'ERITREA' Never Kneel Down!

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Dec 2018, 10:22

sun

Re: 'ERITREA' Never Kneel Down!

Post by sun » 04 Dec 2018, 13:58

Zmeselo wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 10:22
Obbo Zmeselo,

From what I am reading repeatedly you seem to be a born whining parrot often looking backwards to the negative dark days instead of seeing the current bright Eritrean reality, all the great and limitless opportunities offering the Great Bonanza accompanied with all the possibilities in the world to make the good Eritrea and its good people the proverbial GARDEN OF EDEN right in front of your dim witted pessimist self. Please be honest and tell me are you really an Eritrean, if so what kind? Thanks God and mother nature, PIA is coming out of the cold like the roaring African Lion and working hard to make his beautiful country and his beautiful people become great again, as all the past obstacles have been clearly removed from his missions and visions.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” ~Marcus Aurelius :P

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Dec 2018, 15:57

Hey, you don't need to check everything that I do. Are you obsessed, with me?

I suggest you avoid my posts, in future. They seem, detrimental to your health.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 04 Dec 2018, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Dec 2018, 16:10

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Dec 2018, 20:46

Image: Robert Harding

The cool list 2019!

This year's must see destinations:

http://www.natgeotraveller.co.uk/smart- ... list-2019/

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 04 Dec 2018, 20:56

Zmeselo wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 16:10
:oops: :oops: :evil: Self reliance?
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811160837.html

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Dec 2018, 21:13

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Dec 2018, 21:15

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Dec 2018, 21:20

EritreansFirst

Post by EritreansFirst » 04 Dec 2018, 22:21

Isaias Begging the USA for any kind of Ties, he's willing to give all of Eritrea as a Military Base for the USA!

Dagmawi Meles

Post by Dagmawi Meles » 04 Dec 2018, 22:46

EritreansFirst wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 22:21
Isaias Begging the USA for any kind of Ties, he's willing to give all of Eritrea as a Military Base for the USA!
Brother Awash,

If the ugum shabo allow a US military base in Eritrea, we Tegaru will invite the Russian, Iranian, Turkish, Qatar and North Korean military to Tigrai to tip the balance of power in our favor. Please don't lose sleep over something that is already solved. We got you covered bro.

EritreansFirst

Post by EritreansFirst » 04 Dec 2018, 23:15

Thanks for admitting yoru Agame nature, liar of liars!
Dagmawi Meles wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 22:46
EritreansFirst wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 22:21
I am another nick for Zmeleso, FedUP=Ethoash=Temt=pushkin=LeeVanCliff=YAY

I pretend to be a Tigrayan who hates Tigrayans but am Really a Tigrayan who hates Eritreans. Eritreans called me Agame in Eritrea, thanks to HGDF, the word Agame is outlawed in Eritrea. Isaias Afwerki arrested Haile Durue for calling Agames, Agames duirng the Badme War.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 04 Dec 2018, 23:21

Deqi Medhin Berad,
Your tyrant is cento per cento.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 04 Dec 2018, 23:28

Please wait, video is loading...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... composer=0

Dagmawi Meles

Post by Dagmawi Meles » 04 Dec 2018, 23:39

Brother Awash,

I share your anger and frustrations over our sudden loss of power in Ethiopia. But we should never allow it to affect us to the point where you and I have to fight each other to vent out our anger. Believe me I'm as angry as you are, if not more angry, but you don't see me fighting against my own Tegaru brothers, the blood of my Tigrai blood, the bone of my Tigrai bones.

Our TPLF's Plan C was not to fight amongst ourselves. It was to declare our Tigrai's independence if we lose power in Ethiopia. You should focus all your energy into how we can secede from Ethiopia legally, peacefully, democratically and constitutionally. If your 9 years long of robust political activism on this forum hasn't work, it is time to think outside the box and embrace Article 39 publicly without fear.

Dear Brother Awash, we have nothing to lose anymore, so what are you afraid of? Be brave and say it like it is. Our strategy to pretend like Eritreans until we gain the Massawa and Assab ports to Tigrai did not work. We need to stop the things that didn't work for us the last 27 years, and come up with new ideas. If you bravely come up with a real username like TigraiFirst or TPLF First, no one will accuse you of being Asha or Halay or Jill. You are our TPLF leader on this forum and we expect you to be more open and transparent. That is Democracy!!

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Dec 2018, 01:03

Come again? How is PIA, begging? He's at home, recieving a guest. He's not at that guest's house, hat in hand.

