Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham
Member+

Re: Eritrean Muslims courted by Erdogan, as they set up office in Istanbul.

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Jan 2019, 13:41

እዚ ሓዲሽ ኣይኮነን ። ቅሩበ ዓመታት ይገብር ቱርኪ ኮንስታንቲኖፕል ዝወደቐትሉ መዓልቲ ከኽብሩ እንከለዉ ንሓደ ዝሰውደነ ጂሃዲስት ዓዲመሞ ነይሮም ። ኣብ ዝበጽሕዎ የብሎምን ። ብዝኸዱ ከይዶም ማይ ዓሚኾም ጥራሕ እዮም ክተርፉ ።

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Jan 2019, 13:47

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 13:01
Telomerase,

the question is rather; how is Dr Abyi gonna handle a killil, that makes deals with other States without the approval of the Federal Govt?

As for Eritrea, every Eritrean knows, that we know how to deal with these people. Since Osama in Sudan, time. So, I don't worry much.

Eritrean muslims are very progressive & patriotic, except for some imported jeberti.

As for democracy?

Yes, we need democracy.

What kind?

Not the Western kind, anyway.
Imported is a separate category and easy to deal with.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Jan 2019, 13:50

Democracy at work

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 08 Jan 2019, 14:30

Temt,

Obviously, you don't understand democracy or transparency do you ? Democracy means the government serves the people at the very will of the people. Periodic elections take place to insure that. Transparency is guaranteed by the free press. Eritrean Moslems are the most disgruntled in Eritrea. Turkey pours a hundred million dollars of weapons to the fire, we are toasted. Eritreans are divided if you can see it, you need to see your doctor😊 you ever heard of rule of engagement ? The timid weyanes were very tough when they fought to liberate Tigray. As a government, the rule of engagement is your worst enemy when you are fighting rebels. Don't be over confident. Do the right thing. Force the government to give power back to the people. Don't give Turkey a hand. Turkey was the reason ISIS became destructive and formidable terrorist group perhaps the worst in history.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 08 Jan 2019, 14:36

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 13:01
Telomerase,

the question is rather; how is Dr Abyi gonna handle a killil, that makes deals with other States without the approval of the Federal Govt?

As for Eritrea, every Eritrean knows, that we know how to deal with these people. Since Osama in Sudan, time. So, I don't worry much.

Eritrean muslims are very progressive & patriotic, except for some imported jeberti.

As for democracy?

Yes, we need democracy.

What kind?

Not the Western kind, anyway.
Hahaaaaaa. Imported jeberti my asz!!!

Anta sebaay meAs ikha libi teEbi? Ita Abay kan yellan diya? Nefira?

Having said izia neger,

Good for you aite misguided higdefite. Why? The 2 jerberti ministers, the 3 jeberti ambassadors and the multiple jeberti colonels and majors don't read what you post in here. Hey! Watch out you god issu won't appreciate it when you ridicule his faithful jeberti servants as well.

Just saying ale fendadaw sebaay sexy beletu.

Temt

Post by Temt » 08 Jan 2019, 14:44

Telomerase wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 14:30
Temt,

Obviously, you don't understand democracy or transparency do you ? Democracy means the government serves the people at the very will of the people. Periodic elections take place to insure that. Transparency is guaranteed by the free press. Eritrean Moslems are the most disgruntled in Eritrea. Turkey pours a hundred million dollars of weapons to the fire, we are toasted. Eritreans are divided if you can see it, you need to see your doctor😊 you ever heard of rule of engagement ? The timid weyanes were very tough when they fought to liberate Tigray. As a government, the rule of engagement is your worst enemy when you are fighting rebels. Don't be over confident. Do the right thing. Force the government to give power back to the people. Don't give Turkey a hand. Turkey was the reason ISIS became destructive and formidable terrorist group perhaps the worst in history.
And from your mambo jumbo, you expect me to believe that you are truly concerned about non existent Eritrean problem. Try again you condescending crapola.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2019, 14:45

Telomerase,

known democratic countries have been/are being attacked by these people for decades.

What's your point?

This people use democracy, as in Egypt during Morsi, to wipe democracy off of the countries concerned. The only way to defeat them is by: UNITY of purpose.

Eritrean muslims, are not disgruntled. Where did you get that from? And, what are they disgruntled about? Not worshipping freely? If so, then you're lying. Eritrea is merely against radicalism, be it the Muslim or Christian variety.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2019, 14:50

Anta qondaf Uwur jihadist "kerenite", me'as ikha occhiale t'gebr?

"Some jeberti", that's what I said.

Read it again, Stevie Wonder.

Plus history proves it too, it's SOME jeberti, who collaborated with bin Laden.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 08 Jan 2019, 15:10

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 14:50
Anta qondaf Uwur jihadist "kerenite", me'as ikha occhiale t'gebr?

