Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fun

Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by fun » 09 Jan 2019, 12:31

Or is it just some deep old cultural connection?

Amharic

This is 3 years ago (the bit is faster)

The original 10 years ago
Last edited by fun on 09 Jan 2019, 12:52, edited 2 times in total.

fun

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna musics? Weird

Post by fun » 09 Jan 2019, 12:40

Tigrigna

Ok sorry, this one is not because it looks like some one purposely mixed the two.
But still their kirar & masinqo looks like Ethiopian/Eritrean.

Somaliman

Re: Wtf? Berbers stealing old typical Amharic and Tigrigna music? Weird

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jan 2019, 13:02

FYI, Berbers are over 5000 years old, way older than your fabricated 3000. Contrary to what many believe, due the Ge'ez script, there's little authentic in Habesha's languages and culture, as they're full of Arab features.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 09 Jan 2019, 13:07

fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 12:40
Tigrigna

Ok sorry, this one is not because it looks like some one purposely mixed the two.
But still their kirar & masinqo looks like Ethiopian/Eritrean.

This is the original Tigrigna music.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 09 Jan 2019, 13:12

fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 12:31
Those are Moroccans. The berbers are actually African music powerhouse. None makes music in Africa better than the Berbers. I aways listen to their music. I enjoy their creative music as they are the best guitarists in Africa, even they are at the level of the best in the world. In short music is their lifestyle. Don't confuse those with the Berbers. Further as Afroasiatic peoples, we have a lot in common with those in Morocco and the Berbers.

fun

Post by fun » 09 Jan 2019, 13:14

Somaliman wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 13:02
FYI, Berbers are over 5000 years old, way older than your fabricated 3000. Contrary to what many believe, due the Ge'ez script, there's little authentic in Habesha's languages and culture, as they're full of Arab features.
Wtf are you talking about? We are talking about specific music bits not history :lol: :roll:

@Cartmann thank you for posting the original Tigrigna.

fun

Post by fun » 09 Jan 2019, 13:16

Cartmann wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 13:12
fun wrote:
Those are Moroccans. The berbers are actually African music powerhouse. None makes music in Africa better than the Berbers. I aways listen to their music. I enjoy their creative music as they are the best guitarists in Africa, even they are at the level of the best in the world. In short music is their lifestyle. Don't confuse those with the Berbers. Further as Afroasiatic peoples, we have a lot in common with those in Morocco and the Berbers.
Yes, they are Moroccans but still berber because on the video title it says tamazight which is berber langauge.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 09 Jan 2019, 13:31

fun wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 13:16
Cartmann wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 13:12
fun wrote:
Yes, they are Moroccans but still berber because on the video title it says tamazight which is berber langauge.

You are right Tamazight is their exclusive dialect of the berber. But the Berbers I am referring to speak Tuareg (Tamasheq). They live mostly in the Sahara across Algeria, Mali, Niger, etc. Their music is just awesome. I have like dozens of playlists of their music. Excuse my language, although I love our music, Eritrean and Ethiopian music is just crap compared to their music.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Jan 2019, 13:41

The only thing one can steal from you habesh is famine and destitute.

Do not overrate your sorry aszs.

P.S. the masinko of the berbers, albeit it looks similar to yours lol is over 4000 years old. Go google it.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2019, 14:11

Who might the habesh be brother shirta.m elightem us please :mrgreen: to what do we owe this sudden outburst qiqiqiqi are you in love with one of your Berber clients lut.i wahid.
kerenite wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 13:41
The only thing one can steal from you habesh is famine and destitute.

Do not overrate your sorry aszs.

P.S. the masinko of the berbers, albeit it looks similar to yours lol is over 4000 years old. Go google it.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jan 2019, 14:23

The only thing I know Habesha and Berbers share is prostitution - which seems to be in their DNA!

