Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 24804
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Dec 2018, 22:42


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 12868
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Dec 2018, 03:18

Nahhh!! People ain’t fool.

No one come from the land of an average three meals a day (Eritrea) to one meal a day ( kilil Tigray)

Even Raya said nahhh to kilil Tigray :P

I am just sayin.


info
Member
Posts: 2369
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by info » 03 Dec 2018, 05:34

Just few of the comments. :lol: I know Halafi cares more about what Eritreans have to say than what his own mother would say :lol:
Last edited by info on 03 Dec 2018, 05:40, edited 3 times in total.

info
Member
Posts: 2369
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by info » 03 Dec 2018, 05:37

One last post. I don't want to continue, this is so embarrassing :lol:

nizzy
Member
Posts: 226
Joined: 18 Jul 2018, 08:48

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by nizzy » 03 Dec 2018, 06:14

Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 24804
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Dec 2018, 11:25

nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.
For your info, what I was saying then I say them now too. But this thread is not my view since I have not said anything one way or the other except posting what someone else said.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 03 Dec 2018, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15862
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Aragaw » 03 Dec 2018, 12:41

You FUCKING pervert old fa&rt. You were one of the Weyane advocators back in the day’s embargo on Eritreans. One of the reasons for Eritrean youth to leave the country in mass because you Agames lied on World stage and associated Eritrea as weapon suppliers to Somalia Alshibab. When you deported Eritreans because as your dead frog said “if we don’t like the color of you eyes ,….” You took over well established Eritrean owned businesses and their houses. The rest of Ethiopians were watching you in the sideline when you rob both Eritreans and Ethiopians blindly to the bone since you set your foot in Minilik place. Today when your crimes are exposed allover the world and you became the laughing stock everywhere you go you turn around and started begging the very people who put you in power and later you stubbed in the back. Have you no shame Agame boy????
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 11:25
nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.
For info, what I was saying then I say them now too. But this thread is not my view since I have not said anything one way or the other except posting what someone else said.

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 12506
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by tarik » 03 Dec 2018, 12:51

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 22:42
Halafi-Mengedi

Good Day Sir

Nice try Cursed-Land-Tigray Agame, remember this, u backyards, we Eritreans will never forget or forgive z crimes u did on us 4 over 100 years!!

Good Day Sir

Last edited by tarik on 03 Dec 2018, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.


Temt
Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Temt » 03 Dec 2018, 13:23

Aragaw wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 12:41
You [deleted] pervert old fa&rt. You were one of the Weyane advocators back in the day’s embargo on Eritreans. One of the reasons for Eritrean youth to leave the country in mass because you Agames lied on World stage and associated Eritrea as weapon suppliers to Somalia Alshibab. When you deported Eritreans because as your dead frog said “if we don’t like the color of you eyes ,….” You took over well established Eritrean owned businesses and their houses. The rest of Ethiopians were watching you in the sideline when you rob both Eritreans and Ethiopians blindly to the bone since you set your foot in Minilik place. Today when your crimes are exposed allover the world and you became the laughing stock everywhere you go you turn around and started begging the very people who put you in power and later you stubbed in the back. Have you no shame Agame boy????
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 11:25
nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.
For info, what I was saying then I say them now too. But this thread is not my view since I have not said anything one way or the other except posting what someone else said.
Brother Aragaw, thanks for hitting the nail on the head. If it weren't for the non-Weyane Ethiopian residents of Addis, who knows what these shameful people would have done to those Eritreans who kicked them out on wee hours of mornings? They unlawfully (the criminals that they are) confiscated their lifelong properties and hard-earned funds placed at Ethiopian banks. The coldness of these people could NEVER be forgotten when one remembers the pain of old men and women forced to cross land-mined border area with mothers carrying their babies (if they were lucky to bring those infants) on their back along young pregnant women!
And they have the nerve to call us "Our brothers" after all the wanton crimes perpetrated against our people!
Aragaw, you guys probably didn't believe us when we said, our government literally begged the dead frog not to initiate what eventually was called a "Senseless" war. PIA personally wrote him, "There couldn't be any issue between us that could not be resolved amicably on a roundtable, and, if necessary, by a third party before you resort to a war that could never be justified". At that time many Ethiopians joined the war effort conceived by the "ልቢ ትግራይ ጥውጥዋይ" people, who shameless bit the hand that fed them.
And now, that we are saying let bygones be bygones, they have the audacity to call us "Brothers" when the Ethiopian troops are illegally occupying our land. Go figure?

