Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash

Re: Ethiopian Airlines C.E.O. * Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G/ Egzeabiher Must Be Arrested Immediately.

Post by Ethoash » 29 Nov 2018, 08:22

i am sad to read your last comment about arguing not to pay EAL CEO million of dollar

then why would u get paid in American standard why not tell your company just pay me enough to eat and rent .... yes i got your point the rich also loot but i am not looking for prefect system . or 100% foolproof system .. if paying our CEO, and government official reduced the corruption by 97% then we r doing great..

now paying million to EAL CEO, is not out of our goodwill, it is market price .. EAL, CEO if you pay him only 3000 birr per month.. he is no fool he would have gone long time ago to other country and make million birr // he will not stay .. but the corruption make him stay.. i am not denying EAL ,CEO take million dollar .. if you put another guy he will do the same too so why not hire someone who do the job good but look the other way if he did a good job..
+-
now corruption like any thing is bad if the EAL, CEO run the airline to ground .. as long as we r making money why we care how much the ceo loot or not loot.. only innocent people think we still find an honest guy who will live and die by 3000 birr per month salary

i know you r virgin for extreme high level economy thinking but u will come around.. once again dont ever think we pay them 3000 birr per moth that is only for show .. 99% ceo, government official take million dollar .. it doesnt matter if you replace them with another u end up on the same spot... የጠገበን ጅብ አባሮ፣ የራበውን ጅብ መቅጠር እንዳይሆን።

let me give u one example the health minister is responsible for 100 million people medication import .. now think about it the power this health minister has. He is like medication importer who have no competition .. he goes to India or West country and he make a deal to buy medication ... then he will see who grease him more and buy that medication .. that is not the problem the problem is when this idiot buy expired medication just to get their cut...

now u as investors come to health minister to get a permit to manufacture all the medication that Ethiopia need and you told the minister you like to stop importation those medication ...

you see the conflict of interest if the health minister say okay for this investor to produce all the medication locally he will lose his cut from import of medication therefore he will not give permit for local investor and keep Ethiopia poor. you see if we paid the health minister million of dollar based on how much less we import ... or how much the health industry pay tax and give him 1% pf that he would have worked hard to help the local investor to invest on health industry.. this is only one example but you cant change the person you change the system.. paying less doesnt work for last 100 years why do u think it will work now.. it is better to change and see how this change make a difference .

i dont think i will convince you .. because u seem like u have strong stand look paying our long distance make a difference... paying them good for us why because they invested and hired more people .. but if we keep them in poverty like Amhara rule they will die in poverty it doesnt help us.. so paying someone help us not harm us..

Tog Wajale

Re: Ethiopian Airlines C.E.O. * Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G/ Egzeabiher Must Be Arrested Immediately.

Post by Tog Wajale » 29 Nov 2018, 13:55

The Bottom Line Is, These Thugs/Criminals Individual Must Be Arrested & Investigated How They Accumulated All Stolen Ethiopian Money Through Their Names. Each Of Them At Moments Own Business, Property & Over $ 600 Millions Dollars In Their Accounts, But Some Of The Money Is In Their Family Members Names Accounts. The Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Must Aresst These Thieves Before They Escaped. Within 45 Days, They Are Planning To Move To The West.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 29 Nov 2018, 14:39

here is the full story
At the end of 1985, the DC-3/Skytrains company withdrawn the plane .. but EAL still fly those 40 years old DC-3 until the golden kids come , and replaced them with six 18-seater DHC-6 Twin Otters... for the busier domestic routes - two ATR-42 fast and modern 46-seater aircraft.
EAL Net Profit 2005 WAS 300 million BIRR 4 BILLION BIRR IN 2015 TOday the revenue is 81.9 billion birr
in 1991 we have only two plane today we have 100 of them
Tog Wajale

if someone give u 1 trillion birr in 20 years would u give him 600 million birr that is what the CEO OF EAL did for mama Ethiopia .. i know as Eritrea u want EAL TO FAIL.. BUT WHY? look, because of EAL ur people use it to come to Ethiopia and enjoy teff and freedom .. i dont know what Eritrea benefited killing EAL ..u r making deal with devil himself your wish might be reality because Dr.love is on to your case arresting everyone that work.. so you ill wish might be reality ... Negro mentality will be fulfilled.
Last edited by Ethoash on 29 Nov 2018, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 29 Nov 2018, 15:40

Brother Ethotrash:--- The Pea Size Brain Man, More Power To You Legal Way Not Illegal Way ,What The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Regime Leaders Did . The Crimes Against Innocent Ethiopian Civilians Is Beyond Imagination/ Explanation Committed By Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. 4th Graders Generals And Colonels. So What, We Ethiopian Are Saying Is , Let Justice Prevail And Get Arrested All The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Former Tigriayan Prostit*utes Leaders. Rest Assured One By One They Will Be Apprehended & Put In The Same Jail That They Were Committing Heinous Torture & Rape Against Defense Less Innocent Ethiopian People.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 29 Nov 2018, 15:53

Tog Wajale wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 15:40
Brother Ethotrash:--- , Let Justice Prevail And Get Arrested All The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Former Tigriayan Prostit*utes Leaders. Rest Assured One By One They Will Be Apprehended & Put In The Same Jail That They Were Committing Heinous Torture & Rape Against Defense Less Innocent Ethiopian People.
let us agree one thing .. for justice to prevail, the righteous must win first.. which war did u conducted to remove those evil TPLF , DR.LOVE doesnt have an army .. u did not removed tplf, the TPLF left IS THEIR OWN FREE will .. now they r returned your empire without u waging war and cost you blood why not cut your lose and move on...

