Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+
Posts: 5647
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Masud » 04 Jan 2019, 16:00

The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)


Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 531
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jan 2019, 16:09

My argument is close the shop for ethnic politics pimps. They have no vision. They are filled with hatred of others. Especially new tribal politicians are more dangerous than the old ones. They just see politics as business.

TembienLiberation
Member
Posts: 3934
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 06:12

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by TembienLiberation » 04 Jan 2019, 16:25

Masud wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 16:00
The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)

https://www.youtue.com/watch?v=XZXfGB8HLkg

አዎ ትምክህተኞች ነን!! እና ምን ይጠበስ ሙስሊም ጋላ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OLFን እና TPLFን በጥርሳችን ዘልዝለን እስከምናኝክ አንተኛም !!
Italian origin Harvard Professor Defending Menelik's Legacy and Bravery


National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)

National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)

National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)

National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)

National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)

National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)

National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)

gurre
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 05:32

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by gurre » 04 Jan 2019, 18:27

Ha,ha. Almost all ethnic based activists, Jawar included, were rooting for NAMA. Their strategy was to deprive them, the multi-national parties, the biggest constituency the Amhara region and blocking them access to Oromia.
But NAMA let them off track, by going deeper into other tribalists territory and seemingly gaining momentum.
So the establishment in all itś forms is pushing back and i will not be surprised if all ethnic based activists start a campaign against NAMA.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 18389
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 04 Jan 2019, 18:57

Masud wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 16:00
The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)
ሃሃሃ አብን! እሾን በእሾ ነው:: ቀጥሉ ወደ ፊት አስለቅሷቸው! Refine some rough edges, massage your message and keep going! Nothing is better to see than Masud the extremist cry about NAMA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9292
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Jan 2019, 19:01

a real oromo would applaud them for finally stopping their hiding behind ethiopia and embracing who they are, amharas, and mobilizing their people along ethnic lines.
andy of gurage007, said this a while back as well, that amharas need to mobilize along ethnic lines.
i see nothing wrong with nama as long as they do not wish to bring back the old days, because if they do, the oromo lions are ready to defend biyya abba fi hadha koo.
other than that, i wish them well.

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6638
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Misraq » 04 Jan 2019, 19:03

NAMA should not dissolve till we settle the score on idiot agames and their madafakar Galla servants.

Brother Christian openly told you that he is proud of his chuvinism. So what you gonna do about it? The days of Amhara begging for co-existance is gone. You can't bring it back. Amhara is now phsychologically ready to take on anyone. That is what is telling you and that is the reality

Maxi
Member
Posts: 4118
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Maxi » 04 Jan 2019, 19:10

This is the Amhara that we want to see!! An Amhara who is proud of its history and who fights back all its enemies with double swards!!! I am very proud of all Young Amharas who shocked all anti Amharas in just less than 4 months it starts to fight back!!

With NAMA, the future is bright!!!
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6638
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Misraq » 04 Jan 2019, 19:22

For due respect of Brother Abiy and Brother Lemma the honourable smart Oromos, I wasn't into behertegnent. But looking at agame tplfits, Galla OLFites and gurage+southern G7 theives, NAMA is the best solution.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 18389
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 04 Jan 2019, 19:33

Revelations wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 18:57
Masud wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 16:00
The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-የአማራ ብሄራዊ ንቅናቄ (አብን)
ሃሃሃ አብን! እሾን በእሾ ነው:: ቀጥሉ ወደ ፊት አስለቅሷቸው! Refine some rough edges, massage your message and keep going! Nothing is better to see than Masud the extremist cry about NAMA! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 531
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jan 2019, 19:50

I do not see NAMA going somewhere . Tribal politicians no matter how hard they try to sugarcoat their intentions, their intent is not to serve the interest of the people they claimed to serve, but their egos. That the tribal doctors are named, Daud , Sebhat, Tenker or Abebe do not matter. They all appeal to the extremist of the sliced population of Ethiopians to begin with. In the current Ethiopian situation its life cycle is not that promising, mostly living in the cyberspace and in the minds of a few extremists. That is all.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 18389
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 04 Jan 2019, 20:04

