Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd
Member
Posts: 3197
Joined: 21 Jan 2016, 23:35

It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by minilikze3rd » 04 Dec 2018, 07:51

The Midribahri-Tigray peace was also initiated by TPLF from 1215-2018. Everything is documented and everyone in the Governments knows this.


This guy is the brain behind EPRDF for the last 30 years. He was the commander of TPLFR's most feared commandoes. He has several degrees including graduate degree in Law. He is the brain behind FDRE. He lost his eyes and has many other bodily injuries in the war. He is the most active in the entire EPRDF , holding at least 7 positions no one else can do. He can talk for 24 hours and never lose track. He is the most brilliant blind man in the whole world. He is the most fearless and most6 honest fighter. He is the official Government minister working as whip in Ethiopian parliament. He knows the constitiution like the back of is head.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 964
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2018, 09:04

Fool! It is TPLF that incarcerated them to begin with. When push came to shove, you made the idiotic HM Desalegn announce that prisoners will be released. It was too late and too little. Tearing apart the rotted woyane hegemony altogether was the right solution. So, don’t go around the bush trying to claim credit for the change and redeem the thug organization from the abyss. Just admit that woyane committed crime from the get-go all across the board and let’s move on.
minilikze3rd wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 07:51
The Midribahri-Tigray peace was also initiated by TPLF from 1215-2018. Everything is documented and everyone in the Governments knows this.


This guy is the brain behind EPRDF for the last 30 years. He was the commander of TPLFR's most feared commandoes. He has several degrees including graduate degree in Law. He is the brain behind FDRE. He lost his eyes and has many other bodily injuries in the war. He is the most active in the entire EPRDF , holding at least 7 positions no one else can do. He can talk for 24 hours and never lose track. He is the most brilliant blind man in the whole world. He is the most fearless and most6 honest fighter. He is the official Government minister working as whip in Ethiopian parliament. He knows the constitiution like the back of is head.

nizzy
Member
Posts: 227
Joined: 18 Jul 2018, 08:48

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by nizzy » 04 Dec 2018, 16:15

:lol: they are so predictable always taking other people's accomplishments and try to pass it off as their own. Now they're trying to claim the peace between Eritrea and Ethiopia is their own creation. Rather than a consequence of them being sent packing to their rat holes in Mekele. I don't think anyone outside of Tigray believes for a second that we'd have peace right now if the TPLF was still fully in charge of Ethiopia.

Here are a couple of images that have been posted here before.



This is what they do
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 09:04
Fool! It is TPLF that incarcerated them to begin with. When push came to shove, you made the idiotic HM Desalegn announce that prisoners will be released. It was too late and too little. Tearing apart the rotted woyane hegemony altogether was the right solution. So, don’t go around the bush trying to claim credit for the change and redeem the thug organization from the abyss. Just admit that woyane committed crime from the get-go all across the board and let’s move on.
minilikze3rd wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 07:51
The Midribahri-Tigray peace was also initiated by TPLF from 1215-2018. Everything is documented and everyone in the Governments knows this.


This guy is the brain behind EPRDF for the last 30 years. He was the commander of TPLFR's most feared commandoes. He has several degrees including graduate degree in Law. He is the brain behind FDRE. He lost his eyes and has many other bodily injuries in the war. He is the most active in the entire EPRDF , holding at least 7 positions no one else can do. He can talk for 24 hours and never lose track. He is the most brilliant blind man in the whole world. He is the most fearless and most6 honest fighter. He is the official Government minister working as whip in Ethiopian parliament. He knows the constitiution like the back of is head.

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15875
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Aragaw » 04 Dec 2018, 17:34

የዚህ ድግሞ ይብሳል። ልቡም እንደ አይኑ የታወረ ወያኔ

minilikze3rd wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 07:51
The Midribahri-Tigray peace was also initiated by TPLF from 1215-2018. Everything is documented and everyone in the Governments knows this.


This guy is the brain behind EPRDF for the last 30 years. He was the commander of TPLFR's most feared commandoes. He has several degrees including graduate degree in Law. He is the brain behind FDRE. He lost his eyes and has many other bodily injuries in the war. He is the most active in the entire EPRDF , holding at least 7 positions no one else can do. He can talk for 24 hours and never lose track. He is the most brilliant blind man in the whole world. He is the most fearless and most6 honest fighter. He is the official Government minister working as whip in Ethiopian parliament. He knows the constitiution like the back of is head.

euroland
Member
Posts: 980
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by euroland » 04 Dec 2018, 20:17

MekeleZ3rd
ቀልድሽ እየጨመረ መጥቷል :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you ever been ashamed? You really should try comedy.

