Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

Ethiopian Airlines C.E.O. * Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G/ Egzeabiher Must Be Arrested Immediately.

Post by Tog Wajale » 26 Nov 2018, 12:12

Both These Tigriayan Agg*ame Dededebit Woorgach Individuals Embezzled Over $ 600 Six Hundreds Millions Dollars. At The Moment Their Money Is In Their Family Members Account Names In Different Western Countries Namely * Australia, Canada, U.K. Dubai, Quatar & U.S.A. By All Means Both These Individuals Must Return The Stolen Ethiopian Banks Money. From Reliable Sources { Both Are Trying To Escape To U.S.A. Or Canada}.

Ethoash

Re: Ethiopian Airlines C.E.O. * Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G/ Egzeabiher Must Be Arrested Immediately.

Post by Ethoash » 26 Nov 2018, 12:24

Tog Wajale

America did not arrested those banker who send American economy to bankruptcy...EAL,CEO a golden kids come once in 3000 years. it is unrepeatable talent those golden kid possess... i know as Eritrean u hate to see Ethiopia progress this CEO GROW EAL from one plane to 100 plane what more do u want it make it number one airlines while many airlines bankrupted EAL going strong now u want to take him out..

i dont understand why all Eritrean instead of seeing Eritrea become japan of Africa they prefer to see Ethiopia fail..

the day DR. LOVE arrest THIS GREAT CEO it will be the end of EAL.. we will join Eritrean airlines faith .... one last thing if i were Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G/ Egzeabiher by now i would have packed and left long time ago... i will submit my resignation...in goooooooooooooooooood time and left for Zimbabwe

Tog Wajale

Re: Ethiopian Airlines C.E.O. * Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G/ Egzeabiher Must Be Arrested Immediately.

Post by Tog Wajale » 26 Nov 2018, 13:04

Brother Ethotrash:--- We Are Not Here To Compare * Orange With Cactus *.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 27 Nov 2018, 00:14

Tog Wajale wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 13:04
yes u should compare orange with cactus otherwise what kind of idiot compare Orange with Orange

example what would u like to drink Orange juice or cactus juice...

you will not say would u like orange juice or orange juice what and idiot

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 27 Nov 2018, 01:22

according to oxford dictionary...to compare:- to estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between.

'comparing apples and cactus' simply means incompatible.
Tog Wajale wrote:
Ethoash ,
yes u should compare orange with cactus otherwise what kind of idiot compare Orange with Orange
of course ,one can compare 'orange with orange' in terms of sweetness,bitterness,seeded or seedless such as naval, Valencia and Jaffa
oranges .
now you know who is an idiot.

Ethiopian Airlines C.E.O. * Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G/ Egzeabiher Must Be Arrested Immediately.

is the topic and you should forward your valid objection than hitting the roof.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 27 Nov 2018, 08:28

Idoit

you cant arrest the golden CEO of EAL know the difference between civil case and criminal case. in civil case the police not allowed to get involved let alone arrest.. only idiot think Dr.Abiy or police have the right to arrest people they dont only court have ... arrest this release this only dictator do

now about compering orange with orange only idiot test all the orange to see which one is sweeter with one is seedless u have to cut it and see or test it that means all orange will not be wasted who is going to eat the one u test it..
some people like sweet orange some dont so what is the point of compering two almost same object

now if u compere Orange With Cactus u can do without test it.. but if you think one is better then the other you must be an idiot .. yes for you orange might be your choice for me it might be cactus then you cant trun around and make fun of cactus without know what vitamin it has ...

adding all i concealed you r and idiot... at least accept this and move on.. otherwise give me reason why should EAL ceo MUST be arrested

if you saying they looted money .. then give one buda or donkey galla who will not loot .. at least the golden race build Ethiopian airline from one plane to 100 plane the question is can the buda amhara and donkey galla build EAL airline to 200 plane in next ten years.. if the answer is no they even lost what we have then what the point.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Nov 2018, 08:57

I can’t skip this lie of yours. While the CEO’s of AIG, Citigroup and Lehman Brothers got away with the theft, executives from Enron, WorldCom, Tyco and Qwest among others did go to jail for corporate scandals. Aside from that comparing corporations with government-owned properties like Ethiopian Airlines is stupid, to say the least.
Ethoash wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 12:24
Tog Wajale

