Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cartmann
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 16:36

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Cartmann » 09 Jan 2019, 19:53

Here is one of my favorites by Atri N'Assouf. After listening to their music, listening to 'Habesha' music want to make me puke. lol I don't want to irritate Eritreans and Ethiopians, I like our music, but I can't listen it after listening theirs.


Cartmann
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 16:36

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Cartmann » 09 Jan 2019, 20:03

He is one by Kel Assouf called 'Azawad'. They call him the sound of the desert. The guitarist one of the best in integrating the berber music with modern music. The name of the singer and guitarist of the band is Anana Harouna. Let me know if you enjoy it. May be I can share more later.


Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6641
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Misraq » 09 Jan 2019, 20:08

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 17:59
Somaliman wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 14:23
The only thing I know Habesha and Berbers share is prostitution - which seems to be in their DNA!
Wuryaa. NO one imitate or copy The hideous looking, fish lips gypsy of africa. Berber are the people who conquered Portugal and spain. Unlike the nomadic and backward arabs you worship, they are civilized People and they left a relative tolerance and civilisation in andalus.

Btw, The Wuryaa don't even have any concept to understand the notion of civilisation and culture, their alphabet is latin and their dance is bantu Nikko on which The fat [email protected]@ xalimo shake their booty.
Niqqo :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Somalis can pretend being from Arab, but their heavy booty and that azxz wiggling and twerking Niqqo dance tells their true bantu origin kkk.

Somalis history begins by saying three Arab studs cross the sea and [email protected] local African woman. These three gentlemen are Issac, Darood and Hawie. These Arab studs [email protected] 100 woman per day till they die to produce current Somali population. Pathethic and self degrading history lol

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6641
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Misraq » 09 Jan 2019, 20:15

In a separate note, moroco. Berbers must have been fascinated by amharic music. The one we saw is clearly Manalmosh Dibos song. May be they found it similar to their rythems, they did another one too which I can't locate


Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 18413
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Revelations » 09 Jan 2019, 21:23

Population movement between east and north African indigenous population is reflected in ancestor DNA on both sides. Songs are just confirming that. Ther's also a culture of tattoo by women in both cultures is present.



Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 18413
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Revelations » 09 Jan 2019, 22:09

Bereber



Ethiopia


Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6641
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Misraq » 09 Jan 2019, 23:19

Looks to me that both Berbers and Tauregs are distance relatives to Amhara judging from the musicals and instruments they use, not to mention the facial tattoos that I see

Jimmy

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14418
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Zack » 10 Jan 2019, 08:33

berbers were conquered by Arabs. The Arabs are far more superior than most of these till this very day The imazigh are fighting for their rights. Berber language is adying language all of Morocco is now and days all arabised and Algeria jazeer. For six hundred years the kings of north of Africa are pure Arabs.


Dr Zackovich

kerenite
Member
Posts: 1787
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by kerenite » 14 Jan 2019, 13:42

fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 21:30
Hisham and hanan shikor are best duo, well admired in lowland eritrea as well. Above song is one of their best.

P.S. FYI, the best arabs worldwide are morocco, sudanese and syria arabs, racism is unique word for them. Forget the rest of the other arabs.

Enjoy above song same as me.

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1047
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Somaliman » 14 Jan 2019, 16:16

"the best arabs worldwide are morocco, sudanese and syria arabs, racism is unique word for them."

Best for what?

What do you mean by "racism is unique word for them"?

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13240
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jan 2019, 16:53

kerenite wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 13:42
fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 21:30
Hisham and hanan shikor are best duo, well admired in lowland eritrea as well. Above song is one of their best.

P.S. FYI, the best arabs worldwide are morocco, sudanese and syria arabs, racism is unique word for them. Forget the rest of the other arabs.

Enjoy above song same as me.
ቦርቃቅ ሃሳዊ ሃላል ምጥሪ ሸቃጣይ shirtam agameW

“Lowland” በለ እዚ አጋመ :P no one even know the berber existed let alone to listen their what?? ቀዳዳ!!

how you missed this big event in Axum though? Are you shocked, b!tch? Lol you are indeed shirtam.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 90441&_rdr

Sebay Beletu (me) :P

kerenite
Member
Posts: 1787
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2019, 13:13

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 16:53
kerenite wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 13:42
fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 21:30
Hisham and hanan shikor are best duo, well admired in lowland eritrea as well. Above song is one of their best.

P.S. FYI, the best arabs worldwide are morocco, sudanese and syria arabs, racism is unique word for them. Forget the rest of the other arabs.

