Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Temt

ER Forumers...

Post by Temt » 04 Dec 2018, 13:46

Are you guys fed up, as I am, to some of the posts posted here with no usable benefit, be it knowledge, information or non-fake news?
A) Here is a list I never bother to even open posts/links posted by:
a. Thomas H – Boring Repetitive Stuff (BRS)
b. Mred - BRS
c. Tigrain Army BRS
d. Khysion - BRS
e. EritreansFirst - BRS
f. Tarik and his other nicks - BRS
g. Awash with all the other nicks he uses – BRS
h. Ethoash – long and meaningless “analyses” he has no clue about.
i. Degnet – Hard time understanding what he writes.
j. MaTit he posts articles that were already posted
B) Here is another short list that I usually open but never bother to finish reading posts/links posted by:
a. Halafi Mengedi
b. Deqi Arawit
c. Abaymado
d. Hawdian

Revelations

Re: ER Forumers...

Post by Revelations » 04 Dec 2018, 13:55

Temt, the best solution available is to ignore posts from those you know don't post valuable info. Sometimes the forum is littered with their nonstop posts. Just ignore and participate in what interests you. This has worked for me for a long time.

Horus

Post by Horus » 04 Dec 2018, 14:16

Temt,

Exactly the same with me. Sometimes, I respond to ethioash when object to my ideas. The rest I had never opened their post. Now I have cut down my posts because the page as whole is so trashed and takes too much time to find anything useful as you said.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Dec 2018, 16:04

You listed all the boring people of mereja, brother temt. They're here, to kill this forum.

justo

Post by justo » 04 Dec 2018, 16:18

Temt wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 13:46
Are you guys fed up, as I am, to some of the posts posted here with no usable benefit, be it knowledge, information or non-fake news?
b. Mred - BRS
c. Tigrain Army BRS
d. Khysion - BRS
e. EritreansFirst - BRS
B) Here is another short list that I usually open but never bother to finish reading posts/links posted by:
a. Halafi Mengedi
b. Deqi Arawit
c. Abaymado
d. Hawdian
You got that right, brother Temt!

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 04 Dec 2018, 16:19

Some of the posts by the gega-zian posters here are amusing though, don't you think? :lol:

euroland

Post by euroland » 04 Dec 2018, 17:22

gaga-zian 😃😃😃😃 እምበር ጋዕጋዕ
Their leader, mekelez3rd needs to be on top of the list. He is boring and desperate for attention from Eritreans.
nizzy wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 16:19
Some of the posts by the gega-zian posters here are amusing though, don't you think? :lol:

euroland

Post by euroland » 04 Dec 2018, 17:25

Temt Brother
I totally agree with you, but you forgot one of the main Weyane foot-soldier and BRS, MinilikZ3rd aka MekeleZ3rd.
Temt wrote:
b. Mred - BRS
c. Tigrain Army BRS
d. Khysion - BRS
e. EritreansFirst - BRS
a. Halafi Mengedi
b. Deqi Arawit
c. Abaymado
d. Hawdian

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Dec 2018, 17:35

Thanks brother T for listing the SOBs የቀን ጂቦች trolls. But minor correction though

Thomas H name is “ Tabloids Hagose” and this SOB agame have to have his own list. I have never seen an agame to his level with pulling stuff from his agame behind.

Thanks again.

Temt

Post by Temt » 04 Dec 2018, 17:47

euroland wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 17:25
Temt Brother
I totally agree with you, but you forgot one of the main Weyane foot-soldier and BRS, MinilikZ3rd aka MekeleZ3rd.
Temt wrote:
b. Mred - BRS
c. Tigrain Army BRS
d. Khysion - BRS
e. EritreansFirst - BRS
a. Halafi Mengedi
b. Deqi Arawit
c. Abaymado
d. Hawdian
Brothers nizzy, euroland and Fed_UP - I agree with your observation. I think the reason I forgot minilkZ3rd was that he seems to be a harmless dude just daydreaming of this silly thing he calls "Agazian" fantasy. For the record, though, I don't read his posts either.
Maybe I should have given the "Star of Shame" for the clown who creates nonexistent stories out of his - you know what - by placing a misleading Title that has nothing to do with the subject (normally garbage) he posts. He has the brain of a typical Dedebit graduate. :lol: :lol:

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 04 Dec 2018, 19:44

98% the list is supporter of TPLF ,

If u ban all those listed u going to get AMHARA REVIEW FORUM .. and it would be really boring and repetitive stuff

now what make me sad is blind support for this idiot .. i always say the lion doesnt care what the donkey say or not say.. donkey will be dinner she like it or not ..
as long as u r using the name Ethiopia .. u cant prevent those hero of mine such us Thomas H , Tigrain Army ,and Halafi Mengedi strong dose. now u want soft ball u go with Hawdian and Khysion - the only idiot in this list is Tarik who have zero reply for last ten years.

in the end all the listed wear the title Boring Repetitive Stuff ... because ur pain is my my pleasure, your cry is my sunshine, come coming i love it.. i want to be more pain in you heart .. i will advice all the list in here to give u higher dose.. until u go and open your own fourm called Amhara review and you will have a point otherwise you have zero poin in here .. let the freedom of speech live forever ...

tarik

i

Post by tarik » 04 Dec 2018, 23:37

Temt wrote:
b. Mred - BRS
c. Tigrain Army BRS
d. Khysion - BRS
e. EritreansFirst - BRS
a. Halafi Mengedi
b. Deqi Arawit
c. Abaymado
d. Hawdian
Temt aka temptation aka zemselo aka...... retard Qin-Jibotch hyena who only follows and only replies 2 zmesolo. Pente agame.
Temt wrote:
b. Mred - BRS
c. Tigrain Army BRS
d. Khysion - BRS
e. EritreansFirst - BRS
a. Halafi Mengedi
b. Deqi Arawit
c. Abaymado
d. Hawdian
Temt aka temptation aka zemselo aka...... retard Qin-Jibotch hyena who only follows and only replies 2 zmesolo. Pente agame.

Good Evening Sir

I tarik z GREAT am only here because u mention my name. Look unlike u or ur other stupid ethoassss who only cares about replies . U Idiots, i don't come here 2 be famous or 2 have followers or replies, I AM AN ALPHA MALE ERITREAN, I don't need any followers or replies [deleted] with no confidence baztardsss, do u think u own this site???? Thank u Elias 4 giving me and all of us z platform 2 fight here. But u have these asssss kissers that r ruining ur site, by promoting cowardness and being a house niggggger. Fuckkkk u temp aka temptation or what ever z fucccck ur . I never even replied 2 ur comment before because i know ur just another username 4 zemeselo or zeshewa......I am here 2 fight 4 ERITREA only and FUCKKKK CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY and ALL OF Z DEQI 40's agames in Eritrea and z born or raised agames IN MY ERITREA!!!! ERITREA IS ONLY 4 FULL BLOOD AND BONE ERITREANS!!! I HATE TPLF AND ALL OF CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY 4 EVER!!! But u ppl only hate tplf REALLY???? WHERE DOES TPLF COME FROM????? CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY!!!! YEAH THAT MAKES U FAKES!!!!

Good Evening Sir
. GET A TRANSLATOR 2 UNDERSTAND REAL PURE ERITREAN TIGRINYA LANGUAGE!!!