Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd

Emmiye Abiy Kebdam visited my Minjar relatives. Emmiye Menilik must be shaking in his grave from sadness and shame.

Post by minilikze3rd » 05 Dec 2018, 04:04

wey Gud, Emiye Meshrefet, the qilietamn abiyot madiat, the notorious Goman fa'gat, the registered pervert; how dare he visited my ancestral MInjar? I think the fa'gat picked MInjar in order to anger me towards my Minjar relatives. I know the fa'g'gat son of devil and a gudelaAmharru Gonderam bi'tch reads my posts everyday and even tells wediafom not to miss any of my posts here.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Emmiye Abiy Kebdam visited my Minjar relatives. Emmiye Menilik must be shaking in his grave from sadness and sham

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Dec 2018, 04:42

Menelik? The same guy who took power away from tigray with the help of the mighty oromo warriors of shawa, wollo and wallaga?
Aha, yes, indeed.

info

Re: Emmiye Abiy Kebdam visited my Minjar relatives. Emmiye Menilik must be shaking in his grave from sadness and sham

Post by info » 05 Dec 2018, 05:02

Please [email protected], ምንጃር እንደ አንተ አሳዳጊ የበደለው ባለጌ አፉ አር አይደለም። ከነዘፈኑ "የምንጃር ልጅ የለውም አባዪ፤ አንቺ ወላዋዪ" ነው የሚባለው። ምንጃር እንደ አንተ በየደቂቃው አይቀደደም፤ ውሸትና ስርቆት የሚጠየፍ ኩሩ የስራ ህዝብ ነው። "የተናገሩት ከሚጠፋ የወለዱት ይጥፋ" የሚል፤ ለቃል ትልቅ ክብር ያለው ህዝብ ነው፤ እንደ አንተ አፉ በብልግና የተሞላ፣ ያለ ወላጅ ሳይቆነጠጥ መረን ሆኖ ያደገ አይደለም ምንጃር።

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 05 Dec 2018, 16:56

minilikze3rd wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 04:04
wey Gud, Emiye Meshrefet, the qilietamn abiyot madiat, the notorious Goman fa'gat, the registered pervert; how dare he visited my ancestral MInjar? I think the fa'gat picked MInjar in order to anger me towards my Minjar relatives. I know the fa'g'gat son of devil and a gudelaAmharru Gonderam bi'tch reads my posts everyday and even tells wediafom not to miss any of my posts here.
Hey,
Good legacy! kkkkkkkkk
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=171145

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 05 Dec 2018, 17:10

Dedebit ze3rd.

Please pick up your frog corps. People can’t sleep at night because of the screaming coming out of your frog while burning in hell. He is stinking the church and the neighborhood where he was berried. አማራ እና ኦሮሞ እራስ ምታት ሆኑባችሁ አይደል You filthy Agame.

minilikze3rd wrote:

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 05 Dec 2018, 17:13

አበቡ and አጋሜ ዘ ሰርድ ፍራሽን ፈልጊ you are the same Agame. :lol: :lol: :lol:
AbebeB wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 16:56
minilikze3rd wrote:
Hey,
Good legacy! kkkkkkkkk
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=171145

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 05 Dec 2018, 19:03

Aragaw wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 17:10
Dedebit ze3rd.

Please pick up your frog corps. People can’t sleep at night because of the screaming coming out of your frog while burning in hell. He is stinking the church and the neighborhood where he was berried. አማራ እና ኦሮሞ እራስ ምታት ሆኑባችሁ አይደል You filthy Agame.

Sorry, I didn't know that your church is for rest of sinful people in hell. In fact I have heard you guys always work with Satan.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 06 Dec 2018, 14:12

AbebeB wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 19:03
Aragaw wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 17:10
Dedebit ze3rd.

Sorry, I didn't know that your church is for rest of sinful people in hell. In fact I have heard you guys always work with Satan.
We are not Agames. Only Agames like you work with Satan. Check your frog's Resume. It says a lot about you people. Look at your fake doctor hhere. That's Satan right there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 06 Dec 2018, 14:28

Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 04:42
Menelik? The same guy who took power away from tigray with the help of the mighty oromo warriors of shawa, wollo and wallaga?
Aha, yes, indeed.
Minilik [email protected] you missionary style in Arsi and harar before he did agames dogy in Mekelle.

Jimmy and jiffars slave a.k.a sadaccha only learnt yesterday about shoa and Wollo

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Dec 2018, 14:48

Misraq wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 14:28
Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 04:42
Aha, yes, indeed.
Minilik [email protected] you missionary style in Arsi and harar before he did agames dogy in Mekelle.

Jimmy and jiffars slave a.k.a sadaccha only learnt yesterday about shoa and Wollo
Dear Miss rock,

1. Take the plate out of your sisters lips in omo river area and tell them to wear clothes.

2. I didn't say this about Menelik as an insult. But, go ahead and show your loyalty to your amara and oromo bosses who enslaved you in gambella.
And I'm from the warriors who established jimma, limmu, and etc, we made your bantu mother grind our corn and cook our doro, so pay homage b1tch!

3. Today is not then, the oromo of today can get arms and are united too. So what u gonna do?
Nothing