America did not arrested those banker who send American economy to bankruptcy...EAL,CEO a golden kids come once in 3000 years. it is unrepeatable talent those golden kid possess... i know as Eritrean u hate to see Ethiopia progress this CEO GROW EAL from one plane to 100 plane what more do u want it make it number one airlines while many airlines bankrupted EAL going strong now u want to take him out..

i dont understand why all Eritrean instead of seeing Eritrea become japan of Africa they prefer to see Ethiopia fail..

the day DR. LOVE arrest THIS GREAT CEO it will be the end of EAL.. we will join Eritrean airlines faith .... one last thing if i were Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G/ Egzeabiher by now i would have packed and left long time ago... i will submit my resignation...in goooooooooooooooooood time and left for Zimbabwe

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Nov 2018, 09:04

They are just thieves, of course if found guilty. All the other ethnic based slander is unnecessary. There are also Gurage thieves, Amhara thieves, Oromo thieves and Somali thieves.
Tog Wajale wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 12:12
Both These Tigriayan Agg*ame Dededebit Woorgach Individuals Embezzled Over $ 600 Six Hundreds Millions Dollars. At The Moment Their Money Is In Their Family Members Account Names In Different Western Countries Namely * Australia, Canada, U.K. Dubai, Quatar & U.S.A. By All Means Both These Individuals Must Return The Stolen Ethiopian Banks Money. From Reliable Sources { Both Are Trying To Escape To U.S.A. Or Canada}.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 27 Nov 2018, 14:30

Selam/ wrote:
27 Nov 2018, 08:57
I can’t skip this lie of yours. While the CEO’s of AIG, Citigroup and Lehman Brothers got away with the theft, executives from Enron, WorldCom, Tyco and Qwest among others did go to jail for corporate scandals. Aside from that comparing corporations with government-owned properties like Ethiopian Airlines is stupid, to say the least.
Ethoash wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 12:24
Tog Wajale
Dr. Satan,

why r u mixing two thing in USA president bush did not order the arrest of Enron, WorldCom, Tyco and Qwest or police go out and arrest them ... they court did .. that all i am saying it is civil case the police should not get involved .. four point .

second Enron, WorldCom, Tyco and Qwest file for bankruptcy but METEC didnt file for bankruptcy so what is your prove they bankrupted the company ... yes they might take some money out of METEC so whaat can u find me one CEO who will be running billion dollar company for 3000 birr per month

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 27 Nov 2018, 14:54

Brother Ethotrash:--- More Power To You, How Are We Going To Explain To Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Regime. Do You Know The Difference Between Corporate Owned Business & Government Owned Business. So Here You Have It, Tewolde G / Mariam Was Stealing Money From The Yearly Ethiopian Airlines Revenues Income Banks. And Then When He Came To * Seattle Washington Boeing Air Industry Headquarters To Buy So Called Dreamliners 787 ,He Signed $ 9.5 Billions Dollars Some Of The Money Was Divided Between Ethiopian Brockers & American Brockers. You Know How Much The Theives Dedebit Woorgach * Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G / Egzeabiher Each Of Them Got Pocketed $ 300 Millions Dollars From Wicked Contract. Now To Find Out The Truth, The New Ethiopian Government Must Re-Investigate The Whole Deal. So Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G / Egzeabiher Must Be Arrested Immediately Before They Escaped The Country.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 27 Nov 2018, 15:14

Tog Wajale ,

no wonder i call u guys buda .. u r buda why do u care how much CEO of EAL GOT .. YOU GOT Dreamliners 787 .. if Tewolde G / Mariam & Dawit G / Egzeabiher did not take their cut i would be mad at them..

Muñoz (United Airlines, CEO )was by far the highest paid CEO among the big 4 airlines in 2016. He was paid $18.7 million,

while Delta CEO Ed Bastian managed a mere $12.6.
American Airlines CEO Doug Parker got a mere $11.1 million -- but he says he likes it that way

now tell me how much EAL CEO get per years.

12 million is nothing those CEO get medical care cover retirement cover they have so many benefit... 12 million is just pocket change .. you want to run 100 billion dollar company while paying him 3000 birr .. you must be idiot ..

all you should care is THE CEO of EAL MAKE ETHIOPAIN AIRLINE NUMBER ONE IN AFRICA .. from one plane to 100 plane now you want to nickel and dimed how much he make in plane deal.. let see who is going to run EAL much better then this golden kid i give you five years for EAL to file bankruptcy at that time we talk ...