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2019, 14:35

Before I reply in kind can you please enlighten us who the habesha might be :mrgreen:
Somaliman wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 14:23
The only thing I know Habesha and Berbers share is prostitution - which seems to be in their DNA!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jan 2019, 14:42

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 14:35
Before I reply in kind can you please enlighten us who the habesha might be :mrgreen:
Somaliman wrote:
You don't need to reply to everything that's posted! You need to also learn to swallow it and zip it!
Last edited by Somaliman on 09 Jan 2019, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Jan 2019, 14:50

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Wedi [deleted],

Habesh is a wedi alula, a recent settler who resides in eritrea such as your sorry asz.

Got it? Mushmush getz tselim wukaria.

P.S. izi rgum zemen misakhum ilfi iryray deqi alula maAre seriunna.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2019, 14:56

Swallowing is what who.re mum of yours should have done with you insignificant ape. Thanks to apes like you the whole world thinks all Africans are parasites and delinquents like you good for nothing fork toothed cretin.
Somaliman wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 14:42
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
You don't need to reply to everything that's posted! To need to also learn to swallow it and zip it!

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2019, 15:00

Shirt.am wediza atarit resah alet. Are you trying to imitate your arab boyfriend qiqiqiqi habesh is a name they give to any1 from the horn. You specifically being from shire is oxymoron ti hear you use it to insult others qiqiqiqi

Mesay maere beyenedika gerka? Resah sedetegna.
kerenite wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 14:50
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Wedi [deleted],

Habesh is a wedi alula, a recent settler who resides in eritrea such as your sorry asz.

Got it? Mushmush getz tselim wukaria.

P.S. izi rgum zemen misakhum ilfi iryray deqi alula maAre seriunna.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 09 Jan 2019, 16:08

Somaliman wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 13:02
Why? Because they're lighter than your Black A*ss?

Where is the origin of Dinkinesh?

You Albino/Arab A*ss kissing Somaliman you! :P

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 09 Jan 2019, 16:41

The music by Elsa is not even comparable to those fat A*ss City dweller Moroccans imitation if you ask me.

The chorography, Wow! Wow! With ordinary traditional "fit" Ethiopians dancing in circles setting is Marvelous!

It looks and sounds authentic.

Yo! Cartmann,

Can you share the Berber Music you talked about? Thanks.

Cartmann wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 13:07

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Jan 2019, 17:59

Somaliman wrote:
Wuryaa. NO one imitate or copy The hideous looking, fish lips gypsy of africa. Berber are the people who conquered Portugal and spain. Unlike the nomadic and backward arabs you worship, they are civilized People and they left a relative tolerance and civilisation in andalus.

Btw, The Wuryaa don't even have any concept to understand the notion of civilisation and culture, their alphabet is latin and their dance is bantu Nikko on which The fat [email protected]@ xalimo shake their booty.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 09 Jan 2019, 19:47

Dawi wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 16:41
The music by Elsa is not even comparable to those fat A*ss City dweller Moroccans imitation if you ask me.

The chorography, Wow! Wow! With ordinary traditional "fit" Ethiopians dancing in circles setting is Marvelous!

It looks and sounds authentic.

Yo! Cartmann,

Can you share the Berber Music you talked about? Thanks.

Cartmann wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 13:07

Brother Dawi,

Sure I can share some. Very difficult to share everything I have. But lets start with Tinariwen. They are the masters of the Berber or Tuareg musicians. They are internationally respected guitarists. They even jam with renowned guitarists like RHCP and Santana. They play at every international music festivals with the greatest musicians of the world. Still they are not prima donnas like our artists, who think they control the world after singing one crap song. Berber musicians live always with their people. All they are interested in is just music. They could have earned millions living abroad. But they always choose to make music in the desert. I have mad respect for them. Like I said we are light years from the music they produce. Music is culture for them. They always carry guitar in their camels. The worst Berber nomad guitarist kicks the @ss of our best 'Habesha' guitarist, hands down. I just can't describe how much I love them. I can only start sharing, but I know I can never finish it. By the way I enjoy music with my Bose headphone or home system speaker blasting the music. Nothing in their music is random, you have to listen every detail of it to appreciate it. So let me share my favorite songs of them: