Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 18016
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Ethoash » 04 Dec 2018, 19:32

it is simple logic .. see in history all colonizer are higher technological advice then the colonized

be honest who is much more smarter

The colonizer, White South African, White Zimbabwean, British empire or the Colonized, Black African

now pls answer this who is more smarter

the Colonizer Golden race or the colonized Amhara and oromo..

it is nature fact.. the hunter must be smarter then the hunted ..

for example the lion is much smarter the Buffalo that it hunted.. if the lion wasnt smarter then the hunted then he would not be successful ..

2020 will be the end of Ethiopia Renaissance, the Amhara and the oromo just like their counter part the black South African and the black Zimbabwe destroyed once great nation that would be the faith of mama Ethiopia ..

Agazi General
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: 19 Aug 2018, 13:14

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Agazi General » 04 Dec 2018, 22:10

Waw my smart agazi brazer u r ze genius
Our hero meles would be sooo proud of u
I agree fully wiz u 1000000000%

gobez tegadalay tigray

Selam/
Member
Posts: 947
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2018, 23:29

Yeah, a snake is smarter than a bird; a thief more sophisticated than an honest person and a wicked more agile than a kind human being. That is why Woyanes are condemned evil poisonous looters just like their limbless reptile kins. It is a simple logic.

Ethoash wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 19:32
it is simple logic .. see in history all colonizer are higher technological advice then the colonized

be honest who is much more smarter

The colonizer, White South African, White Zimbabwean, British empire or the Colonized, Black African

now pls answer this who is more smarter

the Colonizer Golden race or the colonized Amhara and oromo..

it is nature fact.. the hunter must be smarter then the hunted ..

for example the lion is much smarter the Buffalo that it hunted.. if the lion wasnt smarter then the hunted then he would not be successful ..

2020 will be the end of Ethiopia Renaissance, the Amhara and the oromo just like their counter part the black South African and the black Zimbabwe destroyed once great nation that would be the faith of mama Ethiopia ..

Selam/
Member
Posts: 947
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2018, 06:37

Dumb & dumber: you beat up on him.
Agazi General wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 22:10
Waw my smart agazi brazer u r ze genius
Our hero meles would be sooo proud of u
I agree fully wiz u 1000000000%

gobez tegadalay tigray

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 18016
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Ethoash » 05 Dec 2018, 11:56

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 23:29
Yeah, a snake is smarter than a bird; a thief more sophisticated than an honest person and a wicked more agile than a kind human being. That is why Woyanes are condemned evil poisonous looters just like their limbless reptile kins. It is a simple logic.

Ethoash wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 19:32
Salam

a fool can not steal from smart person. only the smart fooling the fool..this is not my logic this is nature logic .. just watch what those Amhara and oromo doing

Selam/
Member
Posts: 947
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2018, 19:45

Did you read what I said? Woyane is wicked. WICKED! You can try to embellish yourself and all TPLF thugs but the bottom line is you guys are KIFU. That may mean “smart” in the netherworld of the evil.
Ethoash wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 11:56
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 23:29
Yeah, a snake is smarter than a bird; a thief more sophisticated than an honest person and a wicked more agile than a kind human being. That is why Woyanes are condemned evil poisonous looters just like their limbless reptile kins. It is a simple logic.

Ethoash wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 19:32
Salam

a fool can not steal from smart person. only the smart fooling the fool..this is not my logic this is nature logic .. just watch what those Amhara and oromo doing

sun
Member
Posts: 3369
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by sun » 05 Dec 2018, 20:15

Ethoash wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 11:56
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 23:29
Yeah, a snake is smarter than a bird; a thief more sophisticated than an honest person and a wicked more agile than a kind human being. That is why Woyanes are condemned evil poisonous looters just like their limbless reptile kins. It is a simple logic.

Ethoash wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 19:32
Salam

a fool can not steal from smart person. only the smart fooling the fool..this is not my logic this is nature logic .. just watch what those Amhara and oromo doing
Really? :lol:

At least you try to sedate yourself and the isolated oligarchs just to minimize the intense pains and intense fearful uncertainties. That is also what the mafia family bosses of Sicily said three days ago when the Italian police captured them by surprise after the long search. Tell them to handover themselves and end the hide and seek funny game and or behaviors which makes me (SUN) roll all over the floor over and over again and makes me laugh so loud. :lol:
Last edited by sun on 05 Dec 2018, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 603
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Telomerase » 05 Dec 2018, 21:48

Golden boy EthoAshe,

The Amhara ruled Tigrayans for over eight hundred years. :roll: Just sayin..

