Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
quindibu

Re: Eritrean Muslims courted by Erdogan, as they set up office in Istanbul.

Post by quindibu » 08 Jan 2019, 22:16

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 19:54
this telomerase guy is a complete fruitcake. Nothing he says makes sense.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For someone who said 'Awash is fighting for Eritrean rights' and 'Ethiopia is a democracy', the label 'fruitcake' is an understatement.....

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 08 Jan 2019, 22:47

For the last 9 years, my teammate Telomerase and I have been telling you Eritreans that, if you want us to give you Badme, first you must implement the constitution, democratize, privatize, institute ethnic federalism, release all political prisoners and hold presidential elections that is overseen by independent observers like Kofi Annan and Jimmy Carter. But you refused to listen to us. You humiliated us. You insulted us. You called us agame. :evil:

Now our Tigrai's strong ally Turkey is asking you to do the same thing. Failure to do so will result in a regime change. Guaranteed!!! Once again, on behalf of Turkey we beg you to come to your senses. If anything happens to you, don't say Telomerase and I didn't warn you.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Jan 2019, 23:12

quindibu wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 22:16
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

For someone who said 'Awash is fighting for Eritrean rights' and 'Ethiopia is a democracy', the label 'fruitcake' is an understatement.....
quinTirru,
Romancing in Humera.ዘመድ ከ ዘመዱ ... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Jan 2019, 23:21

How about Democracy at work

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Jan 2019, 23:25

Last edited by Awash on 09 Jan 2019, 21:01, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2019, 23:35

:lol:

ዛሬ ማታ የህወሃት ሽማግሌዎች የደብረፅዮን ቤት እንዳሚያድሩ ይጠበቃል። ምክንያት፥ ከኢሳያስ ጋር ያወሩትን ለመጠየቅ! ከጥያቄዎቹ መካከል የተወሰኑት፥

1. "ኢሳያስ ምን አለ?"
2. "በእጁ ጨበጠህ?"
3. "በስነሥርዓት አናገረህ?"
4. "ስለ ድንበር መዝጋት ምን አለ?"
5. "እኔንስ አስታወሰኝ?" (ስብሃት ነጋ)
6. "ከሱ ጋር ስትጠጡ የነበረው ሻይ ይጣፍጣል?" (አባይ ፀሓዬ)
7. "ትምክህተኛው ገዱ ለምን ከናንተ ጋር ሄደ?" (ስዩም መስፍን)
8. "ከአቢይ ጋር ምን ተባባሉ?" (ጌታቸው አሰፋ)

"ተሰነይ (ኤርትራ) ውስጥም ገባን እኮ! ሴቶችም ነበሩ::" (ደብረፅዮን)

(Courtesy of Amiche)

Moron! :roll:

Temt

Post by Temt » 08 Jan 2019, 23:42

quindibu wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 22:16
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

The funny thing is when this "Fruitcake" and his likes post in this site with crocodile tears as if they care more about Eritrea than we do. This idiot came back barking at me when I reprimanded his sorry asz that democracy or no democracy, Jihadist do not have a fat chance of success in secular Eritrea, a country that is equally cherished by its Christian and Muslim peoples. That is a fact that even our historical enemies could not deny.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 09 Jan 2019, 01:05

The tyrant Issayas is trying to drive a wedge between our TPLF leaders by turning President Debretsion against Turkey. Now that the tyrant Issayas and dictator Abiy walked Debretsion like a child by holding his hand, they altered his image as a tough statesman. That will make our spiritual leader Erdogan very unhappy. We may soon lose Turkish's investment in Tigrai. That is unfair and unjust!

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 09 Jan 2019, 02:26

Quindibu,

" oh, really" :lol: :lol: I thought you were female for a long time. You talking about fruitcake :lol: you really are ugly fruitcake quindibu 🙂🙂

Deqi Geza Berhanu, dumb and dumber, I am talking about the dead brain and the idiotic qumal known as Temt 😊 your grandpa Alula is smiling at you from hell.🤗
Last edited by Telomerase on 09 Jan 2019, 02:30, edited 1 time in total.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 09 Jan 2019, 02:28

Cowboy Humera,

Wedi Edaga Arbi, you are not fooling anyone. Dimwit. :lol:

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 09 Jan 2019, 02:41

The three amigos and the cow dung,

The fruity oh really Quintiru, the dead brain, weyane is dead, the wimp, green eyed Temt as well as Cowboy of Geza Berhanu, I am counting on you to volunteer, bestow your useless behinds if the jihadists attack Eritrea. The people of Eritrea could be sitting ducks because of your stupidity. Your soul brother halafi, was bragging not long ago how safe and brave his Weyanes were.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Jan 2019, 06:29

OH what a suprise.
When the european union rejected turkey's accession to The fold, erdogan tried to use islam to restore lost ottoman glory. That is also why all islamic brotherhood branches have an office in Istanbul.

In regard to Eritrea, just browse any filthy jeberti facebook profile and you will see the picture of erdogan in them.

Hardliner, democracy isn't what islamist seek but world domination. Hence your argument don't hold Water.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2019, 08:12

Fahhgot roomservice the people of eritrea are not cowards like you. Jihadis came and tried and they were buried never to return again. The US itself testified how good Eritrea was on taking care of the vermin. Mind you they said US itself could learn a thing or two from Eritrea.
Halafi is not us, hes in your league. But one thing for sure, hes not a coward that says one thing with one alias and the opposite with another. Like someone called hard line telomerase, tarik, you wodjale, zrock, judgment day,roomservice.
Telomerase wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 02:41
The three amigos and the cow dung,

The fruity oh really Quintiru, the dead brain, weyane is dead, the wimp, green eyed Temt as well as Cowboy of Geza Berhanu, I am counting on you to volunteer, bestow your useless behinds if the jihadists attack Eritrea. The people of Eritrea could be sitting ducks because of your stupidity. Your soul brother halafi, was bragging not long ago how safe and brave his Weyanes were.

Zack

Post by Zack » 09 Jan 2019, 10:13

What is the madhab Muslim Eritreans follow is it the same as Turks hanafs. Even though there might b some Muslims who oppose isias it's impossible for them to create probems for him since his military strength is very strong. Turkish long hand can have affect but The only countries that can cause problem for isias is Sudan and Ethiopia and he seems to be good with the Fresh Prince of the galla nation in Addis Ababa. And Yemen is in turmoil for the time being.

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 09 Jan 2019, 10:42

Deqi,
You are not reading it well. I am not saying terrorism will bring democracy, but should Turkey pour a hundred million dollars worth of fire, Eritrea could only survive through democratic unity. Remember, Erodigan has a big and destructive ego, along with Qatar, maybe even Iran, they have an axe to grind. Why do you think Erodigan has been lavishing the Sudanese ? I hope he does not mess with Eritrea, but if he does so with so much grudge, it will be very hard on the Eritrean people. Don't take anything for granted. Young and vulnearable country with very honorable population, Eritrea deserves much better. Having said that, I hope idiotic Erodigan does not mess with Eritrea. If he does so, he gets little or no cooperation from the would be terrorists. BTW, I hope you are not Jeberty hater. If you hate one segment part of Eritrea, you might as well hate all of us. There are good and bad Jebertis just like the rest of us. We can only win united under legit democratic system.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 09 Jan 2019, 10:57

Brain dead aka weyane is dead,

Did Room Service aka Tarik take your virginity ? Now, you mentioned the Eritrean people as if you care. No matter what happens, the Eritrean people will survive with a very costly lesson left behind. Your Geza Bethanu will be a giant hollocaust museum to remind future generations to be aware of the serpents in our midst.

Temt

Post by Temt » 09 Jan 2019, 11:07

Telomerase wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 10:42
Deqi,
You are not reading it well. I am not saying terrorism will bring democracy, but should Turkey pour a hundred million dollars worth of fire, Eritrea could only survive through democratic unity. Remember, Erodigan has a big and destructive ego, along with Qatar, maybe even Iran, they have an axe to grind. Why do you think Erodigan has been lavishing the Sudanese ? I hope he does not mess with Eritrea, but if he does so with so much grudge, it will be very hard on the Eritrean people. Don't take anything for granted. Young and vulnearable country with very honorable population, Eritrea deserves much better. Having said that, I hope idiotic Erodigan does not mess with Eritrea. If he does so, he gets little or no cooperation from the would be terrorists. BTW, I hope you are not Jeberty hater. If you hate one segment part of Eritrea, you might as well hate all of us. There are good and bad Jebertis just like the rest of us. We can only win united under legit democratic system.
Shut the fµck up you lying son of a bίtch. You have to earn the right to talk about Eritrea. You are as fake as a three dollar bill. Get lost you mother fu¢king αss hole. Don’t pretend to worry about us, the Eritrean people, for we are as united as ever and willing and able to deal with any extremist groups come rain or shine and wherever they may spring up and whoever supports them, their miserable end will be assured. Anymore pretention you living idiot?
FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!
ኣላህ ኢናዓለክ ያኸዛብ ዋሒድ!

Last edited by Temt on 09 Jan 2019, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 09 Jan 2019, 11:23

Wimpy tempar,

You are mentioning the Eritrean people too! That is an improvement 😀😀 a couple of bi-tch slapping does the trick, doesn't it ?

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2019, 14:01

Look at this looney. Who the fxck are you to say i dont care about my people? Wediza kelbi resah alet. Nothing wrong with being from geza birhanu. I got many friends from there and theyre honest decent people. Not like you wedizashe.rmuta wediza mulak condom.

Wtf why would there be a giant holocaust museum in geza birhanu? Youre out of touch with the reality. Seek help moron.

Roomservice is your other alias I know for sure because you blabber the same sh1t you do with your hard line campo pollo aliases. Deqalu melake tekle dekibat blah blah. [ deleted ]
Telomerase wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 10:57
Brain dead aka weyane is dead,

Did Room Service aka Tarik take your virginity ? Now, you mentioned the Eritrean people as if you care. No matter what happens, the Eritrean people will survive with a very costly lesson left behind. Your Geza Bethanu will be a giant hollocaust museum to remind future generations to be aware of the serpents in our midst.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 09 Jan 2019, 14:24

Dead Brain aka weyane is dead,
Room Service gerlie,

Yeb, there are very few legit Eritreans in Geza Berhanu, the majority of you are left over qumals a LA alula and his aide haji Berhanu. Stop the crocodile tears, you don't give a hoot about the Eritrean people, when is the last time you spoke about the interest of the Eritrean people. You idiot, most forum visitors here have much higher IQ than you. You are a jerk, and it shows very well.