Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Benn

Can anyone explain the Enmity, Disdain, Contempt that Tigrayans had shown towards Eritreans for 20-years ?? Where did...

Post by Benn » 05 Dec 2018, 18:26

Can anyone explain the Enmity, Disdain, Contempt that Tigrayans had shown towards Eritreans for 20-years ?? Where did all that come from ???

What had Eritreans done to deserve all those hates ?

Tigrayans had worked with, Ethiopians (misguided by TPLF), Sudanese, Somalians, Yemenis, the Pathetic Djibouti, the US, Europeans, the AU, etc to destroy Eritrea !!!!

But, why ?????????????

Where did all that hate come from ?????????
Last edited by Benn on 05 Dec 2018, 19:29, edited 3 times in total.

sesame

Re: Can anyone explain the Enmity, Disdain, Contempt that Tigrayans had shown towards Eritreans for 20-years ?? Where di

Post by sesame » 05 Dec 2018, 19:04

It is a very good question that you ask. Given the enormous favour that the EPLF and Eritreans did for the garbage people of Tigray, it is indeed seems inexplicable that they should have betrayed us. The main reason is their deep INFERIORITY COMPLEX. In 1991, everyone knew that it was the EPLF which defeated the Derg. To the Weyane this was adding salt to their deep wounds., They wanted to erase their inferiority complex by defeating Eritrea. You see this in all their actions.

It is an old story, as old as creation. The archangel Lucifer turned against his creator

nizzy

Re: Can anyone explain the Enmity, Disdain, Contempt that Tigrayans had shown towards Eritreans for 20-years ?? Where di

Post by nizzy » 05 Dec 2018, 19:29

Could be just poor leadership but that doesn't explain why the hell Tegarus were helping Derg in Asmara. My father remembers the day when he saw a man being killed by derg soldiers in broad daylight. Apparently the man was working for the ELF or EPLF I don't remember which, anyway it later came to light that it was a Tigrayan informant who told the derg. Turns out this sort of thing was very common in those days. Since Tegarus understood Tigrinya many of them were helping derg to catch Eritrean agents operating in Eritrean cities. That was then but what I can't understand is why the hell there were so many Tegaru looters chasing after the Ethiopian army when they invaded Baruntu? Do you guys remember how they brought their pack-mules to loot Eritrean property? :lol: I mean seriously what the hell was that? How does one even explain such a thing?

I suppose to some these actions explain why we have a road unofficially named libi Tigray. Why our grandparents warned the EPLF about Tigray. In hindsight one could say the EPLF should've listened to its elders.

Personally I hope I'm not being naive in thinking Tegarus will change one day. But if I was in charge of Eritrea or Ethiopia I wouldn't trust a damn thing that comes out of Tigray I'd verify everything. I mean look at what happened to the former Somali President Abdi Mohamoud Omar. :lol:

Temt

Post by Temt » 05 Dec 2018, 19:46

nizzy wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 19:29
Could be just poor leadership but that doesn't explain why the hell Tegarus were helping Derg in Asmara. My father remembers the day when he saw a man being killed by derg soldiers in broad daylight. Apparently the man was working for the ELF or EPLF I don't remember which, anyway it later came to light that it was a Tigrayan informant who told the derg. Turns out this sort of thing was very common in those days. Since Tegarus understood Tigrinya many of them were helping derg to catch Eritrean agents operating in Eritrean cities. That was then but what I can't understand is why the hell there were so many Tegaru looters chasing after the Ethiopian army when they invaded Baruntu? Do you guys remember how they brought their pack-mules to loot Eritrean property? :lol: I mean seriously what the hell was that? How does one even explain such a thing?

I suppose to some these actions explain why we have a road unofficially named libi Tigray. Why our grandparents warned the EPLF about Tigray. In hindsight one could say the EPLF should've listened to its elders.

Personally I hope I'm not being naive in thinking Tegarus will change one day. But if I was in charge of Eritrea or Ethiopia I wouldn't trust a damn thing that comes out of Tigray I'd verify everything. I mean look at what happened to the former Somali President Abdi Mohamoud Omar. :lol:
Yes, they were looting their "Brothers". In fact, sorry, I can't locate the original video that was made by some Eritreans after the disgraceful looting done by some Tegarus. But here is a poor quality clip to give you an idea.

justo

Post by justo » 06 Dec 2018, 00:07

Benn wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 18:26
Can anyone explain the Enmity, Disdain, Contempt that Tigrayans had shown towards Eritreans for 20-years ?? Where did all that come from ???

What had Eritreans done to deserve all those hates ?

Tigrayans had worked with, Ethiopians (misguided by TPLF), Sudanese, Somalians, Yemenis, the Pathetic Djibouti, the US, Europeans, the AU, etc to destroy Eritrea !!!!

But, why ?????????????

Where did all that hate come from ?????????
Brother Benn, Tigrians can show enmity towards Eritrea, but contempt and disdain, they can never feel. You see, contempt and disdain, you feel towards somebody who is morally your inferior. How is Abeba China, a red-light district fallen woman who marries ten husbands every night, going to feel contempt and disdain for memhir Kidan, who is a paragon of character and never remarried after her husband died when she was in her 30s. Abeba may feel enmity, but never contempt. You should correct that, if you understand what I mean.