Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mredo

one american man convert 200 Muslims and Orthodox to pente religone in addis !!!

Post by Mredo » 11 Dec 2018, 12:24

:lol: :lol:

pibor

Re: one american man convert 200 Muslims and Orthodox to pente religone in addis !!!

Post by pibor » 16 Mar 2019, 00:48

:lol: :lol:...........................

Cowboy Humera

Re: one american man convert 200 Muslims and Orthodox to pente religone in addis !!!

Post by Cowboy Humera » 16 Mar 2019, 04:01

This is what I call religious freedom! I love it! Thanks to democratic TPLF we have religious freedom today. Our TPLF's wonderful plan to modernize the primitive religions in Ethiopia by inviting foreigners to convert the people into New religion has achieved its goal. We are modern people with modern mind sets. I will not sleep until I see everybody in Eritrea becomes Pente. That is my goal and my mission.

Victory to us Digital Weyane!
Tigrai's border stretches from the Awash River to the Massawa port!

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Mar 2019, 04:32

Cowboy Humera wrote:
16 Mar 2019, 04:01
This is what I call religious freedom! I love it! Thanks to democratic TPLF we have religious freedom today. Our TPLF's wonderful plan to modernize the primitive religions in Ethiopia by inviting foreigners to convert the people into New religion has achieved its goal. We are modern people with modern mind sets. I will not sleep until I see everybody in Eritrea becomes Pente. That is my goal and my mission.

Victory to us Digital Weyane!
Tigrai's border stretches from the Awash River to the Massawa port!
Is everybody in Wollega already Pente before you wish to get everybody in Eritrea becomes Pente?

And for which one should you be "concerned" first?

Probably yours and many more moron's wish of spending sleepless nights are coming very soon, don't worry about that.