Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13098
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Horus » 04 Jan 2019, 22:59

Did you see the title of this post. masud is anti-Amara woyane. When you ask others to serve your tribal agenda, you will confirm masud's label - chauvinist.

No, I will not join ODP. I will join Ethiopian Democratic party. No, non-Amara, not a single person should ANAM as cannon fodder of stupid Amara tribalist. There are million, upon million of beautiful Ethiopian Amaras who are building Ethiopia true to the mission of their forefathers and we will join them to carry on the work of Ethiopia. You join those tribal entrepreneurs if you wish. Amara people are intelligent folks and wait for some time see how they will handle these fools.

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 20570
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 04 Jan 2019, 23:02

I already said you won't because you will feel insulted. Not me! I would love to vote for Lemmish and Abiy, but I would like to vote for Gedu too. None of them will make me feel insulted.
Horus wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 22:59
Did you see the title of this post. masud is anti-Amara woyane. When you ask others to serve your tribal agenda, you will confirm masud's label - chauvinist.

No, I will not join ODP. I will join Ethiopian Democratic party. No, non-Amara, not a single person should ANAM as cannon fodder of stupid Amara tribalist. There are million, upon million of beautiful Ethiopian Amaras who are building Ethiopia true to the mission of their forefathers and we will join them to carry on the work of Ethiopia. You join those tribal entrepreneurs if you wish. Amara people are intelligent folks and wait for some time see how they will handle these fools.

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4798
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Maxi » 04 Jan 2019, 23:04

I am just sitting and laughing when Horus and info who are the prominent supporter and members of Ginbot 7 are coming out and start attacking NAMA

I never thought NAMA will be so powerful and so successful in less than 4 months after its establishment.

Amhara has now two competing organizations to choose from. We will choose the best one which will serve the best interests of the Amhara people

By the way, within few days we will have Amhara TV called ASRAT - Amhara Satellite Radio and Television (ASRAT)

The future is Bright for Amhara people


Please wait, video is loading...

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 7299
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Misraq » 04 Jan 2019, 23:15

Brother Info,

Your argument doesn't hold water. Ethiopia is back to majority rule i.e a coalition of Amhara and Oromo just like it was during Menilik time. Personally, I am very happy power is rested on Oromos now (Abiy and lemma) it keeps the equilibrium. But still, Amhara should not go back to sleep like it did 60-70 years ago. OLF and TPLF will never sleep and hard core Amhara need to be ready in a short notice in case of disaster. NAMA is answer for that. ADP and the rest of the moderates should always be around ODP and other good oromo organizations to keep the equilibrium of power in the country.

If NAMA was not around, Amhara enemies in Gurage camp lead by G7 will have open space to tip the pockets of the mass in pretext of Ethiopiawinet.

I would say NAMA should never collide with Abiy and ODP. In my view ODP produced capable statesmen who were smart enough to play the right cards to get the country in a safer place. The country is in a good hand now. G7 theives, fanatic tplfits and OLf should be fought all the way. They are 1960s corrupt people who use any tactic to come to power at the expenses of millions misery

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by info » 04 Jan 2019, 23:18

Maxi, are you for real. I was one those who exposed G7 and what it did in the name of Amhara farmers. Now to accuse me of being G7 is laughable. And where did I attack NAMA? Give me one sentence. I only presented an argument how this kind of language will hurt in the federal level. Now bring me a counter argument if you are seriously concerned for the Amhara people. NAMA if it continues with this kind of language will have no coalition partner on the federal level and will make Amhara opposition for many years to come. Now stop the name calling and argue against my assessment. Tell me how NAMA can enhance the influence of Amhara on the federal level? Show me a way for NAMA to participate on the federal government like ANDM/ADP and not ending up in the opposition camp. I am seriously concerned for the Amhara people.
Maxi wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:04
I am just sitting and laughing when Horus and info who are the prominent supporter and members of Ginbot 7 are coming out and start attacking NAMA

I never thought NAMA will be so powerful and so successful in less than 4 months after its establishment.

Amhara has now two competing organizations to choose from. We will choose the best one which will serve the best interests of the Amhara people

By the way, within few days we will have Amhara TV called ASRAT - Amhara Satellite Radio and Television (ASRAT)

The future is Bright for Amhara people


Please wait, video is loading...

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by info » 04 Jan 2019, 23:23

Misraq wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:15
Brother Info,

Your argument doesn't hold water. Ethiopia is back to majority rule i.e a coalition of Amhara and Oromo just like it was during Menilik time. Personally, I am very happy power is rested on Oromos now (Abiy and lemma) it keeps the equilibrium. But still, Amhara should not go back to sleep like it did 60-70 years ago. OLF and TPLF will never sleep and hard core Amhara need to be ready in a short notice in case of disaster. NAMA is answer for that. ADP and the rest of the moderates should always be around ODP and other good oromo organizations to keep the equilibrium of power in the country.

If NAMA was not around, Amhara enemies in Gurage camp lead by G7 will have open space to tip the pockets of the mass in pretext of Ethiopiawinet.

I would say NAMA should never collide with Abiy and ODP. In my view ODP produced capable statesmen who were smart enough to play the right cards to get the country in a safer place. The country is in a good hand now. G7 theives, fanatic tplfits and OLf should be fought all the way. They are 1960s corrupt people who use any tactic to come to power at the expenses of millions misery
Misraq, I always supported NAMA. NAMA is not an option for Amhara but a must BUT they should be wiser than this. Tell me how can OPDO/ODP make a coalition with NAMA if NAMA continues with this kind of "superiority complex" language? NAMA will make for OPDO/ODP very difficult to make coalition. That is my point. They are being framed in a bad image among none Amharas and that will make for any none Amhara party difficult to make coalition with them. They should work from the start with OPDO & Co. and that is where they are lacking and by that may be reducing the influence of Amhara on the federal level.

Last edited by info on 04 Jan 2019, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4798
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Maxi » 04 Jan 2019, 23:25

info wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:18
Tell me how NAMA can enhance the influence of Amhara on the federal level? Show me a way for NAMA to participate on the federal government like ANDM/ADP and not ending up in the opposition camp. I am seriously concerned for the Amhara people.
Leave it for NAMA Leaders. Neither NAMA nor Amhara people need your advice!! :P :P

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by info » 04 Jan 2019, 23:29

Maxi wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:25
info wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:18
Tell me how NAMA can enhance the influence of Amhara on the federal level? Show me a way for NAMA to participate on the federal government like ANDM/ADP and not ending up in the opposition camp. I am seriously concerned for the Amhara people.
Leave it for NAMA Leaders. Neither NAMA nor Amhara people need your advice!! :P :P
Serous? That is your counter argument? I rest my case!

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13098
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Horus » 04 Jan 2019, 23:56

Dear Amara Tribalists:

NAMA went to Gurage, to talk to Amaras in Wolkite because Wolkite is the only or the most civilized city and people. Any Ethiopian is welcome to Wolkite and present its ideas. Is it not really interesting that NAMA goes to Wolkite first, of all places in the vast Ethiopia? As I said, Amara has every right to choose its parties and organizations. But keep in mind, unless you want to become a laughing matter that Tigrays with all of their power and pressure could not force to Gurage to bow to tribal drama, leave alone these novice newcomer wanabee Amara tribalists. Gurage has every confidence that Amara is not a creature that could tribalized. Go ahead and try !!!!

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4798
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Maxi » 05 Jan 2019, 00:05

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Young Amhara have said loud and clear, NEVER AGAIN!!!




በ2008 በተነሳው ህዝባዊ አመፅ የአመፁ መነሻ የትምክህተኞች እንደሆነ ተነገረ፡፡ጥያቄ የሚጠይቁ፣ ለአለቃ የማያጎበድዱ፣ ራስነት ያላቸው ሁሉ ትምክህተኛ ተብለው እየተገመገሙ ከስራ ተባረዋል፡፡ታስረዋል፡፡

በ2009 ዓም መግቢያ ብአዴን ባደረገው ጉባዔ የወልቃይት ጥያቄን እና የአምባገነኖች ወንበር ይብቃ የሚለውን የህዝብ ጥያቄ የትምክህተኞች ነው ብሉ በአቋም ደመደመ፡፡ በእዚህ አቋም ሳይስማማ ብቻውን ስብሰባ ረግጦ የወጣው አቶ የሻንበል ከበደ ብቻ ነበር፡፡

እስከ 2010 መግቢያ ድረስም የአማራ ጥያቄዎች በሙሉ የትምክህተኞች ነበር፡፡ስለሆነም ትምክህተኞችን ለማደን ይሰራ ነበር፡፡ስለዚህ ለውጡ የተመራው በትምክህተኞች ነው፡፡
...
አቶ መለስ ዜናዊ በ 1984 ከፕሮፌሰር መስፍን ወልደማርያም ጋር ባደረጉት ውይይት" ትምክህተኛ ማለት የብሄር ፌዴራሊዝሙን የማይቀበሉ ሰዎች ናቸው" ብለዋል፡፡ አማራ ዘውግ ዘለል እሳቤ አዳብሮ ለ 27 ዓመታት አፈንግጦ ኑሯል፡፡ አማራ የራሱን የውሃ ልክ ሰርቶ ለኢትዮጵያ አይበጅም ባለው የብሄር ፌዴራሊዝምን ሲያወግዝ ትምክህተኛ ይባላል፡፡በፖለቲካ ትርጉሙ ትምክህተኛ በዲሞክራሲያዊ ማዕከላዊነት ተጠርንፎ ሳይቀር በራሱ ምህዋር የሚያስብ ማለት ነው፡፡ ...

ለመጀመሪያ ጊዜ ትምክህተኛነትን ያወገዘው ታምራት ላይኔ ትምክህተኛ ስላልሆነ ለትህነግ አሽከር ሆነ፡፡አሽከር ሆኖም ቤተመንግስት ተንበርኮ ተገረፈ፡፡ታሰረ፡፡ትምክህተኛ ያለመሆን ምሳሌ ታምራት ላይኔ ነው፡፡
...
አቶ በረከት ትምክህተኛ አይደሉም፡፡ትምክህተኛን ይጠላሉ፡፡አቶ በረከት " የብአዴን አባላትን ሰብስበው ግጨው የትግራይ ነው፡፡ የትግራይ አይደለም ብሎ የሚቃወም ትምክህተኛ ነው" ብለዋል፡፡ትምክህተኞች እነ አቶ ዮሃንስ ቧያለው ከብአዴን ወጥተው ወደ ማስተማር ገቡ፡፡ አጎብዳጁ ብቻ አወን አወን እያለ እየተላከ ኖረ፡፡አጎብዳጁ ትምክህተኛ አይደለም፡፡
.....
በ 1985 ዓም 42 ምሁራን ከአዲስ አበባ ዮኒቨርሲቲ ሲባረሩ ዓላማው ምሁራዊ ትምክህተኝነትን አውድሞ ሆደ አደር ሙህራንን ማምረት ነበር፡፡እናም እነ ፕሮፌሰር አስራት ወልደየስ፣ፕሮፌሰር ታየ ወልደሰማያት ፣ፅሃፊ ተውኔት አያልነህ ሙላቱ ወዘተ ተባረው እነ ፕሮፌሰር እንድሪያስ እሸቴ ገናናውን ዮኒቨርስቲ የካድሬ አዳራሽ አደረጉት፡፡ እነ ፕሮፌሰር እንድርያስ ትምክህተኛ አይደሉም፡፡እነ ፕሮፌሰር አስራት ትምክህተኛ ናቸው፡፡
...
በ 2009 አቶ የሻንበል ከበደ ትምክህተኝነት ለአማራ በመጥፎነቱ መገለፅ የለበትም ብሎ ሲከራከር አቶ የሻንበል ትምክህተኛ ተብሎ ተባረረ፡፡አቶ የሻንበል ሲናገር ያጨበጨቡ ካድሬዎችም የትምክህተኛ ደጋፊ አጨብጫቢ ተብለው ተባረዋል፡፡
....
ከ1983 ዓም ጀምሮ አንድ አማራ ትምክህተኛ ተባለ ማለት የአማራ ስነ ልቦናን ተላብሶ ለአማራ ጥቅም ይሰራል ማለት ነው፡፡
...
የሽብር ህጉ ከመውጣቱ በፊት አማራን ለመምታት ትምክህተኛ፣ነፍጠኛ፣የድሮ ስራዓት መናፈቅ አይነተኛ መወንጀያዎች ነበሩ፡፡ እነዚህ ሶስት ጉዳዮች ደግሞ ሀገር የተሰራባቸው እና ከአማራው ስነ ልቦናዊ ባህሪ ጋር የተቆራኙ ናቸው፡፡ የራስን እውነት መከተል ትምክህተኝነት ነው፡፡ነፍጠኝነት ሀገር የተሰራበት መሳሪያ ነው፡፡ታሪክን መውደድ ወደ ፊት ለመጓዝ እርካብ ነው፡፡
...
በ1986 ዓም ፕሮፌሰር አስራት ትምክህተኛ እንደተባለው ሁሉ፣በ2008 ዓም ኮሌኔል ደመቀ ትምክህተኛ ተብሏል፡፡በላይ ዘለቀ ነፍጠኛ ነው፡፡ቴዎድሮስም እንደዚሁ፡፡ምኒሊክም በተመሳሳይ ፡፡የአማራ ታሪክ ትምክህተኛ እና ነፍጠኛ ተብለው ስማቸው ከሚነሳ ባለታሪኮች ጋር የተቆራኘ ነው፡፡
...
ለውጡ የመጣውም በወቅቱ ትምክህተኛ ተብለው በሚወገዙ ፋኖዎች ነው፡፡ የለውጡ ውላጅ ደግሞ አብን ነው፡፡ታዲያ አብን እንዴት ሆኖ ትምክህተኛ አለመሆን ይችላል?!
...
በነገራችን ላይ አዴፓም ትምክህተኝነት ከፖለቲካ የማሸማቀቂያ መዝገቡ ሰርዞታል፡፡ቀርቷል፡፡ትምክህተኝነትን በአወንታዊ መንገድ ይረዳዋል፡፡ አብን እንደዛ፡፡
...
የትምክህተኝነትን የአብንን ትርጓሜ ሳያዮ በሽርፍራፊ ቃላት ድምዳሜ መስራት ለትችት ከመቻኮል የሚመጣ ጣጣ ይመስላል፡፡
ትምክህተኝነት በ"ቾበንዚም" አይተረጎምም፡፡ፖለቲካ የራስ እውነት አለውና፡፡እውነቱም ትምክህተኝነት ለእውነት መወገን ማለት ነው፡፡

የሺሀሳብ አበራ

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 20570
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 05 Jan 2019, 00:19

Gashe Horso, you need to get some screws in your head tightened, since they're too loose causing you to blabber pointlessly! Who said NAMA went to Wolkite first? You already started hallucinating! And giving bad name to the hard working gurage people I know very well. No such gura for them. Did I tell you my relatives married a lot of the young Gurage women you could have, leaving you unmarried? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Horus wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:56
Dear Amara Tribalists:

NAMA went to Gurage, to talk to Amaras in Wolkite because Wolkite is the only or the most civilized city and people. Any Ethiopian is welcome to Wolkite and present its ideas. Is it not really interesting that NAMA goes to Wolkite first, of all places in the vast Ethiopia? As I said, Amara has every right to choose its parties and organizations. But keep in mind, unless you want to become a laughing matter that Tigrays with all of their power and pressure could not force to Gurage to bow to tribal drama, leave alone these novice newcomer wanabee Amara tribalists. Gurage has every confidence that Amara is not a creature that could tribalized. Go ahead and try !!!!

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13098
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Horus » 05 Jan 2019, 00:33

Revelations,

Do you remember that you were the person who posted the Wolkite story. Now I gave the reason. Never forget, I am Horus. where did NAMA go to a place outside Amara Killil? Then your foolish, soon I will call him idiot an immature NAMA leader was claiming that he can recruit any tribes into his tribal outfit. We have seen drunk novice loud mouths in past. So, please leave Gurage out. I am reacting because you have issues with Gurage. Stop it. Take your tribal agenda to Wellega or beni-shangul or Mekelle.

What make tribalism and racism bad when practiced by TPLF and OLF and what makes it right when it is Amara tribalism. Dude, it is the same dog barking in different village …

Kair !

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 20570
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 05 Jan 2019, 00:54

Phew! You are blowing steam out your head. Don't be so angry, dude! :lol: :lol: :lol: You said you went to TMS and I'm happy to tell you it's one of my relations from TMS who brought us a gurage mushirt! He's your age and your classmate. Now you know why you're ቁሞ ቀር!

And why hasn't Berhanu Nega go to Wollo? He was married to a Woloye Dr. after all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horus wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 00:33
Revelations,

Do you remember that you were the person who posted the Wolkite story. Now I gave the reason. Never forget, I am Horus. where did NAMA go to a place outside Amara Killil? Then your foolish, soon I will call him idiot an immature NAMA leader was claiming that he can recruit any tribes into his tribal outfit. We have seen drunk novice loud mouths in past. So, please leave Gurage out. I am reacting because you have issues with Gurage. Stop it. Take your tribal agenda to Wellega or beni-shangul or Mekelle.

