Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd

Gudelamharu betrayal of TPLF is gonna save Tigrigna, Agazianism,otherwise, weyane goons were killing Tigrigna like this.

Post by minilikze3rd » 04 Dec 2018, 01:22

Natnael, how dare, you must be ashamed with what you did, it is stupid for you to sing in Gudeligna in Tigrean idole? What is wrong with Tigrean parents? Why ? Why? Why? I'm so mad with the rotten TPLF goons, they never educated the people about being proud of their language and culture, and yet GudelaAmharrus hate the weyane goons more than anything.I'm glad gallas and GudelaAmharruts betrayed the weyane goons, Tigrigna was about to die in few years if the GudelAmharru and Gallas lived as weyane puppets and concubines for years to come.
Thank you, Ayte Metsaee, weyzero mesy and weyzerit Samrawit for insisting on Tigrigna. This is a good beginning, do not allow any competitor to sing in Gudeligna like you did up to now. The church did badly too, but now Tigreans are singing in Tigrigna to praise their God. Tigrigna is highly developed in this regard in Midribahri, Tigrean deacons should go to Midribahri's churches and monasteries and learn to praise God in Tigrigna and Geez only.
Natnael, you must be misled by the weyane goons, but I'm sure from now on you will never sing gudelaAmharru songs.

This Tigrean girl, Fasiga, hails from Embasenayit but she l came from Addis, so I can understand her and excuse her for using Gudeligna language in Tigrean idole, but she compensated it with excellent Tigrigna lyrics and fantastic melody. She is gifted, she must be welcomed back in Tigray and advised not to go back to Addis, she better go to Embasenayit or Asmera and practise her Tigrigna songs,

minilikze3rd

Re: Gudelamharu betrayal of TPLF is gonna save Tigrigna, Agazianism,otherwise, weyane goons were killing Tigrigna like t

Post by minilikze3rd » 04 Dec 2018, 01:42

This is evem more crazy..... unbelievable ., what is wrong with Tigray, is it really only TPLF or are there other hidden forces destroying Tigrigna? I'm glad the cursed country infested with Gallas and Gudelas is dying, I hate what the dirty weyane goons did to Tigrigna, if there was no wediafom by now tigrigna would have completely died. I have lots of differences with Wediafom, we do not agree on many issues, but I give him huge credic\t for hia standing upright and robustly fighting for Tigrigna. I really would like to consider him as the father of modern Tigrigna!