Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Khysion

Re: Chinese workers eat Hyena meat in Somaliland

Post by Khysion » 09 Jan 2019, 18:46

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 17:50
Retarded agame sion,

http://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/88523/

There's a hadith that directly makes hyena meat halal, so it's an exception, and that's the stronger opinion according to scholars
Fabricated hadith you dumb galla.

I follow Shafi'i school, not your culture.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 09 Jan 2019, 18:50

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jan 2019, 13:50
It’s depressing to see that most Muslims’ reasoning is captive from halal/haram perspective and cannot figure out beyond – as if life were binary! Their thinking only revolves around halal/haram – and nothing else, and their lenses don’t seem to capture anything beyond this halal/haram aperture, alas!

I rather prefer the idiotic argument of “Cigar”! It’s not stagnant, at least, as it figures out things from different angles!

The fact that hyena is in danger of extinction, with only less than 5000 left in the world, seems for you to be irrelevant. But what is relevant for you is rather from man’s beneficial perspective of whether eating its meat is halal or haram! This is a typical example of most Muslims’ reasoning!
Hyena isn't facing extinction so what does this have to do with hyena meat being haram? You're just being overly emotional and trying to describe someone you don't even know. Bluefish tuna are facing extinction and I agree people shouldn't eat them because we can't afford to lose a food source.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Jan 2019, 21:43

Khysion wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 18:46
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 17:50
Retarded agame sion,

http://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/88523/

There's a hadith that directly makes hyena meat halal, so it's an exception, and that's the stronger opinion according to scholars
Fabricated hadith you dumb galla.

I follow Shafi'i school, not your culture.

You retarded agame boy, Imam Ash-Shaafi'ee is the one who said it's HALAL, you see how DUMB you are??
i doubt u are even muslim. just another atheist agame.

you are not a scholar. you are not qualified to pass fatwas, neither am I, so we depend on the scholars.
you do not have the knowledge to call any hadith da'ef or weak, or fabricated.
:lol: :lol: at you even thinking you do, LOOOOOOOOOL

The narration you are asking about is reported in book of Imaam At-Tirmithi may Allaah have mercy upon him from Abu 'Ammaar that he asked Jaabir may Allaah be pleased with him "Is hyena considered as game?" He said, "Yes." He asked, "Can I eat it?" He said, "Yes." He asked, "Have you heard this from Allah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention )?" He said, "Yes." [Ahmad, At-Tirmithi] Another narration added: "If one hunts hyena in the state of Ihram he has to slaughter a ram." [Abu Daawood and Ibn Maajah]

Imaams Ash-Shaafi'ee, Ahmad, Is-Haaq may Allaah have mercy upon them are of the opinion that eating hyena is lawful. Imaam Ash-Shaafi'ee may Allaah have mercy upon him said: 'People have been eating and selling it (hyena) between As-Safah and Al-Marwah without any objection because Arabs like it and find it delicious.'

Imaam Abu Haneefah considered it forbidden. He cited the following narration as basis for his saying. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Eating every beast of prey that has a canine tooth is forbidden." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The first opinion is preponderant since the narration that allows eating hyena particularly addressed the issue, while the other narration is general. So, it is preferred over other one.

Allaah knows best.

READ agame boy. there is a difference of opinion but the stronger one says hyena is halal because of a hadith that said so directly.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 10 Jan 2019, 13:03

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 21:43
You retarded agame boy, Imam Ash-Shaafi'ee is the one who said it's HALAL, you see how DUMB you are??
i doubt u are even muslim. just another atheist agame.

you are not a scholar. you are not qualified to pass fatwas, neither am I, so we depend on the scholars.
you do not have the knowledge to call any hadith da'ef or weak, or fabricated.
:lol: :lol: at you even thinking you do, LOOOOOOOOOL

The narration you are asking about is reported in book of Imaam At-Tirmithi may Allaah have mercy upon him from Abu 'Ammaar that he asked Jaabir may Allaah be pleased with him "Is hyena considered as game?" He said, "Yes." He asked, "Can I eat it?" He said, "Yes." He asked, "Have you heard this from Allah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention )?" He said, "Yes." [Ahmad, At-Tirmithi] Another narration added: "If one hunts hyena in the state of Ihram he has to slaughter a ram." [Abu Daawood and Ibn Maajah]

Imaams Ash-Shaafi'ee, Ahmad, Is-Haaq may Allaah have mercy upon them are of the opinion that eating hyena is lawful. Imaam Ash-Shaafi'ee may Allaah have mercy upon him said: 'People have been eating and selling it (hyena) between As-Safah and Al-Marwah without any objection because Arabs like it and find it delicious.'

Imaam Abu Haneefah considered it forbidden. He cited the following narration as basis for his saying. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Eating every beast of prey that has a canine tooth is forbidden." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The first opinion is preponderant since the narration that allows eating hyena particularly addressed the issue, while the other narration is general. So, it is preferred over other one.

Allaah knows best.

READ agame boy. there is a difference of opinion but the stronger one says hyena is halal because of a hadith that said so directly.
I've made it clear I'm a Somali, not an Agame. Just because I don't likeGallas doesn't mean I am an Agame. You think Somalis like your people? :lol:

Back to the point. Any animal that eats meat and has a canine tooth is forbidden. Hyena eats meat and has a canine tooth. How are we arguing over this? Even one of your hadith refutes you and you call me retarded?

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 10 Jan 2019, 13:50

Khysion is hyena eater. What a disgrace. You need to be banned from here. I donot want to talk with Heyena eater.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 10 Jan 2019, 23:41

gadaa2 wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 13:50
Khysion is hyena eater. What a disgrace. You need to be banned from here. I donot want to talk with Heyena eater.
I'm the one saying it's haram to eat Hyena and your Galla brethren here called Galla Macca is saying it's halal? Do you have reading comprehension or something? :lol:

You're literally insulting the wrong person. :lol:

Unlike, your primitive Gada system. The Xeer system always evolves and adopted Islamic principles. Within the Xeer system which pre-date Islam. Only meat you can eat was camel, cattle, sheep, goat, chicken and seafood. Carnivore animals are not to be eaten and is forbidden within the Somali culture which also includes Hyenas which you Gallas are known for eating.