What make tribalism and racism bad when practiced by TPLF and OLF and what makes it right when it is Amara tribalism. Dude, it is the same dog barking in different village …

Kair !

Masud
Member+
Posts: 6744
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Masud » 05 Jan 2019, 01:16

I read what you both Fuga Uragie Horse and the Moresh Wegenie revelations wrote under this thread. NAMA use chauvinism as their title and admitted their are chauvinists. Therefore, it not me who called them chauvenist, but they are chauvenist by their very nature. Their chauvenism doesn't worries me because I know them and their constituency very well. Rather Horse who came from Urgaies that they consider the appendex of Amhara should worry. That is why he called the NAMA members "Stupid Amharas".

Revelations wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:02
I already said you won't because you will feel insulted. Not me! I would love to vote for Lemmish and Abiy, but I would like to vote for Gedu too. None of them will make me feel insulted.
Horus wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 22:59
Did you see the title of this post. masud is anti-Amara woyane. When you ask others to serve your tribal agenda, you will confirm masud's label - chauvinist.

No, I will not join ODP. I will join Ethiopian Democratic party. No, non-Amara, not a single person should ANAM as cannon fodder of stupid Amara tribalist. There are million, upon million of beautiful Ethiopian Amaras who are building Ethiopia true to the mission of their forefathers and we will join them to carry on the work of Ethiopia. You join those tribal entrepreneurs if you wish. Amara people are intelligent folks and wait for some time see how they will handle these fools.

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13098
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Horus » 05 Jan 2019, 01:22

Gash Revo,
I know you are family but you got personal issues. Wollo says Kair. Gurage says Kair. Got it. Berhanu did not go Wollo, the land of Dr. Nardos may be it was TPLF infested bush. Dude, remeber, we happen to know where the rats and the cats and the snakes are hidden. I know you are part Menzie and part Eritrean .. forget tribalism do what your forefathers did build a great nation and love Gurage !!! Gurage goes no where !!! We are here to stay !!!!

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4798
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Maxi » 05 Jan 2019, 01:35

Horus wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 01:22
Gash Revo,
Berhanu did not go Wollo, the land of Dr. Nardos may be it was TPLF infested bush. Dude, remember, we happen to know where the rats and the cats and the snakes are hidden.
So you are telling us that Dr Berhanu did not go to Wollo because he is scared for his life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for being honest.

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13098
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Horus » 05 Jan 2019, 01:45

Maxi,

God protect Amara from your like ibet, yengidae lij. May you are one those rats hidden under Amara garb- snake !!! Get a life !

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4798
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Maxi » 05 Jan 2019, 01:50

Horus wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 01:45
Maxi,
God protect Amara from your like ibet, yengidae lij. May you are one those rats hidden under Amara garb- snake !!! Get a life !
ለስድቡ አመሰግናለሁ!!!

አይ ሚስተር ሆርስ አሁን አንተ ከኢህፓዎች ጋር አብረህ ትግል ጀምሬ ታግያለሁ የምትለው ዶር ታደሰ በዚህ ደረጃ ወርዳህ በእድሜ ከአንት በጣም የማንሰው ምናልባትም ልጅህ የምሆነው ሰው እንዲህ ወርደህ ስት ሳደብ ሳይ በጣም ታስቀኛለህ!!

ይባርክህ!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13098
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Horus » 05 Jan 2019, 02:19

Maxi,

I am Horus. The Two-Eyed Falcon. I am not your Dr. Tadesse. Until You stop insulting Gurage, gena lela sidib yitebikihal. Tesimamn? Get off Gurage, Get off Berhanu Nega. Forget your bababa abut EPRP genemela'. You behave like human, or I will treat like animal !!! Kair !!!!

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4798
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Maxi » 05 Jan 2019, 02:33

Horus wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 02:19
Maxi,

I am Horus. The Two-Eyed Falcon. I am not your Dr. Tadesse. Until You stop insulting Gurage, gena lela sidib yitebikihal. Tesimamn? Get off Gurage, Get off Berhanu Nega. Forget your bababa abut EPRP genemela'. You behave like human, or I will treat like animal !!! Kair !!!!
I never insulted Gurage, Never ever. if you have any single evidence, you can bring it here and let all the people see it.

Why should I insult Gurages in the first place?

Post Reply