritreans.
The same Politics of Friendship between Isaias and Aby is going on now. What are we talking about?
Eritreans are not a playground and a pawn of One Man's impulsive rule. Definitely we, Eritreans, did not fight and pay heavy price for this.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 09 Jan 2019, 22:31

I agree with my brother Sabur that, Eritrea's refusal to relinquish the Assab and Massawa ports to Tigrai, is resulting in the total annexation of the entire country by the Amhara. Like brother Sabur said, we Tegaru cannot take responsibility for the tyrant Issayas's refusal to sit down and negotiate with our TPLF leaders. All we Tegaru wanted was the two ports ONLY. And all the Amhara wanted is annexing the whole Eritrea. ሕዚ ዶ ሓይስ ውይ ውይ? ገመል ሰሪቕካ ጉምብሕ ጉምብሕ. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 09 Jan 2019, 22:37

Will not waste an energy responding logically to ፋራ ዓጋመ !

Cowboy Humera wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 22:31
I agree with my brother Sabur that, Eritrea's refusal to relinquish the Assab and Massawa ports to Tigrai, is resulting in the total annexation of the entire country by the Amhara. Like brother Sabur said, we Tegaru cannot take responsibility for the tyrant Issayas's refusal to sit down and negotiate with our TPLF leaders. All we Tegaru wanted was the two ports ONLY. And all the Amhara wanted is annexing the whole Eritrea. ሕዚ ዶ ሓይስ ውይ ውይ? ገመል ሰሪቕካ ጉምብሕ ጉምብሕ. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jan 2019, 23:02

Sabur wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 22:01
Brother Hawzen:

So what had changed?

Let's just be honest !

Brother Sabur,

Now you have come forward with very good points and I don't think many people will disagree with this point. Institutionalizing the peace deal is a wonderful idea but.....You forgot one thing that might be hindering the whole process.. I.e....You know that the dead TPLF is still in control of Tigray which has common border with Eritrea....By the way..did you read the slogans by agames during the TPLF organized demonstrations in Tigray after Dr. Abby led Ethiopian government announced Ethiopia Government accepted the Alger's agreement without any precondition? Does it ring of your ear the slogans such as " Erob is bigger than Eritrea".." Bademe is the Center of Tigray" e.t.c.. ?? These are some of the reasons why "the moment Demarcation started in the morning, Normalization will follow in the afternoon" might not work now.. After all we are not dealing with agame since they are forced out of Minelik back to Mekelle. The Eritrean government trusts the current Ethiopian government led by the Prime Minster Dr. Abby...But still.. I do believe that every thing will institutionalized very soon as the Ethiopian Prime Minister mentioned during one of his meetings few days ago. In my opinion, everything with the peace process is going in the right direction. The peace deal will be institutionalized in all dimensions very soon and eventually the border will demarcated.

Here is my advice to you, my dear brother...If I were you who cares about Eritrea and Eritreans so much, I would not stop criticizing the government when it comes to our domestic policies...But at the same time I would NOT just criticize the government for the sake of criticism like you just did today ...In fact, I personally thought you sounded very emotional when you opened the two threads as the contents of both threads clearly indicate. I don't think it is good idea to open thread out of emotion. For example..you don't use profanities and then expect Eritrean bothers and sisters to be convinced with the emotion driven comments...You should be calm and collective with your comments if you want to convince people. Otherwise, it won't take time for you to be classified under angry or immature people.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Follower

Post by Follower » 09 Jan 2019, 23:36

ኣይተ ሱቡር aka agame expert
ኣናፍራ ቆቃሕ ዘይፈልት ሱ ኣይሃደናይን፡you are repeating what you have bn doing for last 20years and expect a different result?man, give up and ተደምር, leave Eritrea to Eritreans.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Jan 2019, 00:33

The moral of the story is: It's easy for caged agame hyenas to despise what they cannot have. :oops: :oops: