Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

How many Eritreans want Isaias Afwerki to step down from Power?

You may select 1 option

View results

tarik

Re: How many Eritreans want Isaias Afwerki to Step Down from Power?

Post by tarik » 03 Dec 2018, 22:54

EritreansFirst wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 22:33
No answers from the Coward HGDF cadres of this Forum: scared chickenschit cowards like FedUp, pushkin, follower, cMeleso, LeeVanCliff they are told by Isaias Afwerki not to respond to this Topic because this a real topic that can't deal with! Well they will deal with this whether they want to or not!
Cursed-Land-TigrayFirst aka axumawi aka menelikzagame3rd

Good Evening Sir

I tarik z Great, i am here 2 face ur agame arzzz. How come u never want 2 destroy terroist-tigray-tplf?? How come u only talk about PIA , how about ur devil tplf and all ur agame cursed-land??? Leave Eritrea 2 us PURE BLOOD AND BONE AND ANGUEEEE, ERITREANS and worry about Tigray!!! Z PIA ISSUE IS OUR ERITREAN ISSUE 2 NO MOZERFUCKEEER HERE IS MORE ERITREAN THAN I tarik Z GREAT!!!! I come alone 2 war and I win every war and battle!!! BECAUSE I AM FROM Z ORIGINAL KEBESSA'S AND BEJAS, AND ALL z 9 SONS OF ERITREA!!!! No PURE BLOOD ERITREAN COMES here AND INSULTS Z PRESIDENT OF HIS COUNTRY UNLESS HE IS AN AGAME, DO WE WILL SOLVE EVERY AND EACH PROBLEM, ACCORDINLY. REMEMBER WE R Z NATURE CHOSEN PPL ON THIS EARTH!!! BE A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER!!!! ERITREA COMES FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE NOT EVEN U OR ME!!! HAGER KITHILUE ALEWA QEDMI QULU NEGGER, Aqli waga beqli.... I will leave u with ur favorite photo post.

Good Evening Sir

euroland

Post by euroland » 03 Dec 2018, 23:18

Tigrayfirst.

Why is this Agame's business?

tarik

Post by tarik » 03 Dec 2018, 23:29

EritreansFirst wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 23:13
Look at my historical posts on this Forum, I have been a Defender of ERitrea but I am NOT a BOOTLICKER of Isaias Afwerki like FedUp, YAY, cMeleso, Cigar, pushkin, MatiT, etc all of them nothing Fascist Bootlickers!

I have fought Woyane, and DERGUE , none of you Isaias Afwerki BOOTLICKers FOUGHT BOth...YOu are most likely working for WOyane to Keep Isaias Afwerki in Power because Isaias Afwerki is the Perfect Boogeyman for Woyane and Oppressor of Eritreans! Two Birds with One Stone!
tarik wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 22:54
EritreansFirst wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 22:33
No answers from the Coward HGDF cadres of this Forum: scared chickenschit cowards like FedUp, pushkin, follower, cMeleso, LeeVanCliff they are told by Isaias Afwerki not to respond to this Topic because this a real topic that can't deal with! Well they will deal with this whether they want to or not!

Good Evening Sir

I tarik z Great, i am here 2 face ur agame arzzz. How come u never want 2 destroy terroist-tigray-tplf?? How come u only talk about PIA , how about ur devil tplf and all ur agame cursed-land??? Leave Eritrea 2 us PURE BLOOD AND BONE AND ANGUEEEE, ERITREANS and worry about Tigray!!! Z PIA ISSUE IS OUR ERITREAN ISSUE 2 NO MOZERFUCKEEER HERE IS MORE ERITREAN THAN I tarik Z GREAT!!!! I come alone 2 war and I win every war and battle!!! BECAUSE I AM FROM Z ORIGINAL KEBESSA'S AND BEJAS, AND ALL z 9 SONS OF ERITREA!!!! No PURE BLOOD ERITREAN COMES here AND INSULTS Z PRESIDENT OF HIS COUNTRY UNLESS HE IS AN AGAME, DO WE WILL SOLVE EVERY AND EACH PROBLEM, ACCORDINLY. REMEMBER WE R Z NATURE CHOSEN PPL ON THIS EARTH!!! BE A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER!!!! ERITREA COMES FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE NOT EVEN U OR ME!!! HAGER KITHILUE ALEWA QEDMI QULU NEGGER, Aqli waga beqli.... I will leave u with ur favorite photo post.

Good Evening Sir
Shakes hands with Woyane

IMprisons and Kills ERitrean Independence and Badme War Heroes:

The GHOST of DURU HAUNTS Isaias Afwerki to HELL!

EritreanFirst aka tigray first

Good Evening Sir

Go & c all my posts from before, i am z only 1 here that says cursed-land-tigray aka terrorist-tigray-tplf and go and look @ all my posts if i follow any of those ppl u mention on z top. YO , I AM PURE BLOOD KEBESSA AND BEJA AND z Blood of z 9 Sons of Eritrea runs through me, I don't follow no 1 , because GREAT-ERITREA & MY ANCESTORS AND NATURE CREATED ME 2 BE A LEADER NOT A FUCCCKING FOLLWER!!! WE ERITREANS WE WILL AVENGE ALL OF Z BAD THINGS HAPPEND 2 OUR PPL 4 z LAST 100 YEARS FROM USA OR CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY!!! WE SHALL NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET Z CRIMES OF TIGRAY AND USA ON OUR ERITREAN PPL, FUCKCCKCK FORGIVENESS, I AM INTO REVENGE!!! I DON'T SLEEP UNTILL I GET BACK WHAT'S MINE OR I DIE TRYING!!! U DON'T KNOW US Z REAL PURE-BLOOD-ERITREANS DO U????? I SUGGEST U MAKE A RESEARCH, NOT ONLY 40 YEARS, GO OVER 200 YEARS AND RESEARCH ABOUT US Z PURE-BLOOD-BONE DEQI MEBOQOL ERITREANS!!!! REVENGE IS A MUST!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Good Evening Sir

euroland

Post by euroland » 04 Dec 2018, 00:01

Childish Agame
Why are you Agames tend to have very low IQ? Is it because of lack of balanced diet or is it in your DNA? Few things you are gifted are: thieft, prostitution and lack of moral values.
EritreansFirst wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 23:31
Why not try Elections euroland? Peaceful protest? Why not try discussion before you go for such violence?
euroland wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 23:18
I euroland want to Kill Isaias Afwerki and Yemane Monkey with a bomb! :x :x :x :x

Isaias Afwerki