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15875
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Aragaw » 04 Dec 2018, 20:33

Are you kidding euroland ??? Have you ever seen a Weyane looter being ashamed? It's not in their vocabulary. የሰርቁትን አውሮፕላኑን እና መርከቡን ተወው። እነዚህ እኮ እራስ ዳሽንን የሰርቁ ወራዶች ናቸው። ከእንደዚህ ያለ ወራዳ ህብረተሰብ ምን ትጠብቃለህ? Dedebit Z3rd is noting but a mouthpiece

euroland wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 20:17
MekeleZ3rd
ቀልድሽ እየጨመረ መጥቷል :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you ever been ashamed? You really should try comedy.

euroland
Member
Posts: 980
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by euroland » 04 Dec 2018, 22:33

You are absolutely right Aragaw...
እፍረትንም እንደ አውሮኘላኗ ሰርቀው ሳይሸጧት አልቀረም።
These stooges think they are the smartest people ever to walk on this planet.
Aragaw wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 20:33
Are you kidding euroland ??? Have you ever seen a Weyane looter being ashamed? It's not in their vocabulary. የሰርቁትን አውሮፕላኑን እና መርከቡን ተወው። እነዚህ እኮ እራስ ዳሽንን የሰርቁ ወራዶች ናቸው። ከእንደዚህ ያለ ወራዳ ህብረተሰብ ምን ትጠብቃለህ? Dedebit Z3rd is noting but a mouthpiece

euroland wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 20:17
MekeleZ3rd
ቀልድሽ እየጨመረ መጥቷል :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you ever been ashamed? You really should try comedy.

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15875
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Aragaw » 05 Dec 2018, 10:30

That sums it up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
euroland wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 22:33
You are absolutely right Aragaw...
እፍረትንም እንደ አውሮኘላኗ ሰርቀው ሳይሸጧት አልቀረም።
These stooges think they are the smartest people ever to walk on this planet.
Aragaw wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 20:33
Are you kidding euroland ??? Have you ever seen a Weyane looter being ashamed? It's not in their vocabulary. የሰርቁትን አውሮፕላኑን እና መርከቡን ተወው። እነዚህ እኮ እራስ ዳሽንን የሰርቁ ወራዶች ናቸው። ከእንደዚህ ያለ ወራዳ ህብረተሰብ ምን ትጠብቃለህ? Dedebit Z3rd is noting but a mouthpiece

euroland wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 20:17
MekeleZ3rd
ቀልድሽ እየጨመረ መጥቷል :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you ever been ashamed? You really should try comedy.

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 297
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Dec 2018, 10:50

Well, I see it differently. Ethiopians said no more of TPLF politics. Some in EPDRF who detested the TPLF dominance seemed to like the public rejection of the regime. Emboldened by the public ongoing active participation in undermining the regime poitics, the Lemma team pushed hard to strip the omnipotent power the TPLF has held. The lemma team nominated and chose Abiy to be the prime minister of Ethiopia. What that means is the lemma team released the prisoners.

Benn
Member
Posts: 2292
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 04:48

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Benn » 05 Dec 2018, 10:55

Shame, what shame ? A couple of days ago, I have read a comment written by a Tigrayan activist claiming that Eritrea should be thankful to Tigray for having the Sanction lifted :roll: :roll: :roll:

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15875
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Aragaw » 05 Dec 2018, 11:09

Dedebit Steals Ras Dashen Mountain - TPLF 'apologized'

ተራራም ይሰረቃል???

Photo: The Tigray map used in Ethiopia's 10th grade textbook



by CDE

It can only happen in the present day Ethiopia. The ultra-shameless Tigray liberation fighters who are ruling the country tried to incorporate the World Heritage Semien Mountains National Park with its tallest peak Ras Dashen in the Amhara Highlands to their future Greater Tigray Republic.

The sixth grade English language textbook had placed Ethiopia's highest mountain, Ras Dashen, in Tigray Regional State instead of the Amhara Regional State, TPLF's state-owned television quotes an unidentified ministry official as saying.

The official added that a map in a tenth grade textbook on nationality and ethics failed to show the correct location of regional states (pictured amber color), the report added.

The sixth grade text book was published in 2004 and the tenth grade book in 2010.

It is not clear however if the books will be withdrawn.

It is unclear why the TPLF officials who used to live in the cages of the Dedebit mountain have made the apology now, but recently Amhara and Oromo regions have been rocked by deadly protests against the Tigray liberator government.

