Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

You will have o apologise first

Post by justo » 04 Dec 2018, 02:31

This is to all those who want to discuss Eritrean politics here in ER, those who were opposing Eritrea during the tough years and now want to discuss reform as if they were legit people

1.You will have to apologise first for supporting the woyane regime change agenda
2.You will have to apologise first for participating in every fking regime change conference
3.You will have to apologise first for trying to divide Eritrea along ethnic and religious lines
4.You will have to apologise first for trying to create a non-existent biher-biheresebotch agenda in Eritrea
5.You will have to apologise first for supporting sanctions
6.You will have to apologise first for opposing lifting of sanctions
7.You will have to apologise first for trying to harass Nevsun into stopping doing business in Eritrea
8.You will have to apologise first for lobbying the EU, AU, UN to isolate and weaken Eritrea
9.You will have to apologise first for supporting Shiela Kitharut's agenda
10.You will have to apologise first for all the well documented petitions you wrote to every fking international body

Once you have done all these, then, may be then, you may be allowed to buy bread in Eritrea, but to have the right to discuss Eritrean politics with legit Eritreans, you have disqualified yourself for ever.

justo

Re: You will have o apologise first

Post by justo » 04 Dec 2018, 08:13

[quote="Tigrai Star" Ugum shabo aka Deqi komarit Medhin Berad, release my people. Wesf'attam. :evil: :evil: [/quote]

Since you reject my very reasonable offer, I am forced to assume that you are not interested in being able to buy bread in Eritrea in the futurer.

Regarding your sketches and cartoons, I told you before, and I will tell you again, tone down the imagery, it draws attention to you and not to the person you're depicting. I told you, I stopped going to your website because of such imagery

Temt

Post by Temt » 04 Dec 2018, 09:22

justo wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 02:31
This is to all those who want to discuss Eritrean politics here in ER, those who were opposing Eritrea during the tough years and now want to discuss reform as if they were legit people

1. You will have to apologize first for supporting the woyane regime change agenda
2. You will have to apologize first for participating in every fking regime change conference
3. You will have to apologize first for trying to divide Eritrea along ethnic and religious lines
4. You will have to apologize first for trying to create a non-existent biher-biheresebotch agenda in Eritrea
5. You will have to apologize first for supporting sanctions
6. You will have to apologize first for opposing the lifting of sanctions
7. You will have to apologize first for trying to harass Nevsun into stopping doing business in Eritrea
8. You will have to apologize first for lobbying the EU, AU, UN to isolate and weaken Eritrea
9. You will have to apologize first for supporting Shiela Kitharut's agenda
10. You will have to apologize first for all the well-documented petitions you wrote to every fking international body

Once you have done all these, then, maybe then, you may be allowed to buy bread in Eritrea, but to have the right to discuss Eritrean politics with legit Eritreans, you have disqualified yourself forever.
Cosigned!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Dec 2018, 13:15

Tigrai Star wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 04:47
Ugum shabo aka Deqi komarit Medhin Berad, release my people. Wesf'attam. :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like this dude, he is a good comedian. He brings a smile to one's face.

This higdef dude is smart but not wise while any average dumb can notice that.

Believe me, he makes me laugh louder when he sports his other nick dagmawi meles by replying to his other nick tigray star by saying I am humbled, thanks for the compliment my brother tigray star ......BTW the compliment which he himself wrote to himself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such clowns are required here after a stressful long working hours to bring a smile to one's face.