Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

The Siraj Fergessa Half Oromo Fabricated Selte Identity - Selte Is Gurage - Let Us Do Genetic Test ??

Post by Horus » 06 Dec 2018, 01:50

Siraj the Tigray servant and Redwan fabricated a Selte identity ordered by Meles and it is certain when tribalism settles down the true identity of Selte Gurage will come out !!! Selte is not Arab. Selte is not Oromo. Selte is not Somali or Issa. Sure, It was Gran Ahmed who converted them into Islam like most Gurages. They some of that mix. Like Zewai, Hulbareg and Azernet, they are Oromized and some are totally Oromos like Gelan and Yayi. But Selte speaks a dialect of Guragegna and I understand it. They zero separate culture from other Gurages. One shall not fake identities.

Last edited by Horus on 06 Dec 2018, 02:47, edited 1 time in total.

Horus

Re: The Siraj Fergessa Half Oromo Fabricated Selte Identity - Selte Is Gurage - Let Us Do Genetic Test ??

Post by Horus » 06 Dec 2018, 02:17

Welene Gurage is Gurage - Woyane criminals hands off Gurage !!!

Welene

Horus

Re: The Siraj Fergessa Half Oromo Fabricated Selte Identity - Selte Is Gurage - Let Us Do Genetic Test ??

Post by Horus » 06 Dec 2018, 02:37

Selte language is a sister language of Kestane (north Gurage) language (ask folks who know) 'Wededikush Lemenkush'

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Dec 2018, 03:07

We are very glad we defeated tplf at this time, the damages would have been much larger if tplf have stayed any longer than it did. I am confident the great people of Gurage will unite like before. Tplf is dead, so is tribalisim!

Horus

Post by Horus » 06 Dec 2018, 03:13

present,

Yes. Sayiweter Ayibetes indilu -- it gets tense and tenser before it break down and it is the nature of solution. You hear about all these new conflicts because tribalism in its state of existential anxiety. It is being rejected and trashed out and it is biting like attack dog. We get it. We will play it out.

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 06 Dec 2018, 12:29

Horus I like Silte. I am not sure why Gurage hate them. What is wrong with mixed people? I heard today about you Siraj Feregssa multi ethnics. What is wrong with it. All your writing seems support Berhanu, what if he died? or got sick, or become corrupt. Donot relay on people but on principle. Even Abyi need to do more to get credit let alone Berhanu. wake up from dip sleep.

Horus

Post by Horus » 06 Dec 2018, 15:18

gadaa2
I never had problem with mixed people. In fact there is not a single Ethiopian who is not mixed, not even in Mursi and down the deep Omo. The issue is what did Siraj Fergessa do? He Served woyane thieves. Do I need to educate you about the looting and tortures of woyane Tigrays? KKKKK
The issue is Sirajist anti-Ethiopian killil tribal entrepreneurs who use tribalism and killilism for their Chat trade and hooka addiction. Look around - everything these zombie tribal idiots have done and aid is being reversed and rejected.

It is about their ideology, politics, anti-Ethiopianism … Why do we love Abiye? Not because he Oromo, but because he is Ethiopian. OK !!!!