Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations

Ethiopian Mozambique Airlines launches domestic flights

Post by Revelations » 05 Dec 2018, 00:35

Ethoash

Re: Ethiopian Mozambique Airlines launches domestic flights

Post by Ethoash » 05 Dec 2018, 13:26

this is the best photo Dr. realbull u post in ten year.. this make me cry .. thanks for the golden race CEO, EAL rising .. now mind you all the buda amahara and donkey galla boycotting EAL, so dont ever take credit that doesnt belong to you..

what i want is four EAL hab FOR EXAMPLE if i am Nigerian and i want to go to USA .. FIRST i have to come to Addis Ababa to go back again to West .. but if Ethiopia have hab in Nigeria that fly directly to usa from Nigeria... likewise

Nigeria, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Benin, Togo can be served from Nigeria hab...

if i am from Namibia, Botswana South africa and Zimbabwe, Zambia and Angola and want to go to China why would i go back to Addis ababa to fly to China when i can go to Mozambique and fly directly to China using Ethiopian airline

now do the same to northern Africa Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Libya, Egypt will be served from Tunisia hab .. i choose Tunisia because they r small nation ,,, if they r smaller nation they need the investment and they will give us favorable deal..

also in domestic flight also do the same divided the nation in four and have four hab.. for example if u live in golden region and want to fly to Saudi why in hell i go to Addis Abababa to fly back to Saudi why not have direct flight from golden region to Saudi