Opposition activists dismiss the TPLF apology saying the alterations were deliberate and a continued attempt by the ruling coalition to distort the country’s history.

The admission comes at a time when the country is facing a wave of protests over boundary disputes in the Oromia and Amhara states, which are the two largest in the country.

In July, protests erupted in the north-west over the failure by the Dedebits to move an administrative district from Tigray to Amhara state.

Human rights groups say more than 500 people have so far died since protests began last November.

Ras Dashen mountain rises to 4,533 meters and the tallest in Ethiopia. It forms the tip of the Semien Mountain.

The country has more mountains than any other country in Africa. However, it doesn’t have the continent’s highest mountain. With 5895 meters, Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is the highest mountain in Africa.

Jirta
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: 30 Sep 2018, 07:07

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Jirta » 05 Dec 2018, 12:02

ወያኔ እና ጡት የተከለከለ ህፃን አንድ ናቸው:: ጋሼ አስመላሺ አርፈው ለስር ቢዘጋጁ አይሻልም:: ለእዉር ግን ሌላ እስርቤት አለ ከዚህ ሌላ ማለቴ ነው::

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 18049
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Ethoash » 05 Dec 2018, 12:47

Aragaw wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 20:33
Are you kidding euroland ??? Have you ever seen a Weyane looter being ashamed? It's not in their vocabulary. የሰርቁትን አውሮፕላኑን እና መርከቡን ተወው። እነዚህ እኮ እራስ ዳሽንን የሰርቁ ወራዶች ናቸው። ከእንደዚህ ያለ ወራዳ ህብረተሰብ ምን ትጠብቃለህ? Dedebit Z3rd is noting but a mouthpiece

Dr. Arab

be honest once in your life.. if u dont have a cow, how in hell i am stealing cow from u that u dont have

so my point is in 1991. Ethiopia doesnt have those so called አውሮፕላን እና መርከብ... then how in hell GOLDEN race going to steal that u dont have..ይህ ማለት፣ ሃብቱን ያፈሩት ውርቃማዎቹ ናቸው ማለት ነው።

let me lower it to your level .. if i steal from you iron and make car out of this stolen iron .. now is that means i steal car or iron from u.. do u see the value added

if i steal milk and make cheese out of it.. now the question is did i steal milk or Cheese ..

it is undeniable the intelligent that the golden race show here they start from nothing and they achieve a great economy development level even the thief afford to steal ship and plane while under Amhara rule the thief be lucky if he stolen old cloth

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15875
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: It is TPLF that released prisoners and initiated the change until ze former POWs/traitors in EPRDF hijacked it.

Post by Aragaw » 05 Dec 2018, 14:56

እንደው በናትህ እስኪ አስረዳን አንተ እንዴት እንዴት አሰባብረህ ነው አሜሪካን አገር የገባህው? እኔን በጣም የሚገርመኝ ይህ አናጋገርህ የቀለድ መሆን አለበት እንጂ በእውነት ይህን ያህል ደደብ ሆነህ ማሰብ ተስኖህ አይመስለኝም። በእውነት ከምር የተናገርከው ከሆነ በአቡነ አረጋይ እራስህን በጩቤ ወገተህ ብትገደል ይሻልሃል። ደደብነትን you took it to another level.

Ethoash wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 12:47
Aragaw wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 20:33
Are you kidding euroland ??? Have you ever seen a Weyane looter being ashamed? It's not in their vocabulary. የሰርቁትን አውሮፕላኑን እና መርከቡን ተወው። እነዚህ እኮ እራስ ዳሽንን የሰርቁ ወራዶች ናቸው። ከእንደዚህ ያለ ወራዳ ህብረተሰብ ምን ትጠብቃለህ? Dedebit Z3rd is noting but a mouthpiece

Dr. Arab

be honest once in your life.. if u dont have a cow, how in hell i am stealing cow from u that u dont have

so my point is in 1991. Ethiopia doesnt have those so called አውሮፕላን እና መርከብ... then how in hell GOLDEN race going to steal that u dont have..ይህ ማለት፣ ሃብቱን ያፈሩት ውርቃማዎቹ ናቸው ማለት ነው።

let me lower it to your level .. if i steal from you iron and make car out of this stolen iron .. now is that means i steal car or iron from u.. do u see the value added

if i steal milk and make cheese out of it.. now the question is did i steal milk or Cheese ..

it is undeniable the intelligent that the golden race show here they start from nothing and they achieve a great economy development level even the thief afford to steal ship and plane while under Amhara rule the thief be lucky if he stolen old cloth

Post Reply