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15862
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Aragaw » 03 Dec 2018, 14:04

Temt,

Agame has no shame.





Temt wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 13:23
Aragaw wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 12:41
You [deleted] pervert old fa&rt. You were one of the Weyane advocators back in the day’s embargo on Eritreans. One of the reasons for Eritrean youth to leave the country in mass because you Agames lied on World stage and associated Eritrea as weapon suppliers to Somalia Alshibab. When you deported Eritreans because as your dead frog said “if we don’t like the color of you eyes ,….” You took over well established Eritrean owned businesses and their houses. The rest of Ethiopians were watching you in the sideline when you rob both Eritreans and Ethiopians blindly to the bone since you set your foot in Minilik place. Today when your crimes are exposed allover the world and you became the laughing stock everywhere you go you turn around and started begging the very people who put you in power and later you stubbed in the back. Have you no shame Agame boy????
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 11:25
nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.
For info, what I was saying then I say them now too. But this thread is not my view since I have not said anything one way or the other except posting what someone else said.
Brother Aragaw, thanks for hitting the nail on the head. If it weren't for the non-Weyane Ethiopian residents of Addis, who knows what these shameful people would have done to those Eritreans who kicked them out on wee hours of mornings? They unlawfully (the criminals that they are) confiscated their lifelong properties and hard-earned funds placed at Ethiopian banks. The coldness of these people could NEVER be forgotten when one remembers the pain of old men and women forced to cross land-mined border area with mothers carrying their babies (if they were lucky to bring those infants) on their back along young pregnant women!
And they have the nerve to call us "Our brothers" after all the wanton crimes perpetrated against our people!
Aragaw, you guys probably didn't believe us when we said, our government literally begged the dead frog not to initiate what eventually was called a "Senseless" war. PIA personally wrote him, "There couldn't be any issue between us that could not be resolved amicably on a roundtable, and, if necessary, by a third party before you resort to a war that could never be justified". At that time many Ethiopians joined the war effort conceived by the "ልቢ ትግራይ ጥውጥዋይ" people, who shameless bit the hand that fed them.
And now, that we are saying let bygones be bygones, they have the audacity to call us "Brothers" when the Ethiopian troops are illegally occupying our land. Go figure?

sun
Member
Posts: 3368
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by sun » 03 Dec 2018, 14:32

Halafi,

Now that you have played all your cards and have no one to turn to you started trying to manipulate Eritreans who know you and your intentions and actions more than anyone else.
You are becoming desperate and panicky beyond the minimum comprehensible reality because Eritreans and their President are doing great in which case soon they will become one of the influential powers of the great Horn and the entire continent of Mamma Africa the beautiful. Tplf almost destroyed Eritrea morally, economically, politically, militarily, psychologically as well as independence-wise, if it were not for the higher level unflinching determination of the Eritrean President and the Eritrean people as a whole.

With the emergence of the unparalleled pro action and initiation of our new transformational healing leader, Prime Minister Dr. AByi and his visionary team, now the good Eritrea have been cleaned and cleared from all the negative stinky dirt piled on its head by the tplf for the last several decades that sadly and painfully isolated Eritrea. Eritrea is here to make miracles rather than listening to a desperate insignificant tiny Ethiopian region's medieval beggar-man manipulation tactics.

“Why am I letting you comfort me?” He stared over her head and said, because I’ve made sure you have no one else to turn to.” ~K. Cole
:lol:

Dawi
Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Dawi » 03 Dec 2018, 14:47

nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.

nizzy,

What if Halafi changed his mind? Give him a break.

