Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

Washa Mikael of Yaka Was Not Built In 350 AD By Tigrays From Axum !!

Post by Horus » 02 Dec 2018, 03:04

The fiction that Wash Mikael was built in 350 AD is so laughable that who ever claimed its truth must be ashamed. Christianity came to Axum in 350 literally and Woyane Tigray priests are spreading a mindless fiction that Wash Mikael or Yaka Mikael was built in 350. Nothing can be farther from the truth.

Wash Mikael just like Adadi Mariyam, Zequal Abo, Mdre Kebd Abo, Zewai and other Churches of the region were built by the Great Saint Abo, Abue Gebre Menfes Kidus the Egyptian in 1460s. Ahmed Gran burned down most these churches and then the grit Shawa Christians developed cave churches that could not be burned down by barbarian both Muslim and Pagan Oromos tribes. So the date of these stone carved Shewa churches go back to their 1460 for their initial building St Abo and the wash churches go back to 1600s. All other Tigray fiction is shameful.

How is it possible that Syrian missionaries bring Christian to palace of Ezana who was Sun worshipping pagan convert to Christianity and then instantly build cave churches almost 900 years before Lalibela? It is not this fiction that is amazing but there are people in 2018 who believe this kind BS.

Now did Zagwe or Lalibela built these Churches in 1200s. We don't know. It is imaginable that Shawa had knowledge of the glory of Lalibela. There are songs in praise of Lalibela but it is not logical to think so because Lalibela was supposed to be a New Jerusalem. The Lalibela Churches were not mere architectural motifs to be replicated every where there was a church. It was a divine mission, a divine event that was to happen in Lalibela. If Wash Mikael was built by Lalibela why did not he build same stone churches over the vast Christian land north of Yaka Shawa.

No, Shaw tried to copy Lalibela but Lalibela did not build Yaka or Adadi. Yaka and Adadi and other to be discovered were built by the people of ancient shawa and their history will revealed in time. We demand Tigray illiterate priests to keep their hand off and refrain from blind fiction.

I know what Yaka means. Does any one know what Shawa means? I happen to know. Let us stop trying to write fake history connecting heaven and earth with Tigray and Axum.

This applies to the same fake fiction these stupid tigray so called cadre priests are spreading about the origin of Adadi Mariyam, Zequala Abo, Zewai monasteries, Medre Kebd Abo, Mihur Eyesus monastery and other central Shawa and Gurage historical sites.
Last edited by Horus on 04 Dec 2018, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.

Horus

Re: Washa Mikael of Yaka Was Not Built In 350 AD By Tigrays From Axum !!

Post by Horus » 02 Dec 2018, 03:18

Any connection between Axum 350AD and Adadi Mariyam is not pure fiction but madness. Connection between Lalibela and Adadi Mariyam first built 1460AD (200 years after Lalibela) is also shameless Fiction. This is why Orthodox church losing followers - because illiterate mindless fake story myth fabricators. Adadi Washa curch was built in Response to Gragn church burning and invading Oromo pagans in 1600AD.

Medo

Post by Medo » 02 Dec 2018, 18:23

Ahmad guray was a great warrior king that fought to unite all HOA. You say barbarians to Waqefettas and muslims while most of your tribes gurages are Muslims. Waqefetta is not barbarian like you. Feres.

Horus

Post by Horus » 02 Dec 2018, 21:40

Medo wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 18:23
Ahmad guray was a great warrior king that fought to unite all HOA. You say barbarians to Waqefettas and muslims while most of your tribes gurages are Muslims. Waqefetta is not barbarian like you. Feres.
medo,

Barbarians are still in our midst. Barbarian has nothing to a beief system or ethnic identity. When a Mualim burns down the temple other blievers and cut their head off, he barbarian. When a tigray hands bottle on the [ deleted ] of a man and when an Oromo kills a man, hang him up down and burn him that person is barbarian. How low do you have to go down to defend tribalism ??? His has happened. It wil not go away.

Medo

Post by Medo » 04 Dec 2018, 06:59

What about your master that cut [ deleted ] necks left hand and right legs and throws on cliff. Including raping your forefathers to tie a black thread on your neck and emerse YOU in dirty water. Kkkkkkkkk

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2018, 09:17

Ahmad Gran could have been a great warrior King for sure. The only problem is that he was a religious fanatic who was reduced to burning down and looting churches and Christian artifacts. Other than Gudit and himself no other warrior led such a rogue and destructive war in Ethiopian history.
Medo wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 18:23

samsom

Post by samsom » 04 Dec 2018, 13:47

Horus wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 03:04
How is it possible that Syrian missionaries bring Christian to palace of Ezana who was Sun worshipping pagan convert to Christianity and then instantly build cave churches almost 900 years before Lalibela? It is not this fiction that is amazing but there are people in 2018 who believe this kind BS.
ጋሼ Horus ,

Where did you get the idea that አብርሃ(Ezana) was a sun worshiping pagan?

Judaisim was practice for 1000s of years before they aligned their belief to the rest of Roman Empire. The missionaries such as Aba salama, abune Aragawi, Gebre-menfes Kdus etc didnt bring or introduce any new religion, they just advice the king to update his belief to the rest of the Roman Empire that salvation through the new Messiah, Jesus Christ, have been granted to humanity.
Even though he accepted the teaching of the new Messiah, he never abandoned the old belief, and that is the reason why we still have “Tabot” do you know any orthodox Christian or Protestant christian who have “Tabot” ? If no, do you know why?
For your information the agew community of Kmant never accepted the teaching of the new messiah and they still practice the old way.

Horus

Post by Horus » 04 Dec 2018, 14:31

samsom,

What god did Ezana believe in? what was the god of the old religion? What was the old religion name it. FYI, worshipping the Sun is not an insult. God is nothing but light. Light is the first source of life. Do you really know anything how religion developed? Pagan is not insult. Muslim calls the Christian Infidel. That is not an insult. Ezana was a pagan king. What is god of Kemant? Do you know what the Jews god Yahwi means? If not don't engage in such matters.

My point was not to argue about Ezana. I mentioned it to show the stupidity of Tigray priest fabricating total fiction in their effort to rewrite or create newnarrative about the histroy of other people all over Ethiopia. If you are interested look up some of videos they produced over the years about every important monastery and ancient churches its origin has been altered.

Birds of the same feather flock together. Woyane is Woyane - priest or lay ....!!!

samsom

Post by samsom » 04 Dec 2018, 15:28

Horus,
You are just avoiding the question by erecting another question. You claimed that missionary from eastern Roman Empire introduced religion called “Christianity to Axum” and I’m telling you, they did Not. They just come to Axum with the good news of “arrival of our messiah”.
Here are a few fact for you:
Before the arrival of aba kasete Brhan
1. there were Bete-mekdes with Tabot (there still are)
2. Worshiping place were called “Gedaam” with bete-mekdes inside it (now called bete-christian)

So based on the above facts what do you think the name of religion was? :-)

I dint not watch the documentary you are referring, but i have no idea why Tigrian priests are part of our discussions.

Horus

Post by Horus » 05 Dec 2018, 01:37

Samson,
I am not going to be insulting or rude. I love and respect my Religion Orthodox Christianity. But I hate ignorance. If you are a simple believer, then just believe and have your peace. Here is why you need to be modest when you talk about things about religion and belief.

1. You referred to Kesate Berhan. Do you know Kesate Berhan means. It means Berhan abree, Berhan Yazz. Berhan is god. do you where Berhan comes from? The Sun.

2. Then you referred to bete-mekdes. Do you know what kidus mens. Do you what Deius means. Deius, Theus, Deus is the very ancient Greek and Latin god of Light, Dei means the Sun

3. Then you refer to 'Tabot'. Do you what Tabot means? It means. Tawot and Tawot is not an insult. It is a name that derived from Daus, Deus - the Greeko-Latin god of Light. If Ezana used tawot and theus or Deus as his god, gthen say it. But you have no that knowledge. I do.

If you simply believe, just believe and stop to engage with other about things you don't know. If you the roots of your belief and love your religion for what it does to you then learn about it and be intelligent believer. You are neither.

So, I advise not to betray your ignorance things and engage in matters you zero knowledge of. Theus is a pagan god. now you call him kidus and the meaning 'holy' . In fact there is no difference between the two except the new ideas laws and principles people put into their idea of god.

you have not told me the name of god your Ezana worshipped. I will not tell you