Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Benn

Halafi, do you still think that your Map is doable ? What about your Somali allies, do you think they will choose you to

Post by Benn » 12 Jul 2018, 17:04

Halafi, do you still think that your Map is doable ? What about your Somali allies, do you still think they will choose you than Ethiopians as a whole ? What about the other biher Bihereseb ?

Have you now started to see you insanity ?

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Halafi, do you still think that your Map is doable ? What about your Somali allies, do you think they will choose yo

Post by Degnet » 12 Jul 2018, 17:08

Benn wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 17:04
Halafi, do you still think that your Map is doable ? What about your Somali allies, do you still think they will choose you than Ethiopians as a whole ? What about the other biher Bihereseb ?

We have no time for nasty jocks,you are another funny negative person.

Benn

Re: Halafi, do you still think that your Map is doable ? What about your Somali allies, do you think they will choose yo

Post by Benn » 12 Jul 2018, 17:25

Degnet,

What I have learnt is that you are a devil in Human skin !
You only pretend to be a good person to get what you want; when you fail to get one, your true color comes out !

Degnet wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 17:08
Benn wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 17:04

We have no time for nasty jocks,you are another funny negative person.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 12 Jul 2018, 17:40

Degnet is the worst, filthy, coward who has no back bone, no stand, beggar agame.
He love to kiss a*sses of some gullible who believe he is a man of what they call 'god'.
This freaking fake priest is also the dumbest, nut case who scribbles crap just to feel he is still alive.
I can't freaking understand what the f**k he says and if I do is out of the topic in discussion.
And oh yea, he also brags that he had Eritrean friends as a child to sweet talk to Eritreans.
In other words when he grows up, he was thinking he will end up to be an Eritrean and now he is left alone to just brag of his long time Eritrean friends.
I actually have more respect to the nut case but honest Leflafi adghi from all the scum bags agames of this forum.
I just hope he sees at the end of the tunnel and admits tigray is dead and join the crowd.
But that mf Degnet, I hope he gets run over by an ethiopian train coming from Djiboutti hauling 100 cabooses of gravel.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 12 Jul 2018, 17:45

የመቀሌ ሰላማዊ ሰልፍ ተሰርዟል ዋናው ምክንያቱ ደግሞ ህውሓት ይህንን ድራማ እንዲሰራላት ተስፋ አድርጋበት የነበረው የሶማሌው ክልል ፕሬዚዳንት አብዲ ኢሌ በመሸብለሉ ነው፡፡

ህወሃት ከፍተኛ ወጭ አውጥታ ከ40.000 በላይ የአብዲ ኤሌና የዶ/ር ደብረጽዮን ፎቶዎች ያለበት ቲ ዘርት አዘጋጅታ አስረጫታ ነበር፡፡ አብዲ ኤሌ ትናንት ህወሃትን ከድቶ ሽብልል ሲል ሁሉም ነገር በአፍ ጥሚ ተሸበለል፡፡ ህወሃት 40 ሺህ ብር አውጥታ ያሳተመችህና የአብዲ ኤሌ ፎቶ የታተመበትን ይህን በርካታ ሺህ ቲሸርት ምን ሊሆን ነው??

የመቀሌው የህወሓት ( a.k.a ጌታቸው አሰፋ ) ሰልፍ ተሰረዘ የሚል ዜና #አብዲኤሌ ሲሰማ