"color of our eyes" - Meles said that at the heat of the moment but, also was the one who stopped the war which was positive. Anyway, he is not hear to apologize for that.

Maybe a commission should be created regarding " stolen wealth"; other than that, I don't see any reason why some of you Ethiopians are annoyed by the invitation of Debresion. It is Eritreans prerogative to answer the call. I think some are going to take advantage of it; no one is going to be hurt by that.

I will say, Dr. Debresion should invite Colonel Demeke and others as well to come back to their home towns and work out some deal in the self determination issues demanded.

The Eritrean government has survived separation and sanctions; I think they can live with present Debresion's invitation.

euroland
Member
Posts: 965
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by euroland » 03 Dec 2018, 15:40

Well Said Aragaw!! I couldn't have said it any better.
This is the best response I read in ER this week.
I doubt if Halafi Adgi and his Weyane ciber worriers friends care about any ounce of truth though.

Aragaw wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 12:41
You [deleted] pervert old fa&rt. You were one of the Weyane advocators back in the day’s embargo on Eritreans. One of the reasons for Eritrean youth to leave the country in mass because you Agames lied on World stage and associated Eritrea as weapon suppliers to Somalia Alshibab. When you deported Eritreans because as your dead frog said “if we don’t like the color of you eyes ,….” You took over well established Eritrean owned businesses and their houses. The rest of Ethiopians were watching you in the sideline when you rob both Eritreans and Ethiopians blindly to the bone since you set your foot in Minilik place. Today when your crimes are exposed allover the world and you became the laughing stock everywhere you go you turn around and started begging the very people who put you in power and later you stubbed in the back. Have you no shame Agame boy????
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 11:25
nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.
For info, what I was saying then I say them now too. But this thread is not my view since I have not said anything one way or the other except posting what someone else said.

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15862
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Aragaw » 03 Dec 2018, 16:45

euroland ,

God said forgive and forget. I would rather go to hell than Give/ receive forgiveness from these filthy subhuman Hyenas. There is no humanity in Agame mercenaries. They have done the worst crime that the world has not yet observed fully. Their rudeness, inhuman treatment of others and greed came from noting but the greatest inferiority complex that God abundantly gave them. They are good for noting who [deleted] everything that is in front of them at any cost as long as they are the only ones who benefit out of it. እግዚአብሄር አፈር ነህና ወደ አፈር ትመልሳልህ ያለው አጋሜን ነው። ይ ህው የዘረፉትን በልተው ሳይጨርሱ ወደ እሰርቤት እየላካቸው ነው። God may give judgment late sometimes but at the end of the day he delivers. That what filthy Weyane is receiving today.


euroland wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 15:40
Well Said Aragaw!! I couldn't have said it any better.
This is the best response I read in ER this week.
I doubt if Halafi Adgi and his Weyane ciber worriers friends care about any ounce of truth though.

Aragaw wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 12:41
You [deleted] pervert old fa&rt. You were one of the Weyane advocators back in the day’s embargo on Eritreans. One of the reasons for Eritrean youth to leave the country in mass because you Agames lied on World stage and associated Eritrea as weapon suppliers to Somalia Alshibab. When you deported Eritreans because as your dead frog said “if we don’t like the color of you eyes ,….” You took over well established Eritrean owned businesses and their houses. The rest of Ethiopians were watching you in the sideline when you rob both Eritreans and Ethiopians blindly to the bone since you set your foot in Minilik place. Today when your crimes are exposed allover the world and you became the laughing stock everywhere you go you turn around and started begging the very people who put you in power and later you stubbed in the back. Have you no shame Agame boy????
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 11:25
nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.
For info, what I was saying then I say them now too. But this thread is not my view since I have not said anything one way or the other except posting what someone else said.

nizzy
Member
Posts: 226
Joined: 18 Jul 2018, 08:48

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by nizzy » 03 Dec 2018, 19:18

Dawi wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 14:47
nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.

nizzy,

What if Halafi changed his mind? Give him a break.

