Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

The Dictator Considers Eritrea as His Own Property

Post by Sabur » 26 Dec 2018, 21:47

If you do not think that the Dictator considers Eritrea as his own property, the following few will open your eyes.

1. When the Alcoholic Dictator gets intoxicated, he pukes the following statement that arises from the inferiority complex he harbors
deep inside of his Tembien Origin.
"I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you! I will take this country down as I put it up.".
He arrogantly disregards the heavy sacrifices the brave men and women of Eritrean people paid to make Eritrea independent. He believes that Eritrea became Independent because of HIM only. So he considers Eritrea as His Own Property

2. During his visit to Ethiopia he told the Prime Minister of Ethiopia Dr. Aby the following; "I am hereby giving you all the power to lead us". Some may say "it was a metaphorical statement, he did not really mean it". Whether or not it was metaphoric the dictator would have not offered the statement "I am hereby giving you all the power to lead us" if he did not consider Eritrea as His Own Property. A person can not metaphorically offer his friend a car for a free if that person does not own one. So the Arrogant Dictator considers Eritrea as His Own Property and he made the statement.

3. He abolished the Nationally Ratified Constitution with out providing any reason 'why' to the Eritrean People. He does not give a hoot about Eritrea and Eritreans because he considers Eritrea as His Own Property.

4. He sucks and freezes any Eritrean from his/her position whenever he wants without giving any reason 'why' since the arrogant Alcoholic Dictator considers Eritrea as His Own Property.

eden

Re: The Dictator Considers Eritrea as His Own Property

Post by eden » 09 Jan 2019, 20:55

wey gud. why can't you make your point without profanity?

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 09 Jan 2019, 21:06

Brother Sabur, How can you initiate discussion with all those insults? You are just inviting insults, not discussion. Then what is the point in posting this if you know the only response that you will get is rightly insults. Try to keep the substance clear in order to defend it. Otherwise, the thread has no purpose than irritation.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 09 Jan 2019, 21:33

Brother Cartmann:

I do not see any insults since they are all facts.
Isn't the following true as example?
"He abolished the Nationally Ratified Constitution with out providing any reason 'why' to the Eritrean People. He does not give a hoot about Eritrea and Eritreans because he considers Eritrea as His Own Property."

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Jan 2019, 23:54

Arebiaman,
Enjoy your Agame tyrans till they meet their fate. Mushmush Agame. Wedi komarit.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Jan 2019, 00:41

The moral of the story is: It's easy for caged agame hyenas to despise what they cannot have. :oops: :oops:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Jan 2019, 06:04

Deqi medhin berad

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2019, 08:47

Sabur (Benn?) & Asswash, haye!

Let's go!

I wanna see you carrying an AK, leading a revolt against wedi Afom.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 10 Jan 2019, 10:15

Yes he owns the country, mother fuxxxers what is the your business with our country

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 10 Jan 2019, 10:20

Yes he owns the country, mother fuxxxers what is the your business with our country

wegri

Post by wegri » 10 Jan 2019, 14:09

Zmeselo wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 08:47
Sabur (Benn?) & Asswash, haye!
Zmeselo Bro,
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!!!!
You nailed on the head. No doubt about it. Bravo!
:mrgreen: