Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roomservice

Amer is the forefathers of all the Tigre people of Eritrea

Post by Roomservice » 06 Dec 2018, 12:57

all Tigre speakers of Eritrea r from the same forefathers. Tigre in Semhar, Senhit, Sahel, barka , Kassala, and a few in Kebessa all r the same.They just live in different areas. for example the Afar, you have afar in Eritrea and afar in Ethiopia. But the same people. All Tigre = beni amir.

yaballo

Re: Amer is the forefathers of all the Tigre people of Eritrea

Post by yaballo » 06 Dec 2018, 13:35

.. and this is the most iconic picture of the Ben-Amir aka Tigre people of western Eritrea & eastern Sudan. Of course, this picture was one of the most celebrated images to depict the faces of the non-habesha tribes of Ethiopia via posters & postcards issued by the Ethiopian Ministry of Tourism/Culture. My science teacher in Yaballo High School named Mr. Osman - Hello, Sir! - was a Ben-Amiri/Tigre. Poor things ... their living conditions mus be a lot worse now that they ended up as the colonial subjects of an Agame despot named Isayas Afeworqi. :oops:

Last edited by yaballo on 06 Dec 2018, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.

Roomservice

Post by Roomservice » 06 Dec 2018, 13:53

Minilkze3rd, how can you know when you are just an agame bstard... go tell the beni amir yous are not tigre I dare you lol. I don't know where you got your information from, could you send us the link , where you got that beni Amir r from chad/recent immigrant ?

Beni amir Tigre r z real Eritreans more than anybody. If you are more Eritrean than the beni amir go, they count their forefathers for u and you do the same see who will stay in Eritrea.

Roomservice

Post by Roomservice » 06 Dec 2018, 14:02

yaballo, yes that photo is very famous.