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 28 Nov 2018, 12:26

There Is Ample Evidence & Proofs To Arrest These Individuals Thieves Put Them In Jail Before They Escaped To The West.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 28 Nov 2018, 12:35

Tog Wajale wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 12:26
There Is Ample Evidence & Proofs To Arrest These Individuals Thieves Put Them In Jail Before They Escaped To The West.
Tog Wajale, as an Eritrean u worry to much about Ethiopia then mama Singpoor..

anyhow i will ask you three question

how much those golden kids CEO of EAL should be paid in your estimation .. how much is you think a fair salary ... you have to give us the number

second if we arrest those golden kids .. would u find me anyone who is not corrupted .. pls name one person ..

3rd question .. do u think those golden kid r fool to work for mama Ethiopia then working for oil rich African country and establish brand new airlines and earn million dollar instead of 3000 birr

if u r honest you will answer those 3 question otherwise u r wasting my time...

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2018, 13:17

EthioAshaaa must be smoking good grass when he typed. Or someone who told to this sob knows everything must be hang in public.

“Golden boys, race “ በለ እዚ አጋመ ቅቅቅ

የሚሉሽን በሰማሽ ገበያም ባልወጣሽ ብላለች አልማዜዋ- ምን በልቷት ይሆን ? ጠፋች ቅቅቅ

AgameAshaa መህፈሪ annoying but you are cute when you call others “idiot” :P ይሁን ብለናል::

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Nov 2018, 13:47

I will say the following:

First, if those people are involved in money embezzlement or any kind of theft, then they should be held accountable like anybody else. Nobody should be above the law regardless of the AIG or Lehman Brothers crap. However, I haven’t seen any concrete evidence that they committed a crime.

Second, it is an illusion to always expect a high yield from a high payment or a million dollar salary. It may or may not work. The airlines has been doing this business for the last 75 or 80 years. Despite the low salaries, the company has been doing a pretty good job. Gold plating the planes or airports all of a sudden or moving Tewolde’s bedroom inside Ethiopian National Bank’s vault or paying him as much as what Tony Douglas earns isn’t going to make our planes fly over the earth’s stratosphere. Finding competent people who abide by the law, love their job and country is the #1 criteria. We have found a prime minister who does meet those requirements and we need to do the same in all government agencies.

Ethoash wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 12:35
Tog Wajale wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 12:26
Tog Wajale, as an Eritrean u worry to much about Ethiopia then mama Singpoor..

anyhow i will ask you three question

how much those golden kids CEO of EAL should be paid in your estimation .. how much is you think a fair salary ... you have to give us the number

second if we arrest those golden kids .. would u find me anyone who is not corrupted .. pls name one person ..

3rd question .. do u think those golden kid r fool to work for mama Ethiopia then working for oil rich African country and establish brand new airlines and earn million dollar instead of 3000 birr

if u r honest you will answer those 3 question otherwise u r wasting my time...

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 28 Nov 2018, 15:40

Fed_Up wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 13:17
EthioAshaaa must be smoking good grass when he typed. Or someone who told to this sob knows everything must be hang in public.

that is why i call the Golden kids Golden , look at you u will not got to market because some idiot saying bad thing about u.. stay at home u will never leave home if u care what other say about u...

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 28 Nov 2018, 15:50

Selam/ wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 13:47

all of a sudden or moving Tewolde’s bedroom inside Ethiopian National Bank’s vault or paying him as much as what Tony Douglas earns isn’t going to make our planes fly over the earth’s stratosphere. Finding competent people who abide by the law, love their job and country is the #1 criteria. We have found a prime minister who does meet those requirements and we need to do the same in all government agencies.

