Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Must Bring All Our Fighters Jets &Advanced Helicopters From Mekelle To Debrezeit.

Post by Tog Wajale » 29 Nov 2018, 14:00

The Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Must Bring All Our Fighters Jets * Advanced Helicopters From The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Mekelle/ Adwa Back To Debrezeit & Dire Dawa.

Tog Wajale

Re: Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Must Bring All Our Fighters Jets &Advanced Helicopters From Mekelle To Debrezei

Post by Tog Wajale » 30 Nov 2018, 11:35

Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Must Do Everything To Bring Back All Our Advanced Military Fighters Jets * Helicopters From The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Cities Of Mekelle/ Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Tog Wajale

Re: Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Must Bring All Our Fighters Jets &Advanced Helicopters From Mekelle To Debrezei

Post by Tog Wajale » 02 Dec 2018, 13:41

It Is High Time For Prime Minister Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration To Bring All Our Fighters Jets & Advanced Helicopters Worth Over A Billions Dollars From The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Cities Of Mekelle/ Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 03 Dec 2018, 12:39

We Must Bring All Our Fighters Jets & Advanced Helicopters From Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Tigrai Cities Of Mekelle/ Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 04 Dec 2018, 13:42

For How Long Do The Ethiopian Mass Has To Wait For The Return Of Our Own Properties, Which Is All Our Fighters Jets & Advanced Helicopters Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 05 Dec 2018, 16:15

We Are Not Going To Sleep At All Until Woyane T.P.L.F. Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Former Regime Leaders Get Arrested & Return All Our Fighters Jets & Advanced Helicopters From Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Cities Of Mekelle / Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 06 Dec 2018, 14:30

We Are Still Waiting From New Ethiopian Government Administration To Bring The One Billions Armaments Sitting Idle In Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Cities Of Mekelle/ Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.