"color of our eyes" - Meles said that at the heat of the moment but, also was the one who stopped the war which was positive. Anyway, he is not hear to apologize for that.

Maybe a commission should be created regarding " stolen wealth"; other than that, I don't see any reason why some of you Ethiopians are annoyed by the invitation of Debresion. It is Eritreans prerogative to answer the call. I think some are going to take advantage of it; no one is going to be hurt by that.

I will say, Dr. Debresion should invite Colonel Demeke and others as well to come back to their home towns and work out some deal in the self determination issues demanded.

The Eritrean government has survived separation and sanctions; I think they can live with present Debresion's invitation.
:lol:
I don't care if he does. Someone who is always talking about bringing war and evicting innocent people constantly calling for murder is not someone who can easily turn around and change his mind. Even if he did, I would be a complete fool to trust that very same person won't change their mind tomorrow.

Are you Ethiopian? How do you feel when he calls for your country to be destroyed?

Temt
Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Temt » 03 Dec 2018, 19:24

nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 19:18
Dawi wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 14:47
nizzy wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 06:14
Amusing, this is a good lesson to learn my fellow Eritreans. Not too long ago halafi was saying they will take Eritrean and your fellow Ethiopian people's territory and declare their greater tigray. Then he was on here calling for Debristion to be killed, how brain damaged he was and on and on. Now debristion is your accepted president?

As for Debristion's call? :lol: I think not, we remember you guys not liking the color of our eyes. Eritreans aren't interested in having their wealth stolen by TPLF thieves and their scumbag supporters again.

nizzy,

What if Halafi changed his mind? Give him a break.

"color of our eyes" - Meles said that at the heat of the moment but, also was the one who stopped the war which was positive. Anyway, he is not hear to apologize for that.

Maybe a commission should be created regarding " stolen wealth"; other than that, I don't see any reason why some of you Ethiopians are annoyed by the invitation of Debresion. It is Eritreans prerogative to answer the call. I think some are going to take advantage of it; no one is going to be hurt by that.

I will say, Dr. Debresion should invite Colonel Demeke and others as well to come back to their home towns and work out some deal in the self determination issues demanded.

The Eritrean government has survived separation and sanctions; I think they can live with present Debresion's invitation.
:lol:
I don't care if he does. Someone who is always talking about bringing war and evicting innocent people constantly calling for murder is not someone who can easily turn around and change his mind. Even if he did, I would be a complete fool to trust that very same person won't change their mind tomorrow.

Are you Ethiopian? How do you feel when he calls for your country to be destroyed?
Let me answer that highlighted question for him for he likes to talk with forked tongue. He is an Agame. Is that Ethiopian according Dr. Debrezion? LOL!

Dawi
Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Dawi » 03 Dec 2018, 21:41

Temt wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 19:24
Let me answer that highlighted question for him for he likes to talk with forked tongue. He is an Agame. Is that Ethiopian according Dr. Debrezion? LOL!
Temptation,

If you don't know, all who support and belong to ethnic parties are the #1 that talk with "forked tongue" besides you & I; that includes ADP/ODP.

The least forked tongue ones are national organizations like G7 if you ask me.

Dr. Debresion is a middle roader; he only took an extreme position when TPLF majority held the perception that Tigreans are targeted by OroMara dominated EPRDF. So I say, we shouldn't give up on TPLF moderates.

Even Tigrean Oppostion as in the following clip feel targeted therefore, we need to work on making them change that perception.


Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14253
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: President of Tigray calls all Eritreans to relocate in Tigray to save them from the human flash eater Savage Issayas

Post by Zack » 04 Dec 2018, 04:34

Its ironic to say since relations have been restored I do believe debretsion is a unionist tigrigna shirean.. and does not hate Eritreans even halafi didn't hate Eritrean it's just different political interests which caused tembien tigray and tigrinya kebessa to clash. It can be restored through refunds of damaged properties giving back assets. all is possible if Japan forgave The USA for destroying their cities and have good relations today.


Dr Zackovich

Post Reply