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 19:50
I do not see NAMA going somewhere . Tribal politicians no matter how hard they try to sugarcoat their intentions, their intent is not to serve the interest of the people they claimed to serve, but their egos. That the tribal doctors are named, Daud , Sebhat, Tenker or Abebe do not matter. They all appeal to the extremist of the sliced population of Ethiopians to begin with. In the current Ethiopian situation its life cycle is not that promising, mostly living in the cyberspace and in the minds of a few extremists. That is all.
They are very much different than those you listed. Amhara has a right to protect itself and its interests in country that has been divided along ethnic lines. No, g7 can't represent Amhara's interest. in fact, it's anti Amhara that wants to use the central belief of Amhara's Ethiopiawinet to get to power. NAMA is not against anyone ethnic group but only wants to protect the interest of Amharas . Why would anyone be bother by this?

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 531
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jan 2019, 20:14

Revelation, you make a discredited argument. The Tigrean politicians only have the interest of Tigreans, the Oromo politicians that of Oromos, and the Amhara that of the Amharas are the primitive thinking of the TPLF and OLF founders. Revelation you seem to buy that inane politics. Sad.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 18389
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 04 Jan 2019, 20:20

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 20:14
Revelation, you make a discredited argument. The Tigrean politicians only have the interest of Tigreans, the Oromo politicians that of Oromos, and the Amhara that of the Amharas are the primitive thinking of the TPLF and OLF founders. Revelation you seem to buy that inane politics. Sad.
Don't be sad. I state the reality. At this point, there are just ADP and NAMA for Amhara. take a look around and tell me how many others have? Last time these groups got together and charted the path of Ethiopian politics, Amhara had no say. Not again! Even for PM Abiy, organized Amhara is a source of strength.

Everyone is free to follow whatever party they want. You should too if there's one you prefer. And at election time, hopefully the people will make their choice freely!

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 531
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jan 2019, 20:34

No, I am not sad to myself. I am sad for you for choosing to go along with the flow at the cost of sacrificing principle. As for your suggestion of what I should do , I say no. My name will never be printed as a member in tribal organization.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 18389
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 04 Jan 2019, 21:14

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 20:34
No, I am not sad to myself. I am sad for you for choosing to go along with the flow at the cost of sacrificing principle. As for your suggestion of what I should do , I say no. My name will never be printed as a member in tribal organization.
On no! Don't be sad for me (Argentina! goes the song. :lol: ) I don't vote in Ethiopia either. Just make sure you do and handle the competition which ever party you're a member of. And remember that g7 will be dead, if that's your cup of tea!

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6638
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Misraq » 04 Jan 2019, 21:23

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 19:50
I do not see NAMA going somewhere . Tribal politicians no matter how hard they try to sugarcoat their intentions, their intent is not to serve the interest of the people they claimed to serve, but their egos. That the tribal doctors are named, Daud , Sebhat, Tenker or Abebe do not matter. They all appeal to the extremist of the sliced population of Ethiopians to begin with. In the current Ethiopian situation its life cycle is not that promising, mostly living in the cyberspace and in the minds of a few extremists. That is all.


Tplf's success was local ethnic nationalism. Colonel Mengustu once said "tigray farmers are stinging the abiotawi serawit as if the abiotawi serawit did not make them the owners of the land they till"

Of course that was not a lesson for behertegnet bashers. The entire tigray and eritrea rebelled because local nationalism was invoked. The number was 8 million vs mengistus 600k. Mengistus failed big time because he did not counter that by invoking Amhara and Oromo behertegnet.

NAMA is doing the right thing now invoking Amhara nationalism. The same case Oromo nationalism need to be there. Else you will have tigre nationalism riding with OPDO2 and ANDM2 to the palace unchecked and unchallenged.