Enjoy above song same as me.
ቦርቃቅ ሃሳዊ ሃላል ምጥሪ ሸቃጣይ shirtam agameW

“Lowland” በለ እዚ አጋመ :P no one even know the berber existed let alone to listen their what?? ቀዳዳ!!

how you missed this big event in Axum though? Are you shocked, b!tch? Lol you are indeed shirtam.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 90441&_rdr

Sebay Beletu (me) :P
Sebaay beletu the mamo Qilo of ER,

Let alone lowland Eritrea you hardly know Eritrea proper. MeHfer eritrawian (with the assumption that you are an eritrean that's lol).

Wede Qumneger,

Are you enjoying the song yene Qilo? Do you notice the masinQo guy alone is making the song colourful and lovely? Could the masinQo be the driving factor for the lowland eris to play berber songs in most of the wedding ceremonies albeit they don't understand one amazig or berber word?

Just pondering about.

Finally, how is sexy beletu? Is she making you happy? :mrgreen:

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1047
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Somaliman » 15 Jan 2019, 13:40

kerenite wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 13:42
fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 21:30
Hisham and hanan shikor are best duo, well admired in lowland eritrea as well. Above song is one of their best.

P.S. FYI, the best arabs worldwide are morocco, sudanese and syria arabs, racism is unique word for them. Forget the rest of the other arabs.

Enjoy above song same as me.
I invite you watch the very short videos in the link below, as you've said that Moroccans are the best Arabs, with Syrians and Sudanese!




Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13240
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Jan 2019, 13:49

Shirtamu

Next time do NOT lie on the name of Eritrea and Eritreans. This is why we are here to expose the lair የቀን ጂቦች low IQ agameWoch in their usual statements about Eritreans and Eritrea.

Thanks for asking about my “sexy “ wife well being . Hagereseb!! Only shirtam terrorist like you oppress the wife let alone to comment on her beauty.
On her good look.

For your own record it’s normal to say “my sexy wife” here in the civilized world. Stupid shirtam ... there is a tool called “google “ to know something you low IQ can Not comprehend and analysis before you expose your age and ድንቁርና::

How old are you again? :P

I am just saying
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 13:13
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 16:53
kerenite wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 13:42
fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 21:30
Hisham and hanan shikor are best duo, well admired in lowland eritrea as well. Above song is one of their best.

P.S. FYI, the best arabs worldwide are morocco, sudanese and syria arabs, racism is unique word for them. Forget the rest of the other arabs.

Enjoy above song same as me.
ቦርቃቅ ሃሳዊ ሃላል ምጥሪ ሸቃጣይ shirtam agameW

“Lowland” በለ እዚ አጋመ :P no one even know the berber existed let alone to listen their what?? ቀዳዳ!!

how you missed this big event in Axum though? Are you shocked, b!tch? Lol you are indeed shirtam.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 90441&_rdr

Sebay Beletu (me) :P
Sebaay beletu the mamo Qilo of ER,

Let alone lowland Eritrea you hardly know Eritrea proper. MeHfer eritrawian (with the assumption that you are an eritrean that's lol).

Wede Qumneger,

Are you enjoying the song yene Qilo? Do you notice the masinQo guy alone is making the song colourful and lovely? Could the masinQo be the driving factor for the lowland eris to play berber songs in most of the wedding ceremonies albeit they don't understand one amazig or berber word?

Just pondering about.

Finally, how is sexy beletu? Is she making you happy? :mrgreen:

kerenite
Member
Posts: 1787
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2019, 15:05

Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 13:40
kerenite wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 13:42
fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 21:30
Hisham and hanan shikor are best duo, well admired in lowland eritrea as well. Above song is one of their best.

P.S. FYI, the best arabs worldwide are morocco, sudanese and syria arabs, racism is unique word for them. Forget the rest of the other arabs.

Enjoy above song same as me.
I invite you watch the very short videos in the link below, as you've said that Moroccans are the best Arabs, with Syrians and Sudanese!



Hey, I read some where here that there are NO SOMALI here in this forum, hence prove them wrong.

Just before responding to you, what is your take on people who label eri-muslims, somalis and afars as shiritams whatever it means?

Prove me first that you ain't non-somali.

Selam

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1047
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Somaliman » 15 Jan 2019, 15:48

I haven't asked you to respond to anything!

I don't have anything to prove to anyone, leave alone to farting donkeys!

Why would I care about what farting donkeys label people with - even though I don't even know what "shirtam" does mean!
Last edited by Somaliman on 15 Jan 2019, 16:03, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 12648
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Jan 2019, 16:03

Dawi, they're ERITREANS- not Ethiopianos. Ok?



Last edited by Zmeselo on 15 Jan 2019, 16:20, edited 3 times in total.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 1787
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2019, 16:05

Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 15:48
I haven't asked you to respond to anything!

I don't have anything to prove to anyone, leave alone to farting donkeys!

Why would I care about what farting donkeys label people with - even though I don't even know what "shirtam" does mean!
Lekhbat you ain't somali.

Post Reply