Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+
Posts: 6509
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Watch live Senior ADP delegation meeting with DC community

Post by present » 03 Dec 2018, 13:11

You are a crazy man! Even if you personally know me, you wanna call me out on ER because I supported Birhanu and Tamagn--- go fck yourself? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not a member of G7, so what if I am? :lol:

You said some people are unhappy. What are you talking about? :lol: I am my own man and a well accomplished person, personally and for Ethiopia. And I do what I want!. I lead a group too. I am young and a leader!

Attacking good Ethiopias like me for no fckn reason is not good for you, man!. There are consiquences!!

Go ahead man!

If you know me, then you know I don't fck around!.

Revelations wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 12:28
It doesn't matter to me whether you showed up or not but g7 and Horso are not happy. They won't let you know but...
present wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 07:46
:lol: :lol: what kind of joke is this man? The person I know on ER is my friend. I guess you have time for jokes.
You said you persoanly know me. Where do you know me from you crazy man? Hahahahaha


Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 16701
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: Watch live Senior ADP delegation meeting with DC community

Post by Revelations » 03 Dec 2018, 13:33

How did I attack you? I only pointed out you were not present at the meeting while other g7 folk were there. What's wrong with that? How is calling you out? Are there folk on on this forum to whom you have represented yourself differently? And what group do you lead?
present wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 13:11
You are a crazy man! Even if you personally know me, you wanna call me out on ER because I supported Birhanu and Tamagn--- go fck yourself? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not a member of G7, so what if I am? :lol:

You said some people are unhappy. What are you talking about? :lol: I am my own man and a well accomplished person, personally and for Ethiopia. And I do what I want!. I lead a group too. I am young and a leader!

Attacking good Ethiopias like me for no fckn reason is not good for you, man!. There are consiquences!!

Go ahead man!

If you know me, then you know I don't fck around!.

Revelations wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 12:28
It doesn't matter to me whether you showed up or not but g7 and Horso are not happy. They won't let you know but...
present wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 07:46
:lol: :lol: what kind of joke is this man? The person I know on ER is my friend. I guess you have time for jokes.
You said you persoanly know me. Where do you know me from you crazy man? Hahahahaha


present
Member+
Posts: 6509
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Watch live Senior ADP delegation meeting with DC community

Post by present » 03 Dec 2018, 14:52

You keep saying you know me and I am a G7 member. I never said I was a G7 member. There is nothing wrong with being a G7 member. A lot of good Ethiopians who I am friends with are G7 members but I am not. If those G7 friends ask me to help them with something, I am going to help them. G7 is one of the good Ethiopian organizations. Abiy thinks so too. That is why Abiy and Gedu are working with Birhanu. I don't know what's going on with you man!





Revelations wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 13:33
How did I attack you? I only pointed out you were not present at the meeting while other g7 folk were there. What's wrong with that? How is calling you out? Are there folk on on this forum to whom you have represented yourself differently? And what group do you lead?
present wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 13:11
You are a crazy man! Even if you personally know me, you wanna call me out on ER because I supported Birhanu and Tamagn--- go fck yourself? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not a member of G7, so what if I am? :lol:

You said some people are unhappy. What are you talking about? :lol: I am my own man and a well accomplished person, personally and for Ethiopia. And I do what I want!. I lead a group too. I am young and a leader!

Attacking good Ethiopias like me for no fckn reason is not good for you, man!. There are consiquences!!

Go ahead man!

If you know me, then you know I don't fck around!.

Revelations wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 12:28
It doesn't matter to me whether you showed up or not but g7 and Horso are not happy. They won't let you know but...
present wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 07:46
:lol: :lol: what kind of joke is this man? The person I know on ER is my friend. I guess you have time for jokes.
You said you persoanly know me. Where do you know me from you crazy man? Hahahahaha


Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 16701
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: Watch live Senior ADP delegation meeting with DC community

Post by Revelations » 03 Dec 2018, 15:23

You said I called you out on this forum which is not true. Calling you out would be me revealing your real name. That's not kosher, is it? No I don't do that at all. You gave me the impression of being g7 member. Whether you're or not is not a problem to me. Exposing the lies of g7, now that's a very dear mission of mine! :lol: Don't believe the new g7 folk lie that hey are favored and working with PM Abiy and Gedu. Trust me, nothing can be further from the truth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you see the g7 announcement form London about the upcoming elections plans? Stay informed friend! :lol: :lol: :lol: They are not registered yet but they're talking about 547 weredas they will have candidates in with their yet to be formed party. :lol: :lol: :lol:

present wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 14:52
You keep saying you know me and I am a G7 member. I never said I was a G7 member. There is nothing wrong with being a G7 member. A lot of good Ethiopians who I am friends with are G7 members but I am not. If those G7 friends ask me to help them with something, I am going to help them. G7 is one of the good Ethiopian organizations. Abiy thinks so too. That is why Abiy and Gedu are working with Birhanu. I don't know what's going on with you man!


Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 16701
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: Watch live Senior ADP delegation meeting with DC community

Post by Revelations » 03 Dec 2018, 16:03

present, do you know this guy?
Please wait, video is loading...

present
Member+
Posts: 6509
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Watch live Senior ADP delegation meeting with DC community

Post by present » 03 Dec 2018, 21:21

Yes, I know who he is, I see him around. But I personally don't know him. Well, he is brave but dull.he sounds like this activist guy I know- just dull!
Revelations wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 16:03
present, do you know this guy?
Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 16701
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: Watch live Senior ADP delegation meeting with DC community

Post by Revelations » 03 Dec 2018, 23:05

When did he move to DC from Ohio? Why was he late to the event he tried to disrupt? He's certainly not associated with ABN. He just wants to slander them while attacking ODP and serving.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 21:21
Yes, I know who he is, I see him around. But I personally don't know him. Well, he is brave but dull.he sounds like this activist guy I know- just dull!
Revelations wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 16:03
present, do you know this guy?
Please wait, video is loading...

present
Member+
Posts: 6509
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Watch live Senior ADP delegation meeting with DC community

Post by present » 05 Dec 2018, 16:08

I am not sure. But he is just ridiculous.
Revelations wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 23:05
When did he move to DC from Ohio? Why was he late to the event he tried to disrupt? He's certainly not associated with ABN. He just wants to slander them while attacking ODP and serving.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 21:21
Yes, I know who he is, I see him around. But I personally don't know him. Well, he is brave but dull.he sounds like this activist guy I know- just dull!
Revelations wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 16:03
present, do you know this guy?
Please wait, video is loading...

Post Reply