We know who denounce NAMA. They know their game is foiled that is why too much noise


info
Member
Posts: 2937
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by info » 04 Jan 2019, 22:47

This kind of language is a two-edged sward in my view. It may be good to mobilize your base and also to recruit a fighting force against the likes of Amhara hater orgainization like TPLF. But when it comes to actual politics and having influence on the federal level, this kind of language is self defeating. The reason is that the word Timkehtegninet/Chauvinism is a coded word that was extensively used by TPLF to portray Amhara as a people who thinks of itself NOT as equal to other ethnic groups but above of them and seeing the others as inferiors. In the ears of "Beher behereseboch" this word has a specific meaning i.e. an ethnic group that doesn't see itself as equal to others but as the boss and superior to them hence can't live and work with others in equality.

This kind of language makes NAMA the untouchable for other parties making it difficult for NAMA to find a coalition partner on the federal level. Any other bigger party that tries to make a coalition with NAMA will be forced by its people not to work with Timkehtegnas/Chauvinists etc. That means NAMA could end up being in opposition on the federal level for many years to come and thereby highly reducing the Amhara influence on the federal level. When it comes to working with others and making friends NAMA have one or two things to learn from Gedu & Co. By using wise and calm words and by working with OPDO/ODP closely, Gedu & Co. have enhanced the influence of the Amhara region on the federal level greatly. Amhara region now has more influence on the federal level than Tigray and the recent boundary commission is just one example.
Last edited by info on 04 Jan 2019, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 11504
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Horus » 04 Jan 2019, 22:48

Here is why NAMA is simply wasting the resources of naïve Amara youth.

1. Nama is simply dividing the Amara people and their unified resources.

2. NAMA will weaken ADP and weaken Amara gravity inside EPRDF

3. NAMA will ignite inter-AMARA conflict just like OLF

4. NAMA is igniting and threatening other Tribes and producing Anti-Amara sentiments in tribes who are essentially friends of Amara.

5. The most stupid policy of NAMA is asking other Tribes to become its members by implication asserting that any Amharic speaker as an Amara. This is a very dangerous policy of NAMA. Asking non-AMARAs to join AMARA tribal party is literally insulting others. It is very stupid to ask non-Amara people to serve the purpose of one's own tribal agenda. This is the 1st classic non-starter.

6. Finally by weakening the multi-ethnic Ethiopia forces and helping the tribalist anti-Amara's NAMA is literally doing the dirty job of Anti-Amaras. The people will soon realize the harmful and foolishness of this newcomer tribal party called NAMA.

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 18389
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The Chauvinist National Movement of Amhara (NAMA)-(አብን)

Post by Revelations » 04 Jan 2019, 22:52

If ODP open up its party for others to join, I will so I can vote for Lemish Megerssa and Abiy Ahimed. I will not feel insulted as some insecure folks such as yourself will! :lol: :lol: :lol: And I'm very happy g7 is dead too!
Horus wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 22:48
Here is why NAMA is simply wasting the resources of naïve Amara youth.

1. Nama is simply dividing the Amara people and their unified resources.

2. NAMA will weaken ADP and weaken Amara gravity inside EPRDF

3. NAMA will ignite inter-AMARA conflict just like OLF

4. NAMA is igniting and threatening other Tribes and producing Anti-Amara sentiments in tribes who are essentially friends of Amara.

5. The most stupid policy of NAMA is asking other Tribes to become its members by implication asserting that any Amharic speaker as an Amara. This is a very dangerous policy of NAMA. Asking non-AMARAs to join AMARA tribal party is literally insulting others. It is very stupid to ask non-Amara people to serve the purpose of one's own tribal agenda. This is the 1st classic non-starter.

6. Finally by weakening the multi-ethnic Ethiopia forces and helping the tribalist anti-Amara's NAMA is literally doing the dirty job of Anti-Amaras. The people will soon realize the harmful and foolishness of this newcomer tribal party called NAMA.

Post Reply