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 18016
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Ethoash » 06 Dec 2018, 19:28

Selam/ wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 19:45
Did you read what I said? Woyane is wicked. WICKED! You can try to embellish yourself and all TPLF thugs but the bottom line is you guys are KIFU. That may mean “smart” in the netherworld of the evil.
ከሞኝ ደጃፍ ላይ ሞፈር ይቆረጣል።

አንዴ ከተስረቕህ፣ ቅሌቱ የዘራፊው ነው።
ደጋግሞ ከሰረቀህ ግን ፣ቅሌቱ (ሞኝነቱ)ያንተው ነው።

even Bush said, "There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."


ስንቴ ነው የምነግርህ ውርቃማው ወያኔ እንደስረቕህ
አልካድኩም፣ የምልህ እኮ ፣ በተደጋጋሚ ወያኔ ከዘረፍህ ያንተ ነው ቅሌቱ። በሶ አልጨበህ ምን ት ሰራለህ ወያኔ በተደጋጋሚ ሲዘርፍህ። እንደ ህፃን።
በሕዝብ ብዛት እንዳታመሀኝ፣ ቡዳና ዶንኪ ፻ ሚልዬን ናችሁ። የእናቴ መቀነት አደናቀፈኝ ካልሆነ በስተቀር።

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 18016
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Ethoash » 06 Dec 2018, 19:31

Telomerase wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 21:48
Golden boy EthoAshe,

The Amhara ruled Tigrayans for over eight hundred years. :roll: Just sayin..
tomboy,

yes i agree the Amhara rule for 800 years but the golden rule u for 3000 years , just sayin

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 603
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Telomerase » 06 Dec 2018, 21:17

Qumal,

Stop dreaming. :lol:
Qomal agew, there was no trace of you 3000 years ago.
Actually, there was no trace of you 400 years ago Sinasha man :lol:

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 603
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Telomerase » 06 Dec 2018, 21:44

400 years ago Tigrayans migrated from

Selam/
Member
Posts: 947
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2018, 22:14

ቅሌታም ወያኔ ፣ ክህደቱ ሲያቅትህ ኧረ ልክ ነዉ we are ክፉ ሌቦች ነን ግን አኮ የናንተ የዋህነት ነው ሌባ ያረገን ትላለህ። ማፈሪያ። I suspect you wouldn’t mind stealing from your mom’s wallet, blaming her innocence and trustworthiness for your bad behavior. What kind of dumba$s evil person are you? You have exactly the same mindset as the child pedophiles who blame the little victims for their crime.
Ethoash wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 19:28
Selam/ wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 19:45
Did you read what I said? Woyane is wicked. WICKED! You can try to embellish yourself and all TPLF thugs but the bottom line is you guys are KIFU. That may mean “smart” in the netherworld of the evil.
ከሞኝ ደጃፍ ላይ ሞፈር ይቆረጣል።

አንዴ ከተስረቕህ፣ ቅሌቱ የዘራፊው ነው።
ደጋግሞ ከሰረቀህ ግን ፣ቅሌቱ (ሞኝነቱ)ያንተው ነው።

even Bush said, "There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."


ስንቴ ነው የምነግርህ ውርቃማው ወያኔ እንደስረቕህ
አልካድኩም፣ የምልህ እኮ ፣ በተደጋጋሚ ወያኔ ከዘረፍህ ያንተ ነው ቅሌቱ። በሶ አልጨበህ ምን ት ሰራለህ ወያኔ በተደጋጋሚ ሲዘርፍህ። እንደ ህፃን።
በሕዝብ ብዛት እንዳታመሀኝ፣ ቡዳና ዶንኪ ፻ ሚልዬን ናችሁ። የእናቴ መቀነት አደናቀፈኝ ካልሆነ በስተቀር።
Last edited by Selam/ on 06 Dec 2018, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 947
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2018, 22:25

It is interesting that you now write exactly like that idiot Halafi, which makes me believe that you’re indeed him. You’re such a disgusting snake.

