Attn. Tarik - ንኺድን'ዶ

Post by Revelations » 12 Jul 2018, 16:38

XXX
https://youtu.be/Q_O1BInyz7U
phpBB [video]

euroland

Re: Attn. Tarik - ንኺድን'ዶ

Post by euroland » 12 Jul 2018, 16:48

The last I want to hear is a Tigraway singer who is pretending to love peace. These twisted hearts can't be trusted. Call me pessimist, but I don't have an ounce trust if these people want peace with their neighbors, specially with Eritreans, the Amharas and the Oromos.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 12 Jul 2018, 17:24

Wow! I didn't know Tarik also used this nick. Thanks for letting us know.
euroland wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 16:48
The last I want to hear is a Tigraway singer who is pretending to love peace. These twisted hearts can't be trusted. Call me pessimist, but I don't have an ounce trust if these people want peace with their neighbors, specially with Eritreans, the Amharas and the Oromos.

tarik

Post by tarik » 12 Jul 2018, 18:11

Revelation

Good Day Sir

Thankx but no Thankx , nothing ever good comes from Cursed land tigray towards Ethiopia or Eritrea. I even fell sorry 4 our beautiful Eritrean tigrinya been used like this by z agames. PEACE WITH ERITREA & ETHIOPIA , But cursed land tigray, can got 2 hell. I said it before & i will say it 4 ever. Nothing good ever comes from cursed land tigray 2 Eritrea or Ethiopia. Except prostitution, theft, lies , diseases and jealousy and more backstabbing......

Good Day Sir

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 12 Jul 2018, 19:28

tarik,

please practice self love. Everything else will come later!

tarik wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 18:11
Revelation

Good Day Sir

Thankx but no Thankx , nothing ever good comes from Cursed land tigray towards Ethiopia or Eritrea. I even fell sorry 4 our beautiful Eritrean tigrinya been used like this by z agames. PEACE WITH ERITREA & ETHIOPIA , But cursed land tigray, can got 2 hell. I said it before & i will say it 4 ever. Nothing good ever comes from cursed land tigray 2 Eritrea or Ethiopia. Except prostitution, theft, lies , diseases and jealousy and more backstabbing......

Good Day Sir

tarik

Post by tarik » 12 Jul 2018, 19:51

Revelation

Good Day Sir

I don't have problem with loving my self, but i also will not forget or forgive z past and how crook z cursed land tigray ppl r, their ways their backstabbing ways that is, what they did 2 marshal rasi woldemicheal solomon and how they betrayed so many Eritreans 4 over 150 years and even now, in badme how they said badme is tigray not ethiopia or eritrea, really, u can be from that barren land, but z truth is z truth, we shall never forgive or forget tigray crimes on us Eritreans after we put them in power and more. No way jose. I don't have any problem with other Ethiopian ethnics because i know they were also lied and backstabbed by cursed land tigray aka terrorist-tigray-tplf as well 4 over 27 years and counting. NO MORE IN ERITREA . Always sleep with 1 eye open when u got a cursed land tigray 4 a neighbour. :idea:

Good Day Sir

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 12 Jul 2018, 21:21

tarik, you think you love yourself but you don't. If you hate the very root of your ancestry and tell us you love us, it's a big fallacy. You say you love Isaias Afework but say you hate agames, we know you're kidding yourself.

And then there's another hero of yours, Woldeab Wodemariam aka Welwel as you guys call him endearingly. Oh boy! Wait until I bring his family roots from deep inside Tigray.

tarik wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 19:51
Revelation

Good Day Sir

I don't have problem with loving my self, but i also will not forget or forgive z past and how crook z cursed land tigray ppl r, their ways their backstabbing ways that is, what they did 2 marshal rasi woldemicheal solomon and how they betrayed so many Eritreans 4 over 150 years and even now, in badme how they said badme is tigray not ethiopia or eritrea, really, u can be from that barren land, but z truth is z truth, we shall never forgive or forget tigray crimes on us Eritreans after we put them in power and more. No way jose. I don't have any problem with other Ethiopian ethnics because i know they were also lied and backstabbed by cursed land tigray aka terrorist-tigray-tplf as well 4 over 27 years and counting. NO MORE IN ERITREA . Always sleep with 1 eye open when u got a cursed land tigray 4 a neighbour. :idea:

Good Day Sir