Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Re: The weyane goons spent trillions of birr to build cties for Gumames &Gumares while forgetting Tigrean cities:humor

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Dec 2018, 08:11

Fetekin do tseleekin negus temereqa. It is not tigrians Who rejected ethiopians but visa versa. Hence Save it. If tigrians are able to build their kilil by themselves. Eneholka feres, Eneholka meda.

Selam/

Re: The weyane goons spent trillions of birr to build cties for Gumames &Gumares while forgetting Tigrean cities:humor

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2018, 08:57

Woyane goon, you get dumber by the day. Tigray will kick the hell out of TPLF sooner or later.
minilikze3rd wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 08:37
Do not fight against truth, have confidence in Agazians, and be honest to yourself. There is nothing in Ethiopia that is worthy a mention that was NOT MADE by Tigrean agazians and previously by Midribahri agazians also. Gumames and Gumares have built nothing important or worthy the mention here.
IF WE AGAZIAN TIGREANS CAN BUILD THE SECOND HIGHEST DAM IN THE WORLD, THE TEEKEZE DAM, THEN ' WE CAN BUILD A PALACE ON THE MOON.

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 05 Dec 2018, 09:41

Kkkk....the second highest dam in the world???
It is not even in the 50 highest dams in the world....you moron.
And everything in Ethiopia is built by Chinese companies where your duty was just to carry sand bags.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 05 Dec 2018, 19:03

Sister Abi-gail,

Here are my observations about your erra*tic behavior in the last few months:

1. You need to stop wiggling your tail to impress Eritreans. All the false claims you have been making about your "Scientist" Tigrayans, " the only natural lake in HOA", "the tallest dam in Africa,Tekeze Dam", e.t.c will get you nowhere...I don't think any human being even with an IQ of frog would believe anything your agame as*s alludes...You are just another pathetic twisted heart agame who dreams the fake agazian 24/7...

2. If you need to get any consideration to be our bia*tch, you should return all fertile lands of Gonder and Wollo..... By the way, the reason your Woyane goons did not spend much to build Humora is the fact that they have never believed Humora is part of Tigray....Everybody knows Humera belongs to Gonder....

3. Last but not least, you should quit disrespecting the Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Abby. He is a very proud Ethiopian and he has done great job so far. He is smart and very courageous leader Ethiopia has ever seen. If you don't believe me, you can ask all the coward TPLF goons who have been hiding in Mekelle holes :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, how is your Nigerian man doing...???You have never been the same after you got deflo*wered by the Nigerian man :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 05 Dec 2018, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

euroland

Post by euroland » 05 Dec 2018, 19:50

LOL.....I hope the mekeleZe3rd, aka "king gae gae zian" got the dose of reality from your well written response. :lol: :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 19:03
Sister Abi-gail,

Here are my observations about your erra*tic behavior in the last few months:

1. You need to stop wiggling your tail to impress Eritreans. All the false claims you have been making about your "Scientist" Tigrayans, " the only natural lake in HOA", "the tallest dam in Africa Tekeze Dam", e.t.c will get you anywhere...I don't think any human being even with an IQ of frog would believe anything your agame as*s alludes...You are just another pathetic twisted heart agame who dreams the fake agazian 24/7...

2. If you need to get any consideration to be our [deleted], you should return all fertile lands of Gonder and Wollo..... By the way, the reason your Woyane goons did not spend much to build Humora is the fact that they have never believed Humora is part of Tigray....Everybody knows Humera belongs to Gonder....

3. Last but not least, you should quit disrespecting the Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Abby. He is a very proud Ethiopian and he has done great job so far. He is smart and very courageous leader Ethiopia has ever seen. If you don't believe me, you can ask all the coward TPLF goons who have been hiding in Mekelle holes :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, how is your Nigerian man doing...You have never been the same after you got deflo*wered by the Nigerian man :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF