Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

PM Dr. Abiy: Thus says God “For rebellion is as the sin … he hath also rejected thee from being king.”

Post by AbebeB » 03 Jan 2019, 14:23

It was written in the eternal word of the Almighty God saying “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.” 1Sam 15:23

You refused to obey the trust of Oromo Nation and went against the shaded blood of our Oromo youths, elders and children. Your friend Lemma disqualified the Oromo blood shade in search of justice and equality saying those martyrs by chance.

You both chose to align with habesha colonial kingdom to continue sucking blood of Oromo Nation. Consequently, your days are numbered. It was written that “… Babylon's days are numbered;” (Isa 13:22; Dan 5:26).

Therefore, you acted saying “Remind me that my days are numbered - how fleeting my life is” (Psa 39:4). Hence, I just reminded you. Every eyes shall see this come to pass.

AbebeB

Re: PM Dr. Abiy: Thus says God “For rebellion is as the sin … he hath also rejected thee from being king.”

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jan 2019, 11:32

day 1 off and we are approaching as prophesied.

AbebeB

Re: PM Dr. Abiy: Thus says God “For rebellion is as the sin … he hath also rejected thee from being king.”

Post by AbebeB » 05 Jan 2019, 10:42

day 2 off and we are approaching as prophesied.

If Dr. Abiy reads this, I know he will repent. So the lady quoted as in charge of digital media at PM's office's have responsibility to deliver this prophecy message. Otherwise you will be accountable to the supernatural order.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 05 Jan 2019, 20:35

day 2 off and we are approaching as prophesied.

If Dr. Abiy reads this, I know he will repent. So the lady quoted as in charge of digital media at PM's office's have responsibility to deliver this prophecy message. Otherwise you will be accountable to the supernatural order.

befitnet

Post by befitnet » 05 Jan 2019, 20:43

AbebeB, we know you are a jealous Woyane rat and don't have an ounce of Oromo blood. Don't misquote biblical scripture, you godless moron! Ethiopia is not Babylon (modern day Babylon arguably is either the USA or Israel).

As for Abiy, he is trying but needs to hasten his reforms and deal head on with your masters, TPLF, and scrap ethnic based Federalism (which is a divide and conquer policy originating from colonialists) otherwise things will get a lot worse. He assumed the responsibility, so he needs to fulfil it!

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 07 Jan 2019, 12:14

day 4 off and we are approaching as prophesied.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jan 2019, 22:02

day 5 off and we are approaching as prophesied.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 09 Jan 2019, 20:52

day 6 off and we are approaching as prophesied.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 10 Jan 2019, 11:30

day 7 off and we are approaching as prophesied.