Dr. Selam,

this is high level economy strategy paying the CEO million good for EAL good for every one .... if u think u will find one person who doesnt take one birr from EAL ... I WILL STAND corrected..

let take Dr.love he already showing us how corrupted he is ... he sending his kids to ICS 3 of them paying 90,000 dollar per years. he is wearing designer dress every single day.. he fly Ethiopia airlines as if the airline run in water .. dr. love collected one million air-mile in just 6 month ... he also took gold chain from Arab king...Dr. love should not accept gift over 300 dollars or 50 dollar ... the list is long he start arresting and releasing people just like that..if u think Dr. love going to live with his means u must be one fool guys. the money he loot is not while he is in power but when he was out of power he need that money to live in safe place.. look what happened to METEC CEO ... now if u were METEC CEO if u dont have money in swiss bank how in hell you going to live when they kick u out of the job.. if dr. kinfi escaped he would have needed money to live that is why they loot.. if u pay them million they dont have to loot. four point.. there are many example where our hero fail in hard time.. because we dont pay them enough ..

another thing is yes, Dr. love could be honest guy but there are 100,000 government workers if u dont pay them they will not be honest and they will stop the government machine from moving by asking for bribe... again you better pay off..

again this look like simple logic but it is high level economy ... we like it or not we r paying million dollar to our ceo .. we dont know it.. because when they make a day they put their cut in Swiss bank . so they always got paid 3000 birr is just for formal .. so it is not better to pay them up front..

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2018, 17:04

Ethoash wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 15:40
Fed_Up wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 13:17

that is why i call the Golden kids Golden , look at you u will not got to market because some idiot saying bad thing about u.. stay at home u will never leave home if u care what other say about u...
ኡሽይ ፅውያሃ ግርም እኔኦ አሻኢትዬ ... ህዙይ መደበቂ ቦታ እንተኔኦ አብ ቤርጎ አክሱም አልሸለይ::

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Nov 2018, 19:45

I see here three fundamental fallacies:

1. I asssume you are referring to Abiy when you said dr Love. This guy hasn’t even completed a year in office. So, let’s put aside the corruption charge crap and see how it goes for a couple of years. METEC’s foot print has been there for decades and the evidences are pretty vivid.

2. Again, you’ll be disappointed if you expect superior result by throwing more money into the pockets of CEOs. The reality is that the more money they get paid, the worse their companies perform over the long period of time. I didn’t make that up. It has been scientifically proven.

3. It is kind of silly to argue that high paid CEOs don’t cheat when in fact the opposite is true. It is the rich that is ruining the world in every aspect, be it socially, culturally, economically, environmentally or even spiritually.
Ethoash wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 15:50
Selam/ wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 13:47

all of a sudden or moving Tewolde’s bedroom inside Ethiopian National Bank’s vault or paying him as much as what Tony Douglas earns isn’t going to make our planes fly over the earth’s stratosphere. Finding competent people who abide by the law, love their job and country is the #1 criteria. We have found a prime minister who does meet those requirements and we need to do the same in all government agencies.

Dr. Selam,

this is high level economy strategy paying the CEO million good for EAL good for every one .... if u think u will find one person who doesnt take one birr from EAL ... I WILL STAND corrected..

let take Dr.love he already showing us how corrupted he is ... he sending his kids to ICS 3 of them paying 90,000 dollar per years. he is wearing designer dress every single day.. he fly Ethiopia airlines as if the airline run in water .. dr. love collected one million air-mile in just 6 month ... he also took gold chain from Arab king...Dr. love should not accept gift over 300 dollars or 50 dollar ... the list is long he start arresting and releasing people just like that..if u think Dr. love going to live with his means u must be one fool guys. the money he loot is not while he is in power but when he was out of power he need that money to live in safe place.. look what happened to METEC CEO ... now if u were METEC CEO if u dont have money in swiss bank how in hell you going to live when they kick u out of the job.. if dr. kinfi escaped he would have needed money to live that is why they loot.. if u pay them million they dont have to loot. four point.. there are many example where our hero fail in hard time.. because we dont pay them enough ..

another thing is yes, Dr. love could be honest guy but there are 100,000 government workers if u dont pay them they will not be honest and they will stop the government machine from moving by asking for bribe... again you better pay off..

again this look like simple logic but it is high level economy ... we like it or not we r paying million dollar to our ceo .. we dont know it.. because when they make a day they put their cut in Swiss bank . so they always got paid 3000 birr is just for formal .. so it is not better to pay them up front..

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 28 Nov 2018, 23:38

Agame dung race,

Ethiopian Airways was always number one even during Derg era. Woyane never made Ethiopian Airways great, it was always great.