Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
or1

olf suffered major opposition in dembi dolo

Post by or1 » 08 Jan 2019, 19:40

Revelations

Re: olf suffered major opposition in dembi dolo

Post by Revelations » 08 Jan 2019, 19:49

Interesting. Why did they have to do their protest at night?
Please wait, video is loading...

Horus

Post by Horus » 08 Jan 2019, 22:07

I don't want to use the third law of Newton or the third law of thermodynamics. I use the third law of socio-cultural systems. It is called the principle of Counter-Intuitiveness which simply states that actors (individual, social, political, etc) produce unintended consequences. Now, look at OLF. OLF an actor, a social/political actor. Its violent, tribalist and separatist action will produce outcomes that were not intended by the Front.

The 1st unintended consequence will be its reject by its own followers. Oromo will reject OLF. The intention of OLF and the desire of Oromo people are now going in opposite direction.

The 2nd consequence will be that OLF now has lost its legitimacy to become a trustworthy democratic competitor in the next and subsequent elections.

This is what happens when folks like OLF leaders waste 40 years without learning about the fundamental principles of social cultural (human) systems.

Ethiopia - Happy Gena !!

The Demo happens at night because the community is infested with Aba Torba assassins. In fact they should have used face masks to protect their identities. It is a shame, total shame that the very liberator OLF is now terrorizing the very people it wants liberate that they had to hold protest in darkness. Truly shameful and saddening ...

Where is Jawar the terrorist these days KKK

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jan 2019, 23:39

Horus wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 22:07
Its violent, tribalist and separatist action will produce outcomes that were not intended by the Front.

The 1st unintended consequence will be its reject by its own followers. Oromo will reject OLF. The intention of OLF and the desire of Oromo people are now going in opposite direction.

The 2nd consequence will be that OLF now has lost its legitimacy to become a trustworthy democratic competitor in the next and subsequent elections.

Where is Jawar the terrorist these days KKK
Sir,
you mixed up in that you declared you don't now law of motion and wanna stick to social law. Contradicting your argument, you began to say for every action there is opposite reaction.

Anyways, OLF and Oromo are not separable. What you need to know is in OLF are hero Oromos fighting for Oromo freedom. It is unfortunate alien like you tried their best to make it happen. But never expect that but try to pack your stuff to Abyssinia.

Horus

Post by Horus » 09 Jan 2019, 01:09

AbebeB.

Ante Woyane Cadre- you have ben exposed. So, don't waste your time. I can teach you Newtonian physics. I can also breakdown the law of thermodynamics to your foggy mind. I said that I was going to use the precisely applicable social law rather than using physical law to explain a social phenomena. Iquyahim Yaz. Lair leba woyane !

Horus

Post by Horus » 09 Jan 2019, 01:59

OLF - go home !!!