Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TembienLiberation

***Halafi Mengedi, Thomas Hagos, Ethoash, menelik3rd....do u now get used to the new norm?!!...

Post by TembienLiberation » 09 Jan 2019, 08:33

Now we have a new norm strengthening by the day in Ethiopia, e.i., the return of the Amhara rule under ONE(medemer) Ethiopia!

Fool Tigreans were waiting that we fight upto Addis Ababa where the Menelik palace is located, but we did it with the least possible sacrifies (less than 500 Amhara died to take back our "Zewud"). Compare this with Tigrean sacrifies upto 60 000 to 100 0000 poor Tigrean pisants, even when they had a full suport of the then Shabia.

Are we not the smartest people atleast in Africa then!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Expect any Tigrean to be close to the Menelik palace ONLY after earth may suvive the next end of the world in 1 million years :mrgreen: Ye Tigre neger beka aketemelet
:lol: :lol: :lol:
***Halafi Mengedi, Thomas Hagos, Ethoash, menelik3rd....do u now get used to the new norm?!!...

TembienLiberation

Re: ***Halafi Mengedi, Thomas Hagos, Ethoash, menelik3rd....do u now get used to the new norm?!!...

Post by TembienLiberation » 09 Jan 2019, 10:21

The Shewa Era has come back again by killing Yohannes III (Meles Zenawi) :lol: :lol: :lol: now "ye Amhara Zewud" stays forever :mrgreen: Any Hinfishfish 3rd thing will be overlooked by our Northern star alie Essu!

TembienLiberation

Re: ***Halafi Mengedi, Thomas Hagos, Ethoash, menelik3rd....do u now get used to the new norm?!!...

Post by TembienLiberation » 09 Jan 2019, 12:06

Thomy,

I hear you...I can guess the pain you and other Tigreans suffer from. አግኝቶ ማጣትን የመሰለ ክፉ ነገር የለም:: ግን ደግሞ ሽንፈትን አምኖ መቀበል ትልቅነት ነው::
The only chance left for Tigreans not to sease existing is to assimilate to Eritrean or else assimilate in to Amhara and face the fate of Argoba and Qimants.