Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 21019
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Degnet » 04 Jan 2019, 13:44

Feddu,amara mehon nafekegn.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13164
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jan 2019, 13:45

I bet your mama agameyteyti told you that proverbs. This website is sh!t without Eritreans participation. Tell this to your “gered “ mama. Hope she is alive. :P
Btw Elias is throwing rock at us while he is living inside glass house. የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ .. የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳይሆን በሆላ::

መከባበር is the only way out.


kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 04 Jan 2019, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member
Posts: 1479
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Temt » 04 Jan 2019, 13:47

kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
No, you are wrong as usual, as i said earlier. Elias is an equal opportunist money grabber. Obviously, he is allowing you, a certified Ugum Jeberti jihadist, to roam his site. LOL

Cartmann
Member
Posts: 190
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 16:36

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Cartmann » 04 Jan 2019, 14:02

kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
Setting your feudal proverb aside, fedup has a point. If you are an Eritrean, how can you justify what Elias has done? While claiming that you are an Eritrean, I see you agreeing with anti-Eritrea elements in the forum and I never see you defend the interest of Eritrean state and its people here.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24537
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 04 Jan 2019, 14:53

Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 11:22
My fellow Eritreans

We will step up and boycott watching the Mereja. YouTube aka mereja.tv. We should stop feeding the beast that trying to refuse our peaceful existence and let’s fight back.

We should boycott, undermining and explore possibly ways to sue the website for advocating the war between the two nations and people from the USA. Perhaps we should boycott the mereja website all together.

As the tplfists once said on their slogan “አማሮች ባህራችሁን (ቀይ ባህርን) እኛ ግን ፍቅራችሁን ነው እምንፈልገው -አትሞኙ" slogan is kinda hold water. “Mereja” proved them right . Thanks to the folks like Elias now Eritrea should reconsider how to deal with Tigray.

I am just saying.
Fandiyaw,
While you're b!!tching about yet another journalist/news service, the woyane is enjoying the Red Sea thanks to your savage Agame junta. :evil:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13164
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jan 2019, 15:16

Asswash the low IQ woyanus

They paid to do so? Btw it’s a no no to agameWoch though. Can you guys do such adventure now? The answer is no till we dragged the riferafs old arse thieves agame tplfists currently hiding under ብድብድ አጋመተይቲ ቀምሽ::

I am just saying.
Awash wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 14:53
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 11:22
My fellow Eritreans

We will step up and boycott watching the Mereja. YouTube aka mereja.tv. We should stop feeding the beast that trying to refuse our peaceful existence and let’s fight back.

We should boycott, undermining and explore possibly ways to sue the website for advocating the war between the two nations and people from the USA. Perhaps we should boycott the mereja website all together.

As the tplfists once said on their slogan “አማሮች ባህራችሁን (ቀይ ባህርን) እኛ ግን ፍቅራችሁን ነው እምንፈልገው -አትሞኙ" slogan is kinda hold water. “Mereja” proved them right . Thanks to the folks like Elias now Eritrea should reconsider how to deal with Tigray.

I am just saying.
Fandiyaw,
While you're b!!tching about yet another journalist/news service, the woyane is enjoying the Red Sea thanks to your savage Agame junta. :evil:

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1008
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Somaliman » 04 Jan 2019, 15:26

For those of you who were active on this forum, before 2009, should recall that I had kept warning against the Machiavellian opportunism of Elias Kifle, and that his mendacious flirt and acclamation for president Isaias represented nothing more than the ancient proverb of “The enemy of my enemy is my friend “ – and a necessary means for him to get to power, or anywhere close to it. He hasn’t been honest about anything whatsoever. He’s a man without principles but only filled with egocentric opportunistic desired ends that should not fool anyone.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24537
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 04 Jan 2019, 15:34

Fandiyaw, CHiqa:
The woyane enjoying the Red Sea while the Real Eritreans flee to Mekele to escape from your Agame wedi komarit medlin berad junta. ZiqaTCH
Meanwhile, you're busy trying to silence Elias Kifle, another journalist/news service. Haven't your Agame junta locked up enough journalists? Wesffattam.
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 15:16
Asswash the low IQ woyanus

They paid to do so? Btw it’s a no no to agameWoch though. Can you guys do such adventure now? The answer is no till we dragged the riferafs old arse thieves agame tplfists currently hiding under ብድብድ አጋመተይቲ ቀምሽ::

I am just saying.
Awash wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 14:53
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 11:22
My fellow Eritreans

We will step up and boycott watching the Mereja. YouTube aka mereja.tv. We should stop feeding the beast that trying to refuse our peaceful existence and let’s fight back.

We should boycott, undermining and explore possibly ways to sue the website for advocating the war between the two nations and people from the USA. Perhaps we should boycott the mereja website all together.

As the tplfists once said on their slogan “አማሮች ባህራችሁን (ቀይ ባህርን) እኛ ግን ፍቅራችሁን ነው እምንፈልገው -አትሞኙ" slogan is kinda hold water. “Mereja” proved them right . Thanks to the folks like Elias now Eritrea should reconsider how to deal with Tigray.

