Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

List Of Names On ER: That Wants 2 Turn This Site Into Church Or Library:-- [email protected] Y'all!I Am Here 4 War Not 2 Be Polite!!!

Post by tarik » 04 Dec 2018, 18:21

1- Zmeselo
2- Temt
3- euro
4- Fed_Up
5- Horus
6- Justo
7- Nizzy

Fell Free 2 add 2 z list.....

euroland

Re: List Of Names On ER: That Wants 2 Turn This Site Into Church Or Library:-- [email protected] Y'all!I Am Here 4 War Not 2 Be Polit

Post by euroland » 04 Dec 2018, 19:51

WEEY GUUD ትብል ባዕልኻ
Why are you singling out Eritreans and anti-Weyane Ethiopians? Come on tarki...come out of your hiding place and announce that you are one of those Weyane stooges all along.... like most people have been suspecting you.

tarik

Re: List Of Names On ER: That Wants 2 Turn This Site Into Church Or Library:-- [email protected] Y'all!I Am Here 4 War Not 2 Be Polit

Post by tarik » 04 Dec 2018, 20:08

euroland wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 19:51
WEEY GUUD ትብል ባዕልኻ
Why are you singling out Eritreans and anti-Weyane Ethiopians? Come on tarki...come out of your hiding place and announce that you are one of those Weyane stooges all along.... like most people have been suspecting you.
euroland wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 19:51
WEEY GUUD ትብል ባዕልኻ
euroland; puppet of zmeslo

Good Evening Sir

if i was from tigray why would i call it cursed-land-tigray 4 years here???? and if i was from tigray why would i call tplf terrorist-tigray-tplf??????? Why is it u r Eritrean because u hate only tplf but love tigray ppl, but Because i am real Eritrean i hate tplf and all of cursed-land-tigray ppl and z deqalus and even z deqi 40's like urselves. cursed-land-tigray ppl hate us Eritreans and our government and PIA, u expect me 2 love tigray ppl but hate tplf. FUCKKK U, I HHATE ALL OF CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY PPL AND DEQALUS AND DEQI 40's. Thank NATURE Elias owns this site, not u puppets. LONG LIVE ERITREA with out z Deqalus and Deqi 40's like urself. Just watch ur Qinjibotch hyenas brothers will follow u, u ppl don't have no confidence, u only confident when u r in a group, like scared hyenas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir
Last edited by tarik on 04 Dec 2018, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

euroland

Post by euroland » 04 Dec 2018, 20:58

No wonder no one responds or participates on your useless threads......I get it now....they don't want to play with pig in a mud....the pig would love it but the person would get muddy.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2018, 21:18

You sound like a war dog, sniffing bombs and conflicts. Check if pentagon has openings.
tarik wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 18:21
1- Zmeselo
2- Temt
3- euro
4- Fed_Up
5- Horus
6- Justo
7- Nizzy

tarik

Post by tarik » 04 Dec 2018, 21:36

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 21:18
You sound like a war dog, sniffing bombs and conflicts. Check if pentagon has openings.
tarik wrote:
1- Zmeselo
2- Temt
3- euro
4- Fed_Up
5- Horus
6- Justo
7- Nizzy

Selam aka coward

Good Evening Sir/Maam

If u like life then u must love death 2 or if u like peace then u must love war 2, both go 2gether u can't separate them apart!!! We Eritreans gave hanish 2 yemen , kassela 2 sudan and now badme 2 cursed-land-tigray, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????? We fought and died 4 30 years not 2 let go of our land or anything. No Eritrean pure that is sleeps while his land and seas r stolen or given away. WHERE IS BADME , ZALENBESSA???? FCUKKKK PEACE!!!! BRING BACK MY ANCESTORIAL LANDS AND SEAS!!! Only deqi 40 agames or born or raised agames in Eritrea don't care about our lands or seas, z pure kebessas and pure Eritreans. NO WAY WE SHALL FORGIVE OR FORGET WHAT'S OURS!!!! Go sell ur fake selam mantra, i tarik don't buy ur pente sneaky invasion. DUQETAM!!! :evil:

Good Evening Sir/Maam

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2018, 23:39

What life? You don’t seem to have one. Again, how old are you? Find an adult to decode your Facebook sentences.
tarik wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 21:36
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 21:18
tarik wrote:
1- Zmeselo
2- Temt
3- euro
4- Fed_Up
5- Horus
6- Justo
7- Nizzy

Selam aka coward

Good Evening Sir/Maam

If u like life then u must love death 2 or if u like peace then u must love war 2, both go 2gether u can't separate them apart!!! We Eritreans gave hanish 2 yemen , kassela 2 sudan and now badme 2 cursed-land-tigray, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????? We fought and died 4 30 years not 2 let go of our land or anything. No Eritrean pure that is sleeps while his land and seas r stolen or given away. WHERE IS BADME , ZALENBESSA???? FCUKKKK PEACE!!!! BRING BACK MY ANCESTORIAL LANDS AND SEAS!!! Only deqi 40 agames or born or raised agames in Eritrea don't care about our lands or seas, z pure kebessas and pure Eritreans. NO WAY WE SHALL FORGIVE OR FORGET WHAT'S OURS!!!! Go sell ur fake selam mantra, i tarik don't buy ur pente sneaky invasion. DUQETAM!!! :evil:

Good Evening Sir/Maam

Horus

Post by Horus » 05 Dec 2018, 00:46

Tarik,

You used to support AG7 because it served your needs. When Ethiopia began standing on her feet you became my sworn enemy. By the way the spelling for 'feeling' is not 'fell', it is 'feel'. Try to be useful to others or else you will have no meaning for your existence.

tarik

Post by tarik » 05 Dec 2018, 00:56

Horus wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 00:46
Tarik,

You used to support AG7 because it served your needs. When Ethiopia began standing on her feet you became my sworn enemy. By the way the spelling for 'feeling' is not 'fell', it is 'feel'. Try to be useful to others or else you will have on meaning for your existence.
Horus

Good Evening Sir

I never had issues with Ethiopia or Ethiopian ppl, But i always hated backstabbers specially cursed-land-tigray ppl and mixed raced Eritreans with tigray vise versa on this site. Go back 2 all my posts and c if i am Eritrean or not. I HATE ALL AGAMES AND TPLF THEY R ALL Z SAME SHIIIIT 2 ME, WE GOT FAKE MIXED RACED WITH AGAMES HERE ERITREANS OR ETHIOPIANS THAT LOVE CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY PPL. 2 ME ALL OF TPLF and TIGRAY R ALL Z SAME . I NEVER INSULTED ANY OTHER ETHIOPIAN ON THIS SITE!!! PROVE ME WRONG!!!! I AM Z SAME SHITTTT, BUT U GOT FAKE ERITREANS AND FAKE ETHIOPIANS ON THIS SITE!!! I AM A PURE-BLOOD-BONE ERITREAN 1ST. NOTHING COMES BEFORE ERITREA 2 ME!!! I DON"T CHANGE!!! I AM ALWAYS Z SAME!!!

Good Evening Sir