Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Tigray last hope is to join OLF and ONLF military wings and Tigray in the military must supply weapons to them now

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jul 2018, 09:24

Tigrayans, Oromo and Somali do not wait to in the hands of Metet Amhara again, every youth three of the ethnics must join hands and work together for the common goal now. This is the perfect time Oneg to clean all Metet from your soil the way Woyane did to EDU and TLF in order to operate freely in you lands. Your first target must be the Diqalu Menelik Oromo and clean Metet from your soil. Tigray military must defy Debresiol and arm and coordinate OLF right now, they will clean all Metets and Menelik Diqalu Oromo.

abaya

Re: Tigray last hope is to join OLF and ONLF military wings and Tigray in the military must supply weapons to them now

Post by abaya » 24 Jul 2018, 10:46

Halafi MIXRI, all of a sudden you start calling the proud Oromos by their real names. And here you have the audacity and morale value demanding the alliance of your scumbag blood [deleted] Woyanes with OLF. It will never happen. Game over MF!!!!

Dejach Aklilu

Re: Tigray last hope is to join OLF and ONLF military wings and Tigray in the military must supply weapons to them now

Post by Dejach Aklilu » 24 Jul 2018, 11:28

Brotha Halafi is reconciled to her new status as subordinates to OLF. Start learning Affan Oromo. And if you want to fit in properly with your new lords qero, double up on your diapers and learn to jump high like Jambo Jote. :mrgreen:

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 24 Jul 2018, 11:44

መተትና አስማት ግልገል ሱሪህን አስወለቁህ! :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 09:24
Tigrayans, Oromo and Somali do not wait to in the hands of Metet Amhara again, every youth three of the ethnics must join hands and work together for the common goal now. This is the perfect time Oneg to clean all Metet from your soil the way Woyane did to EDU and TLF in order to operate freely in you lands. Your first target must be the Diqalu Menelik Oromo and clean Metet from your soil. Tigray military must defy Debresiol and arm and coordinate OLF right now, they will clean all Metets and Menelik Diqalu Oromo.

Follower

Post by Follower » 24 Jul 2018, 12:16

ሰው ዶ የለይ ፡ሰው ዶ የለይ?ሆስፒታል ዝወስዶ ሰው ዶ የለይ።

[\video]
[\video]

info

Post by info » 24 Jul 2018, 12:20

Poor Halafi, you have been saying all those years that there is no ethnic group called Oromo. Now as your last hope, you are begging the brave Oromo to create havoc in Ethiopia so that all other ethnic groups in Ethiopia will be scared and side with your TPLF. You will then portrait yourself as the guardian of the unity of Ethiopia and make yet again Afaan Oromo the prison language of the country and snatch the federal power from OPDO.
Why would Oromo want to side with you and end up in prison while Oromo is already leading the country and removing TPLF looters from every federal government? Do you think OLF or Oromos are this fool to trust you guys? Your aim is only to label Oromo as anti-Ethiopian and snatch the federal power and start looting as usual. That is not gonna happen. Ermihen Awata :lol:

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jul 2018, 14:36

info wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 12:20
Poor Halafi, you have been saying all those years that there is no ethnic group called Oromo. Now as your last hope, you are begging the brave Oromo to create havoc in Ethiopia so that all other ethnic groups in Ethiopia will be scared and side with your TPLF. You will then portrait yourself as the guardian of the unity of Ethiopia and make yet again Afaan Oromo the prison language of the country and snatch the federal power from OPDO.
Why would Oromo want to side with you and end up in prison while Oromo is already leading the country and removing TPLF looters from every federal government? Do you think OLF or Oromos are this fool to trust you guys? Your aim is only to label Oromo as anti-Ethiopian and snatch the federal power and start looting as usual. That is not gonna happen. Ermihen Awata :lol:

When I read your comments here and there I think you seem to imply that Oromo is somehow equated to an entity calling itself OLF. Halafi Mengedi was calling to his group's water carrier, not to the Oromo people. In the same token a certain dolly in the internet was making an appeal to TPLF, not the Tigrean people, which has got no business with the dolly or its group, to come and save its team because he felt "Oromo is alineated" in Ethiopia, in the name of OLF but not the Oromo people.

So, please the next time you comment about this dolly or its group don't forget to make the distinction, which is important.

gimmick

Post by gimmick » 24 Jul 2018, 15:20

You are welcome !
I born around Addis which is not far off it.
You know that your TPLF and OPDO sold out our land to foreigners by evicting our people.
That has been done ,and I think for the future .
Now we have common enemy called Amharus who claim half of Tigrai region and Shoan oromo land.
As far as concerned you and I we must wipe out all Amharus?
Tell to Abay Tshehaye to arm Qeerroos and pay Guma to those killed for immediate reconciliation.
If you love Tigrai you have to understand this politics foremost and deeply.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 24 Jul 2018, 17:25

Follower wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 12:16
ሰው ዶ የለይ ፡ሰው ዶ የለይ?ሆስፒታል ዝወስዶ ሰው ዶ የለይ።

[\video]
[\video]
I am so tired of you ugly man.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jul 2018, 20:32

gimmick wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 15:20
You are welcome !
I born around Addis which is not far off it.
You know that your TPLF and OPDO sold out our land to foreigners by evicting our people.
That has been done ,and I think for the future .
Now we have common enemy called Amharus who claim half of Tigrai region and Shoan oromo land.
Tell to Abay Tshehaye to arm Qeerroos and pay Guma to those killed for immediate reconciliation.
If you love Tigrai you have to understand this politics foremost and deeply.
Only Oromo nationalists understand it not the Meneklik Diqalu, well said!!!

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 24 Jul 2018, 21:12

gimmick wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 15:20
You are welcome !

Agame boy gimmick aka Halafi Mengedi, Oromos never call Amhara as Amharus, Only you fascist Tigrians Call Amhara as Amharus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Maxi on 24 Jul 2018, 22:56, edited 2 times in total.

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 24 Jul 2018, 22:16

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Tigray last hope rests on resisting TPLF, apologizing to Ethiopians and repent publicly ! I know you are eager to swallow Galla D.I.I.C.C.KK just to live another day but business doesn't work that way in 21st Century - you swallow Galla's KUM and you will say Habzi KUM Tsibuk then You repent and denounce TPLF !

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jul 2018, 00:38

ethiopian wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 22:16
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Tigray last hope rests on resisting TPLF, apologizing to Ethiopians and repent publicly ! I know you are eager to swallow Galla D.I.I.C.C.KK just to live another day but business doesn't work that way in 21st Century - you swallow Galla's KUM and you will say Habzi KUM Tsibuk then You repent and denounce TPLF !
Metet we are coming to our home in Semin Armachiho and Metema.