I am just saying.
Fandiyaw,
While you're b!!tching about yet another journalist/news service, the woyane is enjoying the Red Sea thanks to your savage Agame junta. :evil:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13164
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jan 2019, 17:53

Dedebit graduate አጋሜው Asswash.
First of all Elias is not a journalist but a politician and blogger. Your over 9 years of sniffing our arse but your low IQ didn’t help you to comprehend what is going around.

Let the Eritreans deal with the enemy of Eritrea as we always do. This time though we have no stomach to carrying any Ugumsh clans to Addis Ababa.

The game is over , the sun is rising in Eritrea. No amount of begging and crying will bring the hay day of crippled Tplf. Game over#. Tigray is too insignificant to Eritrea. Useless bunches.


ሸታታ ቆርበት አጋሜ::
Awash wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 15:34
Fandiyaw, CHiqa:
The woyane enjoying the Red Sea while the Real Eritreans flee to Mekele to escape from your Agame wedi komarit medlin berad junta. ZiqaTCH
Meanwhile, you're busy trying to silence Elias Kifle, another journalist/news service. Haven't your Agame junta locked up enough journalists? Wesffattam.
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 15:16
Asswash the low IQ woyanus

They paid to do so? Btw it’s a no no to agameWoch though. Can you guys do such adventure now? The answer is no till we dragged the riferafs old arse thieves agame tplfists currently hiding under ብድብድ አጋመተይቲ ቀምሽ::

I am just saying.
Awash wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 14:53
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 11:22
My fellow Eritreans

We will step up and boycott watching the Mereja. YouTube aka mereja.tv. We should stop feeding the beast that trying to refuse our peaceful existence and let’s fight back.

We should boycott, undermining and explore possibly ways to sue the website for advocating the war between the two nations and people from the USA. Perhaps we should boycott the mereja website all together.

As the tplfists once said on their slogan “አማሮች ባህራችሁን (ቀይ ባህርን) እኛ ግን ፍቅራችሁን ነው እምንፈልገው -አትሞኙ" slogan is kinda hold water. “Mereja” proved them right . Thanks to the folks like Elias now Eritrea should reconsider how to deal with Tigray.

I am just saying.
Fandiyaw,
While you're b!!tching about yet another journalist/news service, the woyane is enjoying the Red Sea thanks to your savage Agame junta. :evil:

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24537
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 04 Jan 2019, 19:36

Fandiyaw, wesfa0ttam agammido:
Here's your Agame Monkey sniffing woyane's asrs.
Mushmush Illu. He's certainly not a journalist;
he's wedi medhin's whipping boy and your gullible shabo's brainwasher. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 17:53
Dedebit graduate አጋሜው Asswash.
First of all Elias is not a journalist but a politician and blogger. Your over 9 years of sniffing our arse but your low IQ didn’t help you to comprehend what is going around.

Let the Eritreans deal with the enemy of Eritrea as we always do. This time though we have no stomach to carrying any Ugumsh clans to Addis Ababa.

The game is over , the sun is rising in Eritrea. No amount of begging and crying will bring the hay day of crippled Tplf. Game over#. Tigray is too insignificant to Eritrea. Useless bunches.


ሸታታ ቆርበት [deleted]::
Awash wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 15:34
Fandiyaw, CHiqa:
The woyane enjoying the Red Sea while the Real Eritreans flee to Mekele to escape from your Agame wedi komarit medlin berad junta. ZiqaTCH
Meanwhile, you're busy trying to silence Elias Kifle, another journalist/news service. Haven't your Agame junta locked up enough journalists? Wesffattam.
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 15:16
Asswash the low IQ woyanus

They paid to do so? Btw it’s a no no to agameWoch though. Can you guys do such adventure now? The answer is no till we dragged the riferafs old arse thieves agame tplfists currently hiding under ብድብድ አጋመተይቲ ቀምሽ::

I am just saying.
Awash wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 14:53
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 11:22
My fellow Eritreans

We will step up and boycott watching the Mereja. YouTube aka mereja.tv. We should stop feeding the beast that trying to refuse our peaceful existence and let’s fight back.

We should boycott, undermining and explore possibly ways to sue the website for advocating the war between the two nations and people from the USA. Perhaps we should boycott the mereja website all together.

As the tplfists once said on their slogan “አማሮች ባህራችሁን (ቀይ ባህርን) እኛ ግን ፍቅራችሁን ነው እምንፈልገው -አትሞኙ" slogan is kinda hold water. “Mereja” proved them right . Thanks to the folks like Elias now Eritrea should reconsider how to deal with Tigray.