"Some jeberti", that's what I said.

Read it again, Stevie Wonder.

Plus history proves it too, it's SOME jeberti, who collaborated with bin Laden.

Qondaf...anjal...why did you create this thread to begin with?

Is it meant to divide eris along faith or worse meant perhaps to win the hearts and minds of the medemer people?

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2019, 15:15

That question is to Erdogan- not to me, stupido.

Why I posted it, here?

Because, your ugume regime is flirting with Turkey to undermine Dr Abyi's govt & Ethiopians need to be informed about what's going on.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 08 Jan 2019, 15:21

Zmeselo,

You can deny reality on the ground, but there is a good reason why the Eritrean population continues to be depleted. Eritrean unity is history. It is not there. Off course the enablers of the government are united. Turkey could be very destructive. Egypt is another example. Don't worry, the Muslim brothers will not win in democratic Eritrea :lol:

Temt,

You are a wimp and an idiot. Can you count the mere seven generation in your ancestry, I doubt it.😊

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 08 Jan 2019, 15:26

Telomerase wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 14:30
Temt,

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Democracy means the government serves the people at the very will of the people??? Really?

Democracy doesn't mean serving the people, Mr Drama Queen. It just simply means rule by the majority. What does 'serving' to you mean anyhow? A democratic government doesn't necessarily mean a good or effective government. India is the biggest democracy with rampant corruption, caste system, ridden with ethnic conflict and has never been in control of its territory, even to impose peace and order. Don't even get me start on the racial tension in the beacon of democracy, USA, the separation issue of Qubecois in Canada, Basques in Spain, and the tension between Flemish and Walloon. On the other hand, look at Singapore......

Mr Democrat, democracy has never been a panacea to ethnic or confessional or racial tensions. Nor it has ever been synonyms with justice.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Jan 2019, 15:32

As I predicted the terrorist shirtam showed up. The halal metrï sheqatay must be bankrupt.

Some folks need to educate themselves about democracy and governance before they preaches others. I am just wondering what is itching them under their fingers to appear and pretend Mr. know everything.
Foeeee.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 08 Jan 2019, 15:57

Quindibu,

Are you for real ? The will of the people is the epicenter of democracy. Your Idi Amin version of democracy is funny, Mr apologist. You really are Quindibu. :lol:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2019, 16:22

Telomerase, depleted is an extremely exagerrated term. And you know the reasons are financial & pull factors from outside, in conjunction with being in the army for far too long. It's NOT for reasons- as you want to paint it- of lack of democracy.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 08 Jan 2019, 17:05

Campo what does democracy or 'giving up power' to the people be it in Eritrea or some where else got to do with the subject of the topic?

Temt

Post by Temt » 08 Jan 2019, 17:42

Cigar wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 17:05
Campo what does democracy or 'giving up power' to the people be it in Eritrea or some where else got to do with the subject of the topic?
Absolutely nothing. That was what I told the idiot who feigns "Concern" by bringing the UNSUSTAINABLE issue of a rotten concept of Jihadism in our Eritrean politics.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Jan 2019, 19:54

Ive always said this telomerase guy is the sewer rat tarik. Hes a complete fruitcake. Nothing he says makes sense.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 08 Jan 2019, 20:54

Brain dead,
You are a joke to humanity. Your DNA is far more related to Tarik than I do. :lol: :lol:
It is travesty for you to claim that you are Eritrean. Shyyyt head.

Cigar,
Eritreans are not on the same wave length. Without a popular Eritrean government, Turkey arming Jihadist groups from Sudan can bring havoc to the state of Eritrea. Turkey and Qatar have an axe to grind against Eritrea. Is it too much to ask for the constitution, free elections, transparency, that our brothers and sisters bled for ? In 27 years, South Korea became a premier state the 70's. The whole time, North Korea was a threat as it is today. Where is Eritrea ?

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Jan 2019, 21:47

Vermin how many aliases have you got? Why is it that you keep mumbling the same stuff all the time? All you talk about is halenga, melake tekle, deqalu, mebokol blah blah blah ebud kelbi. I see you having a deep conversation with yourself on many threads using different aliases. You need to see a psychiatrist.
Telomerase wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 20:54
Brain dead,
You are a joke to humanity. Your DNA is far more related to Tarik than I do. :lol: :lol:
It is travesty for you to claim that you are Eritrean. Shyyyt head.

Cigar,
Eritreans are not on the same wave length. Without a popular Eritrean government, Turkey arming Jihadist groups from Sudan can bring havoc to the state of Eritrea. Turkey and Qatar have an axe to grind against Eritrea. Is it too much to ask for the constitution, free elections, transparency, that our brothers and sisters bled for ? In 27 years, South Korea became a premier state the 70's. The whole time, North Korea was a threat as it is today. Where is Eritrea ?