Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13240
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Jan 2019, 19:03

The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!

wazzupdog
Member
Posts: 410
Joined: 16 Jun 2018, 22:10

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by wazzupdog » 03 Jan 2019, 19:45

..................................Is there any question about Elias Kifle's woyane nature? I thought everybody knew.................

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 935
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 03 Jan 2019, 19:47

Elisa was hoping to become the leader of Ethiopia on the back of shabia to later on backstab it qiqiqiqi her phantom transitional government is no where to be found. Looks like its suffered the same fate as the chigram tplf.

Temt
Member
Posts: 1481
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Temt » 03 Jan 2019, 19:48

wazzupdog wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:45
..................................Is there any question about Elias Kifle's woyane nature? I thought everybody knew.................
More to the point, he is an equal opportunity site provider, but there was no question in my mind that he has always been against Eritrea.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13240
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Jan 2019, 23:19

Folks

In His mereja.Tv “News theme” the geographic map of the world by country purposely eliminate Eritrea ‘s out of map and you can clearly see how hostile this man is.

You can witness your own on this news release of the pathetic that he named it “mereja.tv” even though it’s YouTube videos. If this is not an act of hijacking of the hard earned peace by Dr. Abiye Ahmad’s government, I don’t know what.


eden
Member
Posts: 4817
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by eden » 03 Jan 2019, 23:45

Fed-up,

you should ask for explanation. then demand for correction. People make mistakes in a bid to garner high number of clicks.

I know how sensitive this is but give him a break. it happens. i'm assuming this is not repeat offense, msh?

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24646
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 04 Jan 2019, 00:25

Fandiya,
The truth hurts, doesn't it? Deal with it, you crybaby.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 24646
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 04 Jan 2019, 00:28

Fandiya,
' 'ሚሉሽን በሰማሽ ገበያ ባልወጣሽ"

https://amharic.voanews.com/a/4616141.h ... o758CLerGU

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 12648
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Jan 2019, 00:45

Eden, we know the deal. His Amara chauvinistic blood, is what's driving him.

euroland
Member
Posts: 1123
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by euroland » 04 Jan 2019, 00:52

Fed brother
I agree with you, his hatred for Eritrea and her people is well documented since in the early 90th. If you recall, he had a subscription base ''megazine'' called Ethiopian Review that he was running from his parents' basement :lol: in Gwinnett Co., outside Atlanta. He finally had zero subscribers and at the end he was forced to discontinued. During his printing, as a ''Editor-in-Chief'', you can see how the hate he had for Eritrea and for EPLF who decimated his huge Derg army to librate the country. Thus, I am not surprised that after 27 years, he still is hurting inside and wouldn't let go the fact that Eritrea is free after completely inhulinating his beloved army. This MF doesn't learn from his Al Amodin saga where he was found guilty of what he was accused of and ordered to pay a lot of money. One of these days, he will cross the line again against Eritrea's good name and will end up paying dearly....this time, the Eritrean gov't, with its deep pocket will go after every penny he has, will force him beg for donation again.
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 23:19
Folks

In His mereja.Tv “News theme” the geographic map of the world by country purposely eliminate Eritrea ‘s out of map and you can clearly see how hostile this man is.

You can witness your own on this news release of the pathetic that he named it “mereja.tv” even though it’s YouTube videos. If this is not an act of hijacking of the hard earned peace by Dr. Abiye Ahmad’s government, I don’t know what.


Deqi-Arawit
Member+
Posts: 9338
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Jan 2019, 01:38

Fxxxxced up. My favorite sorority Sister :mrgreen:
Why bother? A lion don't get bothered or disturbed by a bunch of monkeys Who scream and Who makes irritating voices on the branch of trees. The King of The jungle seldon notice their existence... He just keep going and going.

Aite Elias and others are no different than those monkeys, they could erase The map of Eritrea from from their imaginary self invented map and they could tatoo The ethiopian flag wraped around The map of ethiopia and Eritrea. But does it Change the reality? NO. Hence you better tell The brothers and sisters of your wife turunish, stop been a stubborn donkeys and accept The reality.. That is for their own Good of course, otherwise, teret teret zeraf zeraf might turn them to a bunch of eunuch yet again and disturb ye ethiopia amlak to unchain them. :mrgreen:

His eminence
Deqi-Arawit

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 556
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Jan 2019, 02:09

Elias Kifle, perhaps as a child of the 80's, like so many Amharas his age who identify themselves as Derg baby boomers, has experienced a profound psychological brainwashing generated by warmongering communist Derg mass media propaganda, much of it cowardice masquerading as patriotism, and expansionism disguised as nationalism, whose primary victims were the Oromo people who bore the brunt of the suffering in the battlefields.

Today, when the exiled Derg baby boomers see the Oromo people asserting their rights in what was traditionally an Amhara dominated political space, they can't help drooling at the prospect of using the free people, once again, as cannon-fodders and mine-sweepers, if they could have it their way. That's like white supremacists waiving the confederate flag and map to coerce African Americans into launching a slave trade together. Only the Derg baby boomers would believe the possibility of such happening, for their lust for blood and carnage is only surpassed by their proven cowardice and shocking ignorance.

It's Game Over baby! :oops: :oops:


Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14418
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Zack » 04 Jan 2019, 06:43

Eliass kifle has always been honest about greater Ethiopia.I believe his words were along the line Ethiopia became a dysfunctional house due to foreign meddling but eventually Eritrea will come back to mother Ethiopia.
There are millions of amhara who believe in that political ideology not sure why you lot act so surprised.


Dr Zackovich

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13240
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jan 2019, 11:09

Old snail agameW Zack.
Let’s accept your claim of Djibouti citizen. Yes, ayte Elias eliminated Djibouti out of world map too. Put your thick eye glass and take a closer look then come back and talk like a little old b!tch that you are.



Zack wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 06:43
Eliass kifle has always been honest about greater Ethiopia.I believe his words were along the line Ethiopia became a dysfunctional house due to foreign meddling but eventually Eritrea will come back to mother Ethiopia.
There are millions of amhara who believe in that political ideology not sure why you lot act so surprised.


Dr Zackovich

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13240
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jan 2019, 11:22

My fellow Eritreans

We will step up and boycott watching the Mereja. YouTube aka mereja.tv. We should stop feeding the beast that trying to refuse our peaceful existence and let’s fight back.

We should boycott, undermining and explore possibly ways to sue the website for advocating the war between the two nations and people from the USA. Perhaps we should boycott the mereja website all together.

As the tplfists once said on their slogan “አማሮች ባህራችሁን (ቀይ ባህርን) እኛ ግን ፍቅራችሁን ነው እምንፈልገው -አትሞኙ" slogan is kinda hold water. “Mereja” proved them right . Thanks to the folks like Elias now Eritrea should reconsider how to deal with Tigray.

I am just saying.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 21174
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Degnet » 04 Jan 2019, 11:26

loading... [audio]
Tigrians have even accepted and agreed atleast wrote to give Badema before the terror done by TPLF supporters.They are not for peace.We did not care about Isaias,we wanted peace.Listen to the people.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 1787
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by kerenite » 04 Jan 2019, 13:36

Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.

Tog Wajale
Member
Posts: 1038
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 07:23

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Tog Wajale » 04 Jan 2019, 13:39

Brother Fed_Up:--- I Am Sorry For What Happened By Revelations/ Elias Kifle Drama. But One Thing For Sure That Will Stop One Day With Hard lesson.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 21174
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Degnet » 04 Jan 2019, 13:41

kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.

Post Reply