I am just saying.
Fandiyaw,
While you're b!!tching about yet another journalist/news service, the woyane is enjoying the Red Sea thanks to your savage Agame junta. :evil:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13164
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jan 2019, 19:55

Agamew Asswash

You have been trying hard with your tiny agame arse to lionized the rag tag starvin Marvin tplfists by ኤርትራዊያን ጀላና ቆለጥ for the last 10 years for no avail. Eritreans trained the ቡቱታም አጋመ, ሱሪ አስታጠቅናችሁ:: ተሸክመን እና መርተን ደግሞ ምኒሊክ ቤተ መንግስ አስቀመጥናችሁ-- ጥጋብ ሲወጥራችሁ ደግሞ አውርደን ፈጠፈጥናችሁ....

ታሪካችሁ እዚህ ላይ ያበቃል:: ለናንተ የጎንደር አንድ ወረዳ ታጣቂ ገበሬ ይበቃችሆል:: እንተዋወቃለን እኮ:: ፈስ ሁላ!!

Game over#

ወንዶቹን እያቸው!!


Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10375
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Hawdian » 04 Jan 2019, 20:14

What are the Shabbos ranting about?

Ethiopians will always view Eritrea as one of its provinces. You live in fantasy if you think otherwise and Abiy is only under US instructions and they temporarily focused on China influence.

Abdisa
Member
Posts: 3553
Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 19:14

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Abdisa » 04 Jan 2019, 22:26

Hawdian wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 20:14
What are the Shabbos ranting about?

Ethiopians will always view Eritrea as one of its provinces. You live in fantasy if you think otherwise and Abiy is only under US instructions and they temporarily focused on China influence.
How much ቅማል do you want to bet, agame boy? :lol: :lol:


Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24537
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 04 Jan 2019, 22:50

Fandiyaw, wesfa0ttam Agammido;
Look who your Agame wedi komarit has been consorting with: his cousin fellow woyane wedi40. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Keep listening, yegered lij. :mrgreen: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 19:55
Agamew Asswash

You have been trying hard with your tiny agame arse to lionized the rag tag starvin Marvin tplfists by ኤርትራዊያን ጀላና ቆለጥ for the last 10 years for no avail. Eritreans trained the ቡቱታም አጋመ, ሱሪ አስታጠቅናችሁ:: ተሸክመን እና መርተን ደግሞ ምኒሊክ ቤተ መንግስ አስቀመጥናችሁ-- ጥጋብ ሲወጥራችሁ ደግሞ አውርደን ፈጠፈጥናችሁ....

ታሪካችሁ እዚህ ላይ ያበቃል:: ለናንተ የጎንደር አንድ ወረዳ ታጣቂ ገበሬ ይበቃችሆል:: እንተዋወቃለን እኮ:: ፈስ ሁላ!!

Game over#

ወንዶቹን እያቸው!!


Abdisa
Member
Posts: 3553
Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 19:14

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Abdisa » 04 Jan 2019, 23:04

When the agame Awash used a broad brush to paint the noble, God-fearing Amhara people as "war-loving savages" who would love to destroy Ethiopia just to have one last victory dance, his gross overgeneralization was based on his perception that Elias Kifle's rather bizarre behavior represents the psychological makeup of the 26 million Amhara people, when in fact the opposite is true.

Here's what the agame Awash said about the Amhara people....

Awash wrote:
23 Jan 2012, 15:26
You might ask: what are the consequences of acting, and the consequences of not acting decisively against Issaias?

The consequence of not taking action against Issaias is, as you said, more instability for Meles. While the consequence of taking severe and final action against Issaias is the possibility of another Somalia in Ethiopia's northern borders. Since, as you put it, it's a matter of survival for Meles, he will be more inclined to take the "regime change" option and deal Issaias the final blow regardless of the likelihood of another Somalia. Internationally, it will be a welcome possibility since Issaias is already a pariah, and there will not be serious repercussions. Domestically, the already disgruntled population is always appeased when Ethiopia goes to war against a neighboring country. You might recall the excitement during the 1998-2000 war when all Ethiopians were solidly behind their government against a foreign opponent, as they always coalesce against foreign opponent. Add to that the deep emotional aspect of Ethiopia vs Eritrea, the Ethiopian people are simply going to relish the upcoming conflict. In short, Meles will become a sensation in the eyes of Ethiopians.

p.s. Forget about redrawing the already decided map. It's just not going to happen. Why nibble on some crumbs when the entire country will fall under Ethiopian sphere of influence?
Last edited by Abdisa on 04 Jan 2019, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24537
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 04 Jan 2019, 23:07

Bedasso,
Look where your Agame brainwasher came from. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:


Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 12400
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Jan 2019, 23:14

Now, that's a clear diversion from the issue & quote Abdisa raised. You were calling for the annihalition of Eritreans, "monkey" or no "monkey".

No context, is given about that picture & what he was doing there. That this 2 organizations worked together in the past, even a 1 year old knows.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24537
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 04 Jan 2019, 23:26

Zfessamo,
How many of these baztards are cento per cento Agammido?

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 12400
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Jan 2019, 23:31

I leave race- obsession, to:




People have read, what you wrote. No amount of diversion, will make it go away.

Post Reply