Ethoash wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 19:31
Telomerase wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 21:48
Golden boy EthoAshe,

The Amhara ruled Tigrayans for over eight hundred years. :roll: Just sayin..
tomboy,

yes i agree the Amhara rule for 800 years but the golden rule u for 3000 years , just sayin

Dejach Aklilu
Member
Posts: 2009
Joined: 26 May 2012, 15:54
Location: mangolia

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Dejach Aklilu » 06 Dec 2018, 23:01

Faraw ethoash

I agree with the premise that to colonise others , the coloniser has to be advanced in some way than the colonised. But your cute assertion the golden race has a higher iq because they ruled for 27 years actually defeats your point. Because Amhara emperors ruled back to back from 1270-1974, a total of 700 years. So according to your cute little logic, Amhara iq must reach the stratosphere. If longevity of rule is the parameter then your golden race would actually come last even lower than oromos and agews since both Agews and Oromos have their own dynasty while your golden race are one hit wonders, Atse yohannds- no dynasty, meles zena, no dynasty.

If your golden race wants to compete, tell them they need to at least rule for 70 years minimum, 10% of 700 year Amhara rule, I made a 90% reduction for you since even getting to 27 years was a struggle for the “golden race” .
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9155
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Dec 2018, 23:41

Selam/ wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 22:25
It is interesting that you now write exactly like that idiot Halafi, which makes me believe that you’re indeed him. You’re such a disgusting snake.

Ethoash wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 19:31
Telomerase wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 21:48
Golden boy EthoAshe,

The Amhara ruled Tigrayans for over eight hundred years. :roll: Just sayin..
tomboy,

yes i agree the Amhara rule for 800 years but the golden rule u for 3000 years , just sayin
ethoash=MRed=Halafi=minilikze3rd
it's the same retarded agame posting from several accounts.
sometimes the agame pretends to be amhara, sometimes somali, etc, all to incite conflicts.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 947
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2018, 00:17

I arrived at same conclusion because I noticed he has started to mixup the characters. Not sure whether it is related to senility or unpaid per diem.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 23:41
Selam/ wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 22:25
It is interesting that you now write exactly like that idiot Halafi, which makes me believe that you’re indeed him. You’re such a disgusting snake.

Ethoash wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 19:31
Telomerase wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 21:48
Golden boy EthoAshe,

The Amhara ruled Tigrayans for over eight hundred years. :roll: Just sayin..
tomboy,

yes i agree the Amhara rule for 800 years but the golden rule u for 3000 years , just sayin
ethoash=MRed=Halafi=minilikze3rd
it's the same retarded agame posting from several accounts.
sometimes the agame pretends to be amhara, sometimes somali, etc, all to incite conflicts.

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 18016
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Ethoash » 07 Dec 2018, 09:04

Selam/ wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 22:14
I suspect you wouldn’t mind stealing from your mom’s wallet, blaming her innocence and trustworthiness for your bad behavior.
እየነገርኩህ ነው እኮ። አንዴ ግዜ ብቻ ከሰረቕህ ከእናት ህም ይሁን ከሌላ ስው። ሌባ ነህ፣ ግን በተደጋጋሚ ከሰረቕሀቸው ቅሌቱ የነሱ ነው ጅል በመሆናቸው። ብልጥ ብቻ ነው በተደጋጋሚ የሚያታልልህ፣ ሞኝ ብቻ ነው በተደጋጋሚ የሚታለለው።
የእናት ህ ጉዳይ ቀላል ነው ። ልጃቸውን በማመናቸው አይፈረድባቸውም ፣ ልጃቸው ነው ቅሌታም እምነቱን ስለበላ። ግን እናት ህ ሳይነቁ መስረቃቸውን ልጃቸው በተደጋጋሚ ብሰርቃቸው። ፍርዱን ለአንተ ትቻለሁ ማን ቂላቂል እንደሆነ። ገንዘብ የሚያስቀሙጡበትን ባታ መቀየር አንድ ነገር ነው፣ ወይም ባንክ ቤት ማስቀመጥ ማንን ጎዳ።

