Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd

I really feel sorry for these Ejolie nationalists, they sung for their nation for 50 years,but now they R under Amhar

Post by minilikze3rd » 05 Dec 2018, 11:57

Quueerroos have no other enemy than the traitorous GudelaAmharru dikalas like Adisu Arega, Birhanu Tsegaye, Abiyot Madiat , Alemash Mergesa, etc.
If Ejolies complained about the 100 dollars/person/month they got from weyane now they have to be extremely angry because Abiyot Madiat is not even willing to give them one dollar and cannot afford to give them more than that coz he has none and also the gudelaAmhara will be angry at him if he were to give them ejolies more than that when and if his Arab masters gave him more of their counterfeited dollars in exchange of his nefarious services.
These people really, and I mean it really, deserve their own country, and we do too, case close, no one must be condemned to live with the evil Gumames and their gumare servants such as abiyot madiat and alemash. They need genuine leaders, and not power hungry corrupts like the ones we have seen so far.

minilikze3rd

Re: I really feel sorry for these Ejolie nationalists, they sung for their nation for 50 years,but now they R under Am

Post by minilikze3rd » 05 Dec 2018, 13:33

Alemash and Abiy were to be quietly hiding among OPDO members faking as Oromo, while, at least by now, we now know these guys are Half-neftegnas in origin and mentally 100% chauvinistic Amaran rednecks. But I really do not know why TPLF allowed OPDO to be invaded by these traitors. Why did TPLF allow its former POW gedu, the criminal genocider and thief, to be ANDM leader? How did the setaset demeke Mohamid mekonin become chairman of ANDM? I thought Amhara hated Muslims? He does not even deserve to be wereda secretary. Anyways, Oromo must be led by nationalists, I mean, Oromos like Obbo Bakala Gerba, Obbo Dawud Ibsa, Dr Merira Gudena, etc. Johar is a flip-flopper but a smart guy nonetheless, and among others, he know Abiy is more neftegna than butcher Mengistu or murderer and traitor Menilik,. But I really do not know why he defames Getachew Asefa,. May be he is trying to please Abiy, who fear Getachew Asefa is following him as he sells Ethiopian national interest to Arabs.

I invite Ejolies this nice traditional Tigrean chirawata song if they are nationalist ejolies, meaning, they are anti GudelaAmharru and their agents like Lemash and Abiyot.
Beautiful Tigrigna song, from eastern Tigray, on the border of Afar Kilil.

minilikze3rd

Re: I really feel sorry for these Ejolie nationalists, they sung for their nation for 50 years,but now they R under Am

Post by minilikze3rd » 05 Dec 2018, 13:47

Bonus for Ejolies who hate gudelaAmharru hodams

This is even better.

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 05 Dec 2018, 13:57

Bonus for Ejolies who hate gudelaAmharru hodams

This is even better.