but if you refused and want to punished those evil tplf ... i say good luck .. u have to wage war .. war is not a cakewake u have to spill blood .. then again it is not granted that you going to win.. if u lose it doesnt matter who is right or wrong the winner will be a judge you will be persecuted... that is rule of engagement ...if u dont like the rule dont start war..

but i know what u r doing u r Eritrean u want to wage war .. trust me it is not good for Eritrea .. Eritrea have it good making peace with Ethiopia why would risk everything for your evil wish to punish the golden race.. trust me let go.. cut your lose and move on.. if u say no then u will get it ..not only u become singpoor it will be the end of Eritrea Assab will be independent .. that is the cost of getting involved with Ethiopian affair .. have a nice life...

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 30 Nov 2018, 11:32

They Have To Arrest Them Before They Escaped The Country. From Reliable Sources: --- Both Of Them Trying To Escape Through Sudan. The Arrangement Already Made Through Wealthy Families Members Who Lived In Sudan & South Sudan.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 30 Nov 2018, 14:47

Tog Wajale wrote:
30 Nov 2018, 11:32
They Have To Arrest Them Before They Escaped The Country. From Reliable Sources: --- Both Of Them Trying To Escape Through Sudan. The Arrangement Already Made Through Wealthy Families Members Who Lived In Sudan & South Sudan.

Tog, wollow,

dont worry u r buda it is blood memory u cant help it in your blood to turn your eye in to green ... i wish Dr. Abiy arrested CEO OF EAL and bankrupted EAL ... that time i will say i told u so....

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 30 Nov 2018, 19:17

What Ever You Said Dear Ethotrash, We Ethiopian Are Not Going To Be Silent Until Both The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Thieves Arrested.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 01 Dec 2018, 08:54

Tog Wajale wrote:
Tog,

what part, you dont understand i said make my day arrest EAL ceo, I AM WITH U want it come to arresting TPLF royal family too .. regard to arresting them we have the same but our motive is different ..

you want the golden race to get arrested because of hate u hate people that work

my motive for DR. LOVE to arrest the golden race.. i want to see the end game..

have a nice life..llllllllllllllllllllllllong gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bye.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 01 Dec 2018, 12:36

Brother Ethotrash:--- You Think They Will Be Let Walk Free With Over Billions Dollars Ethiopian Money Stolen Between Those Criminals Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Business Mens.
Last edited by Tog Wajale on 01 Dec 2018, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 01 Dec 2018, 12:53

Tog Wajale wrote:
01 Dec 2018, 12:36
Brother Ethotrash:--- You They Will Be Let Walk Free With Over Billions Dollars Ethiopian Money Stolen Between Those Criminals Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Business Mens.
yes, they should be allowed to walk free, if you want to save the rest of mama Ethiopia ... the billion dollar they looted still in Ethiopia they r investing in Ethiopia hiring Ethiopia and generating income.. so after all the money is still in golden region..

as i said you have a point if you had win a war and come to power victorious... but that did not happened peacefully the golden royal family left the power for you to rule as you see fit... now you going to arrest them and take away their money.. they how they going to live.. with your 3000 birr renting Kebele house after they die in the service of the nation what would u benefited if tplf official become poor if they become rich you benefited because they will create job.

sometimes justice means dont do more harm..

how in hell should i explain to you ... yes, they stolen billion dollar but u cant go after this billion dollar and wasted another 81 billion dollar ... if u losing money in gambling it is not better to cut your lose and leave otherwise if you go after your bad money and throwing the good money is not wise..

look 911 the American lost 3000 American and they go after the terrorist and lose 20,000 American and 100,000 wounded army and 1 million army mental problem ... and trillion dollar waste if not for Obama American economy would have been bankrupted and the whole people will live under poverty had the economy collapses...

i know war is very attractive it tell u, how in hell they kill our people and let them go free and u wage war and you lose everything .. i am not saying let the thief go free... i am saying allowed the thief to escape dont corner him otherwise he will fight you to death.. it is total different allowing the thief to go free and allowed him to escape so that he will not do more damage.

do i have to explain everything it is my burden so i will explain

if someone come to kill you u kill them first, but if this killer give up and run away u should let him escape so that you will not kill him or he will not kill u... but if you follow him saying he might come tomorrow to kill me then criminal will be forced to kill u today not tomorrow

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 01 Dec 2018, 15:15

Soon All The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Thieves, Criminals Will Be Apprehended.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 02 Dec 2018, 02:53

Tog Wajale wrote:
Tog,

why r u repeating yourself ... do u understand how form work? one of us ask a question and you answer it.. now tell me would u also arrested former EAL CEO,

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 02 Dec 2018, 07:35

Who is this guy with two tongues in one head-- the epitome of Libi Tigray? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 02 Dec 2018, 13:35

Our Request Is Simple:---- Aresst All Overnight Millionaire & Billionaire Who Stolen From Mama Ethiopia Resources And Banks Money.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 04 Dec 2018, 13:36

We Are Not Going To Rest Or Sleep Until Both These Thieves Dedebit Woorgach T.P.L.F. Business Men Getting Arrested.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 05 Dec 2018, 16:19

We Are Asking The New Ethiopian Government To Aresst These Individuals Thieves Before They Escaped The Country.