Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Video Of: Wedi, Kebessa Hamma Eritrean Veteran Tegadalay Exposes Agames Tesfazion Aka Eyob !!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 02 Dec 2018, 23:05

kerenite

Re: Video Of: Wedi, Kebessa Hamma Eritrean Veteran Tegadalay Exposes Agames Tesfazion Aka Eyob !!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 03 Dec 2018, 14:01

tarik wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 23:05
The best the clip which you shared with tarikom,

I hope the types of Temt (who dubs half of the eri populace as shiritams) and the other bigot hawzien (who dubs half of the eri populace as jebertis short of saying aslamay a known hidden CODE which they apply when they address an eri muslim lol). Listen to it deqi alula and learn to be inclusionists otherwise you will lose eritrea.

Now....

Is there any difference between the 2 aforementioned bigots and the ultra bigot tesfatsion aka iyob, albeit his ancestors are recent settlers in Eritrea???? Absolutely NO.

Having said that.....

The good wedi Hama on the clip recommended that we read the famous historical book called AYNIFELALE authored by the great Alemseged and which is authentic. BTW I have it here at home and read it more than once.

A reminder is in order here to the zealots, alemseged ain't a muslim nor a lowlander rather a highlander who hails from hamassien.
Last edited by kerenite on 03 Dec 2018, 14:22, edited 2 times in total.

tarik

Re: Video Of: Wedi, Kebessa Hamma Eritrean Veteran Tegadalay Exposes Agames Tesfazion Aka Eyob !!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 03 Dec 2018, 20:26

kerenite wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 14:01
tarik wrote:

I hope the types of Temt (who dubs half of the eri populace as shiritams) and the other bigot hawzien (who dubs half of the eri populace as jebertis short of saying aslamay a known hidden CODE which they apply when they address an eri muslim lol). Listen to it deqi alula and learn to be inclusionists otherwise you will lose eritrea.

Now....

Is there any difference between the 2 aforementioned bigots and the ultra bigot tesfatsion aka iyob, albeit his ancestors are recent settlers in Eritrea???? Absolutely NO.

Having said that.....

The good wedi Hama on the clip recommended that we read the famous historical book called AYNIFELALE authored by the great Alemseged and which is authentic. BTW I have it here at home and read it more than once.

A reminder is in order here to the zealots, alemseged ain't a muslim nor a lowlander rather a highlander who hails from hamassien.
kerenite wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 14:01
tarik wrote:

Now....

Having said that.....

Kerenite: kefo hileka ya weld Adhj?

Good Evening Sir

Real and pure Eritreans don't hate our Eritrean muslims or Christians we only love Eritrea with all her 9 kids, but z new and fake so called tigrai-tigrinya that came 2 Eritrea not even 30 years ago and r full blood tigriyans and they speak agaminya not tigrinya r z reall problems u can c them here 2. None of them even mentioned z 9 sons of MAMA ERITREA 4 1nce, check out all their posts??? and then go and recheck all my posts, this what we pure Eritreans from kebessa or barka or keren or beja, or massawa, asseb, anceba all over Eritrea we love and recognize and always mention our ppl, just like this fake eyo aka tesfasion he is a paid agent of terrorist-tigray-tplf and now he is begging Israel 2 give him money, that is why he sits in london with a Israel flag behind him and he insults Eritrean kebbessa and Eritrean muslims day in and day out, What i don't understand is what is wrong with z Eritreans mulims and christians alike why don't they kick his arse 4 ince, i am sure it's coming soon, don't worry about agames or deqalus here, they don't even know z history of Eritrea before 30 years, or more. Eritrea is beyond 5,ooo years old. That is a FACT. Just keep praising ERITREA. LONG LIVE ERITREA 4 EVER!!!

Good Evening Sir