Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Abiy letter to the yemeni representatives bring some chaos in the social media esp. in weyane camp. What about you?

Post by Abaymado » 06 Dec 2018, 11:47

Why are you keeping silent on this issue? I read the letter which was assumed Abiy wrote. But how can we sure whether that letter is fake or not?
Daniel brehane in his fb said I am speechless. But, for what? He is pretending as if he has mastered English. By the way his broken English is boring. ፍልጥ ራስ ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, if the letter supposed to be his is real, Abiy English is not bad at all but it need only minor corrections hopefully, after that it will emulate meles’s.

Here is some of the statements:

“To the owners of gentle and soft hearts, and the people endowed with wisdom. The wisdom that can never be absent from one nation, one blood, one root and one land.
To the people who believe in one god and one religion. The bloodshed between your people is haram.”

Abaymado

Re: Abiy letter to the yemeni representatives bring some chaos in the social media esp. in weyane camp. What about you?

Post by Abaymado » 06 Dec 2018, 21:08

I am suspecting that the letter is not genuine and intended to tarnish abiy’s image.