Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Great opportunity for Tigray Generals and military apparatus to be deployed in Beneshangule

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2018, 00:14

Frozen brain after thought Debresiol of Tigray must open your ears and eyes and take the best opportunity you got to deploy Tigray Aligejano Generals and securities in Beneshangule to qual the disturbances between two of our friends.

Send our general for the purpose of reconciling the difference between both friends of Tigray OLF and Beneshangule. There no point to fight each other right now specially for the OLF, use the time to bring all the Oromo people to your side and control Oromo than fighting counter productive with Beneshangule. Our generals and securities must help OLF strategy wise and bring Beneshangule to our side and let all the security and leadership have been working with us to consolidate power under your help. Both OLF and Beneshagule strength is good for Tigray. Tigray, OLF and Beneshangule and other ethnics enemy is some one else not each other, this is the time all ethnic including Tigray to rally together for the common interests and goal for the long term. This is one the strategy you can defeat your mortal enemy and you must start now to saw the seed and will give you great yield in the near future to be safe and to have a happy life.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 05 Dec 2018, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.

euroland

Re: Great opportunity for Tigray Generals and military apparatus to be deployed in Beneshangule

Post by euroland » 05 Dec 2018, 00:31

LOL...your "Generals" are running with their tail under their legs.....they can't even safe themselves let alone save others :lol: :lol: .
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 00:14
Frozen brain after thought Debresiol of Tigray must open your ears and eyes and take the best opportunity you got to deploy Tigray Aligejano Generals and securities in Beneshangule to qual the disturbances between two of our friends.

Send our general for the purpose of reconciling the difference between both friends of Tigray OLF and Beneshangule. There no point to fight each other right now specially for the OLF, use the time to bring all the Oromo people to your side and control Oromo than fighting counter productive with Beneshangule. Our generals and securities must help OLF strategy wise and bring Beneshangule to our side and let all the security and leadership have been working with us to consolidate power under your help. Both OLF and Beneshagule strength is good for Tigray. Tigray, OLF and Beneshangule and other ethnics enemy is some one else not each other, this is the time all ethnic including Tigray to rally together for the common interests and goal for the long term. This is one the strategy you can defeat your mortal enemy and you must start now to saw the seed and will give great yield in the near future to be safe and to have a happy life.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Great opportunity for Tigray Generals and military apparatus to be deployed in Beneshangule

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Dec 2018, 00:35

Halafi, those generals whom you had in mind do not exist. Some like Kinfe made corruption legal until the Abiy government announced it to be illegal. Some generals a week after they left the army became owners of hotels or some other business . Some got trophy wives. Have you seen the wife of Samora? Well, I have seen her at the ceremony held prior to his retirement. Could any one argue she is not a trophy wife. She is young and beautiful. And he is old, and not good looking. Why I talk all this? The generals you have in mind , Halafi, they no longer exist. I am also shortchanging you if I do not remind you some have barricaded in Mekele, and they are not going anywhere. My advise to you Halafi stop living the past. There is a new sheriff in town. And he seems to know those generals have been way oversold.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2018, 00:41

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 00:35
Halafi, those generals whom you had in mind do not exist. Some like Kinfe made corruption legal until the Abiy government announced it to be illegal. Some generals a week after they left the army became owners of hotels or some other business . Some got trophy wives. Have you seen the wife of Samora? Well, I have seen her at the ceremony held prior to his retirement. Could any one argue she is not a trophy wife. She is young and beautiful. And he is old, and not good looking. Why I talk all this? The generals you have in mind , Halafi, they no longer exist. I am also shortchanging you if I do not remind you some have barricaded in Mekele, and they are not going anywhere. My advise to you Halafi stop living the past. There is a new sheriff in town. And he seems to know those generals have been way oversold.

Hade Entiked Hade Yimex'ee:

They were saying the same thing when the split of woyane leaderhisp and the death of Meles now one retired general is in prison everything is collapsed. If woyane wants him who is going to stop them any where in the country, the stone throwers???

info

Post by info » 05 Dec 2018, 04:50

Aye poor Halafi, you still live in some fantasy world :lol:
Are you talking about these generals who are terrified at the sound of a Helicopter? :lol:
You know in Addis people are changing their ring tone to a sound of a Helicopter just to scare old woyane criminals :lol:
ዋ ቢጫዋ ሄሊኮፕተር እንዳትላክላችሁ፤ ህዝቡ እንዲያውም ናፍቋል እርሷን እንደገና ማየት :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/capitalethiopi ... 4227524923
Please wait, video is loading...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Dec 2018, 12:25

Amhara was saying all the generals are Tigrayans then, now one Tigrayan retired generals is in prison Tigray does not have any general. This is why we hate Amhara sunk in our blood.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 06 Dec 2018, 16:09

Halafi,

I really feel pity for you. You seem።like a lonely solitary individual who is lost in the process. You are unable to see what is evident. The people you are trying to push them do something (unlawful) knew way before you that the rop is tightening around them. Wake up and face the reality. Pushing them።to commit more crimes means pushing them deep down in their grave. Your hate towards "amhara" is without boud. Hate consumes the the energy of the hater,, not the hated one. I also think that you are old individual. Is it not time for you to repent and be in harmony with your own,, and leave a peaceful life ? Belive me,, by doing bad you will never get peace inside of you. You may get a sense of revenge. Then what ? Nothing. Worst,, you will feel guilty one day or in the rest of your life from any pint in time. Think for minutes and try to come to your sens. You are consumed by hatred.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 06 Dec 2018, 19:19

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 00:14

Send our general for the purpose of reconciling the difference between both friends of Tigray OLF and Beneshangule. There no point to fight each other right now specially for the OLF, use the time to bring all the Oromo people to your side and control Oromo than fighting counter productive with Beneshangule. Our generals and securities must help OLF strategy wise and bring Beneshangule to our side and let all the security and leadership have been working with us to consolidate power under your help. Both OLF and Beneshagule strength is good for Tigray. Tigray, OLF and Beneshangule and other ethnics enemy is some one else not each other, this is the time all ethnic including Tigray to rally together for the common interests and goal for the long term. This is one the strategy you can defeat your mortal enemy and you must start now to saw the seed and will give you great yield in the near future to be safe and to have a happy life.
This is one of the reasons I like the die-hard Tigrayan brother Prof. Ayte Halafi... He has his own world of dreaming non-stop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People should give credit to this agame brother for his resilience and unwavering belief to his Tigray!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 06 Dec 2018, 19:26

Have you ever seen anything that these generals are doing practical? Do you think these Generals are UFO or the someones we see in yellow helicopter? I am very much worried that the last Tigray doesn't exist supporting the constitution their martyr wrote for nations and nationalities which includes Amara too. They all dream about how to loot. These days TPLF look like simple shifta, hiding with row with Gumuz.