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 18016
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Ethoash » 07 Dec 2018, 09:21

Dejach Aklilu wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 23:01
Faraw ethoash

I agree with the premise that to colonise others , the coloniser has to be advanced in some way than the colonised. But your cute assertion the golden race has a higher iq because they ruled for 27 years actually defeats your point.
Dejach,

በድሮ በሬ ያረሰ የለም ማለትን ሰምተሀል፧

yes, those የአያትህ generation might be higher in Iq, but that doesnt tell us about the new generation .. this is like saying Haile Gebrselassie might won in past but he might not win today therefore he is replace by much younger and smarter runner ... life is like that this generation of Golden race r no much it is proven many time if u want let run the IQ TEST.

IN 2005 CUD win the election and refused to take over Addis ABaba if this is not low Iq i dont know what it is..

then OLF refused to keep their part of the deal with Golden kid Meles and he finished them ለወሬ ነጋሪ ሳይቀር።

look what the Eritrean did after victory they break way ... what kind of fool break way after they win.. the smart TPLF change their mind and colonized the whole Ethiopia

tplf avoided Arab spring...

tplf make USA pay for their war game in Somalia .. how smart that is..

tplf make the army generate their own income thru METEC and EFFORT how smart that is in peace time the army make money for you..

in short tplf out smarted the Amhara many time over... once the CUD guys want to protest during OAU, meeting they were begged and begged they refused u know what tplf did to them that is JAMS BOND 007 MOVIE .. While the buda having meeting all of them in one place they the golden army scooped them and arrested them in one swift ...

then let see what the golden army did to the Galla irreecha... 4 million Galla were begged and begged and begged more but they refused to listen then just one golden army was enough to send them over cliff. now look how smart the golden was they did not show the galla the police have a gun,,,, but well armed force were behind the well waiting for action... this means እኛም ነቅተናል ጉድጎድ ምስናል። think about it how advance the tplf thinking before the Galla act their foolishness the golden were ready for them

now to top it off.. the golden left the Ethiopia peacefully in exchange of immunity.. now it is the buda and the Galla move now to make it or break this deal .. the tplf thought about this five step in advance therefore i dont suggest the Galla to have an idea.. instead enjoy what is given to u,,, the amhara try to send u to goose chase

Selam/
Member
Posts: 947
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: TO be a colonizer U must have higher IQ then colonized

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2018, 09:31

የሌባ አይነ ደረቅ መልሶ ልብ ያደርቅ።

ደጋግሞ የሚሰርቅ ሌባማ ፣ ሌባ ብቻ ሳይሆን በሽተኛም ነው። አመል በጣም መጥፎ በሽታ ነው። ወያኔ አይደለም ክቆመው፣ የሞተውን ቀስቅሶ ይዘርፋል። You talk about the victim and I talk about the thief. We are in two different worlds. I hate thieves. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 09:04
Selam/ wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 22:14
I suspect you wouldn’t mind stealing from your mom’s wallet, blaming her innocence and trustworthiness for your bad behavior.
እየነገርኩህ ነው እኮ። አንዴ ግዜ ብቻ ከሰረቕህ ከእናት ህም ይሁን ከሌላ ስው። ሌባ ነህ፣ ግን በተደጋጋሚ ከሰረቕሀቸው ቅሌቱ የነሱ ነው ጅል በመሆናቸው። ብልጥ ብቻ ነው በተደጋጋሚ የሚያታልልህ፣ ሞኝ ብቻ ነው በተደጋጋሚ የሚታለለው።
የእናት ህ ጉዳይ ቀላል ነው ። ልጃቸውን በማመናቸው አይፈረድባቸውም ፣ ልጃቸው ነው ቅሌታም እምነቱን ስለበላ። ግን እናት ህ ሳይነቁ መስረቃቸውን ልጃቸው በተደጋጋሚ ብሰርቃቸው። ፍርዱን ለአንተ ትቻለሁ ማን ቂላቂል እንደሆነ። ገንዘብ የሚያስቀሙጡበትን ባታ መቀየር አንድ ነገር ነው፣ ወይም ባንክ ቤት ማስቀመጥ ማንን ጎዳ።

Post Reply