Besides, the guest himself proclaimed of his country's desire, for warm relations with his host country.

EritreansFirst

Post by EritreansFirst » 05 Dec 2018, 02:29

Hey Dagmawi/Ethoash/FedUP/pushkin/LeeVanCliff/YAY, etc howver many nicks you got. You offended I called Isaiasss a Beggar? Ofcourse he's a beggar, has been and a twisted one at that. Oh but you try to pretend to be a good forumer. I know what you type in the Open Forum. You will be forever having Isaiass'hole in your mouth schit-puppet!

Beggar Isaias Afserki begging Rumsfeld to setup a base or anything in Eritrea. in 2002, Isaias Afwerki was afraid of getting overthrown after staging a Coup against the Bayto (National Assembly) Parliament, therefore an Illegitimate Illegal [deleted] "president", the entire world knew at that point he has no legal jurisdiction hence why Eritrea's justified stances including the EEBC were ignored. Isaias is not the Government of ERitrea but a Squatter, event he Policeman of the World (US) understands that a Burglar/Squattor is making deals right now, therefore any agreements with him will be no different than an agreement with an Indian Chief...(broken treaties)

Here is Puppet-Isiass America'sfckhole begging Rumsfeld to set up a Base in Assab Eritrea:

http://archive.defense.gov/news/newsart ... x?id=42407
But, he said, the attacks in New York and on the Pentagon "sensitized many" to the danger of terrorism. "We believe we have a stake in working together with our partners, and particularly the United States, to make this region peaceful and safe," Afwerki said.

He said terrorists have targeted his country. Afwerki said Eritrea has "limited resources, but we are willing and prepared to use these limited resources in any way useful to fight terrorism."

Rumsfeld did not ask for any particular asset from Eritrea. He said it is a mistake to assume these discussions are "transactional."
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 01:03
Come again? How is PIA, begging? He's at home, recieving a guest. He's not at that guest's house, hat in hand.

Besides, the guest himself proclaimed of his country's desire, for warm relations with his host country.

Dagmawi Meles

Post by Dagmawi Meles » 05 Dec 2018, 02:57

EritreansFirst wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 02:29
Hey Dagmawi
Hey Awash bro,
When you and I cento per cento Tegaru fight against each other, the ugum shabo win. So why do you want them to win? They have already won the EEBC decision, but we shouldn't let them win on this forum. We are at war. When I'm firing my gun at the ugum shabo and if you shoot me in the back, we can't win the war that way. We need to stop this Tegaru on Tegaru violence. It only make us look weak.

Thank you for your 9 years of selfless service to our glorious TPLF. We appreciate you. TPLF First!

EritreansFirst

Post by EritreansFirst » 05 Dec 2018, 03:07

Hey cMELESO and his alias Ethoash/FedUP/pushkin/LeeVanCliff/YAY, etc howver many nicks you got. You offended I called Isaiasss a Beggar? Ofcourse he's a beggar, has been and a twisted one at that. Oh but you try to pretend to be a good forumer. I know what you type in the Open Forum. You will be forever having Isaiass'hole in your mouth schit-puppet!

Beggar Isaias Afserki begging Rumsfeld to setup a base or anything in Eritrea. in 2002, Isaias Afwerki was afraid of getting overthrown after staging a Coup against the Bayto (National Assembly) Parliament, therefore an Illegitimate Illegal [deleted] "president", the entire world knew at that point he has no legal jurisdiction hence why Eritrea's justified stances including the EEBC were ignored. Isaias is not the Government of ERitrea but a Squatter, event he Policeman of the World (US) understands that a Burglar/Squattor is making deals right now, therefore any agreements with him will be no different than an agreement with an Indian Chief...(broken treaties)

Here is Puppet-Isiass America'sfckhole begging Rumsfeld to set up a Base in Assab Eritrea:

http://archive.defense.gov/news/newsart ... x?id=42407
But, he said, the attacks in New York and on the Pentagon "sensitized many" to the danger of terrorism. "We believe we have a stake in working together with our partners, and particularly the United States, to make this region peaceful and safe," Afwerki said.

He said terrorists have targeted his country. Afwerki said Eritrea has "limited resources, but we are willing and prepared to use these limited resources in any way useful to fight terrorism."

Rumsfeld did not ask for any particular asset from Eritrea. He said it is a mistake to assume these discussions are "transactional."
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 01:03

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Dec 2018, 06:01

So much stupidity, on this forum. It's unbelievable!