Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Amole-Chew

Voted The Best Mereja Comment of 2018

Post by Amole-Chew » 01 Jan 2019, 00:47

Fiyameta wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:25
Doesn't the agame Awash remind you of Hiroo Onoda, the World War 2 Imperial Japanese army intelligence officer who was found in 1974 hiding in the thick jungles of an island in the Philippines 29 years after the war had ended with an American victory over Japan. He remained in the jungle for 29 years unaware that the war had ended in 1945, and that he was afraid he would be court-martialled for desertion if he left the island. He routinely dismissed "GAME OVER!" radio messages as a hoax and for the next 29 years he continued on digging trenches in the island thinking that American forces were out to get him. Poor guy! :oops:

Amole-Chew

Re: Voted The Best Mereja Comment of 2018

Post by Amole-Chew » 01 Jan 2019, 01:24

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 01 Jan 2019, 01:28

Amole-Chew wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 00:47
Fiyameta wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:25
Doesn't the agame Awash remind you of Hiroo Onoda, the World War 2 Imperial Japanese army intelligence officer who was found in 1974 hiding in the thick jungles of an island in the Philippines 29 years after the war had ended with an American victory over Japan. He remained in the jungle for 29 years unaware that the war had ended in 1945, and that he was afraid he would be court-martialled for desertion if he left the island. He routinely dismissed "GAME OVER!" radio messages as a hoax and for the next 29 years he continued on digging trenches in the island thinking that American forces were out to get him. Poor guy! :oops:

I voted for this to be The Best Mereja Comment of 2018 :lol: :lol:

Gurezza

Post by Gurezza » 01 Jan 2019, 01:44

"He routinely dismissed "GAME OVER!" radio messages as a hoax"

This sound exactly Asswash. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 01 Jan 2019, 03:46

The comment of the year accurately depicts the agame Awash's post-weyane state of mind in stunning details. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2019, 06:36

You are so blinded that you think other people have no mind to think,kemakatkum entekoynus,endi!! Who in his right mind is interested in dark minds?

Gual Mekelle

Post by Gual Mekelle » 01 Jan 2019, 11:52

you are childish same like childrens. you are hope less people. always awash awash awash, cia, igad, un, african union, agame, agame, weyanne, weyanne, belh bleh bleh. you make me sick.

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 01 Jan 2019, 12:00

Gual Mekelle wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 11:52
you are childish same like childrens. you are hope less people. always awash awash awash, cia, igad, un, african union, agame, agame, weyanne, weyanne, belh bleh bleh. you make me sick.
Almaze, we love this video you and your agame husband Awash made for the New Year. It made us cry like "childrens." :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 01 Jan 2019, 14:07

Wow! Thank you guys! I was only trying to keep it real and I had no idea that my comments would go viral. Happy New Year y'all ! :oops: :oops:

euroland

Post by euroland » 01 Jan 2019, 14:09

Gual Mekele aka Asswash
Every time you come up with new nick name here and Elias starts to charges you a penny, he could have afford to pay his Atlanta lawyers to fight Al Amoudin😁😁
What a Fkn looser Agame you are.

Gual Mekelle wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 11:52

euroland

Post by euroland » 01 Jan 2019, 14:20

I also totally agree with your choice as the quote being the best in 2018. I laughed hard when I first read it....it is an exact discrimination of the status of Asswash and his dead Malelit.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 01 Jan 2019, 15:07

I think the following comments made by the agame Awash deserves to be Mereja forum's comment of the century. First he admitted to be an Ethiopian from the Tigray Kilil, then he detailed how "well" his weyane regime treated the Amhara and Oromo prisoners. የፍትሕ ሰቆቃ! :oops: :oops:
Awash wrote:
23 Jan 2012, 15:26

But, we Ethiopians aren't so bad, are we? At least we're not gonna lock your people up in metal shipping containers or underground cells. You can also worship what ever religion you want to worship. And, when you come out of prison, you can still have your mental faculties intact to pursue higher education in Ivy league college in the U.S. Best of all, you will have your culture and customs respected and preserved for generations to come.

Then he switched to his LIBI TIGRAY mode and said the following.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Awash wrote:
You idiots still think you're dealing with a woyane? Keep dreaming. You're talking to a wedi'bat Eritrean without a drop of Ethiopian blood. Morons.
This is who the weyane Awash really is: a fingernails remover, a sodomite, a thief, a filthy, slimy, lying, low IQ agame currently caged in Mekelle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 01 Jan 2019, 15:49

Awash wrote:

But, we Ethiopians aren't so bad, are we? At least we're not gonna lock your people up in metal shipping containers or underground cells. You can also worship what ever religion you want to worship. And, when you come out of prison, you can still have your mental faculties intact to pursue higher education in Ivy league college in the U.S. Best of all, you will have your culture and customs respected and preserved for generations to come.
I agree with you cento per cento.

I am a human rights activist from the democratic republic of Tigrai and I have witnessed firsthand how thousands of Ethiopian prisoners earned doctorate degrees while serving sweet time behind bars. We never tortured the prisoners because we respect the constitution and the human rights of the prisoners.

We promoted good hygiene inside the prisons by providing regular manicures and pedicures to benefit the overall health and well being of the prison population. We also provided helicopter flying skills by suspending prisoners tied up to tree branches for days! We used sharp knives and removed limbs from prisoners to demonstrate how not to divide Ethiopia along ethnic lines.

We also invented a stand-up push up exercise routine, where the prisoners were made to push the prison walls to develop their muscles. A lot of the former prisoners are now teaching at Ivy League Colleges in the US. That was our TPLF's most precious gift to the world.

We are not so bad after all. Are we?

Gual Mekelle

Post by Gual Mekelle » 01 Jan 2019, 16:50

Cowboy Humera wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 15:49
Awash wrote:

I agree with you cento per cento.

I am a human rights activist from the democratic republic of Tigrai and I have witnessed firsthand how thousands of Ethiopian prisoners earned doctorate degrees while serving sweet time behind bars. We never tortured the prisoners because we respect the constitution and the human rights of the prisoners.

We promoted good hygiene inside the prisons by providing regular manicures and pedicures to benefit the overall health and well being of the prison population. We also provided helicopter flying skills by suspending prisoners tied up to tree branches for days! We used sharp knives and removed limbs from prisoners to demonstrate how not to divide Ethiopia along ethnic lines.

We also invented a stand-up push up exercise routine, where the prisoners were made to push the prison walls to develop their muscles. A lot of the former prisoners are now teaching at Ivy League Colleges in the US. That was our TPLF's most precious gift to the world.

We are not so bad after all. Are we?
that is truth. i belief every thing awash say.

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 03 Jan 2019, 01:33